Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think this ‘friend’ is someone she actually knew personally beforehand or has she taken in an FM who offered to fly in for *support*? 🤔
Also jfc @ Big Al and her big box of wine 🙄😂
I’ve heard It’s the deliveroo gurl .. tru dat 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Just a couple of days ago. Wonder if that is her mate from UK who dropped everything to be with her??!! Quite the outfit Alice has on. Moved on from blankets to gingham tablecloths.
But wait! Where are ThE BaBiEs?!? She can't leave them!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I’ll repeat what I said yesterday that I hope she’s finally realised the seriousness of the situation for her and her daughters and will attend prepared later today.
She can't be prepared now. All evidence had to be submitted by today and recorded prior to the hearing. If she does show up it would be to make a scene, IMO. Anything else would waste everyone's time.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Please don’t make me feel sorry for her!!!
I certainly don't. She's pleading poverty and that she can't feed the girls and she's apparently buying cases of wine with GFM donations. Bad optics.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I have to say, speaking as an alky, I'm stunned that she so brazenly shows so much booze in her trolley! Christ, subtlety woman? Try to mix up the shops a little, one bottle at a time?

Needs a GFM, picks up a duck tonne of rose. Have you no shame woman?!?! Oh ... it's Alice, course not.

On a personal note (can't believe I'm doing this on PRO day), tonight will be the first night in a long time when I'm not having a drink. There's none left in the fridge, Mr JuneBug is under strict orders not to buy me any. I'm going for it! Wish me luck darlings. Even if it's just one night, it's a start.
well done, darling, you can do it! I dont know if it’s a good time for replacement advise, but I find when I really want a drink, just having water with ice in a wine glass makes me feel glamorous and happy. If you can add a slice of lemon, spring of mint etc - even better! Large ice cubes work better somehow. And again: well done, you can do it! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She can't be prepared now. All evidence had to be submitted by today and recorded prior to the hearing. If she does show up it would be to make a scene, IMO. Anything else would waste everyone's time.
I guess she can come prepared to answer questions - it’s too late for her to submit evidence of course

Reactions: 9
Caught red handed with her box of wine 🤣
Pmsl …. The fckin shame of it … yep we know where her priorities lie …. What a fck up 🤦🏻‍♀️
That pic reminds me I need to call my boss tell him I have the shits , cause like her , I look like tit, feel like tit, and couldn’t give a tit about work today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
For anyone that’s familiar with both UK and US shops, what would Trader Joe’s be the equivalent of in the UK? Like Tesco or something?

Pmsl …. The fckin shame of it … yep we know where her priorities lie …. What a fck up 🤦🏻‍♀️
That pic reminds me I need to call my boss tell him I have the shits , cause like her , I look like tit, feel like tit, and couldn’t give a tit about work today 😂
That’s how I feel about work today too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I certainly don't. She's pleading poverty and that she can't feed the girls and she's apparently buying cases of wine with GFM donations. Bad optics.
Seriously, Betty, you need to do your homework. There's a globally recognised list of 7 basic nutrients our bodies need to survive: water, carbohydrates, protein, fat, vitamins, minerals and rosé.
😏

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I changed my avatar thingy to reflect that I hope once the PRO is granted, Ioan will feel like he has been bathed in cool, pure, clean water ❤
I’m leaving mine it’ll double as the spit hood she’s gonna be wearing by the end of today ha ha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just catching up on this. So what is the general consensus for today that she’ll get a PRO? And if so how will that be different in regard to stopping her drunken rants do we think? I had expected a last ditch instagram attack but she’s silent.

I hope she does have a friend staying with her to celebrate her birthday. It will keep her off of Instagram and likely stop her from raging. This is actually very good, IMO.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.