Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does this work, is it one large room and anyone can come and go? Or is it a private room you specifically go into?
It’s a courtroom with other hearings scheduled in that courtroom for that day. So people sit and wait for their case to be heard. Family court hearings in California are public.

Reactions: 24
This is her way of trying to duck with you. She did it to me once too. Before I joined tattle I sent her a message of support and I got back a DM of her telling me what wonderful clothing I was wearing. When I thought about it, it was the clothing Bianca had worn. 🤣🤣🤣
How did you get them ? Out of her bins ? ..bless do you need a GoFund me babes or a TRO ?😳😉🍸🍸❤😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
No Luloo, I'm the one hanging my head. I'm so daft I can't even figure who to apologize to. This is my third attempt. I'm sorry. I was making fun of myself and it came out wrong. I hate numbers. I'm going to put myself in the naughty corner and sit there the rest of the night.
I’m joining you on the naughty step then @Whodofthunk. Looking on the bright side, however daft we are with numbers, at least we are t Alice ❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 15
lmao no fair all she did was follow me and drunkenly commented under my photo that i “seem like a terrible person” (with spelling mistakes) 😩😩😩 it was just a pic of me at a wedding???
i looked cute//hop off my dick girl

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
This reminds me of my histrionic SIL, with BIL and two young kids - while her million dollar house was being built, they stayed with her parents. Well of course they had a huge blue, and she said they all had to sleep and live in their car for two weeks! All for the drama, so she could say her parents forced them into this travesty. BIL has 5 bros and sis’s within 20kms who would have taken them in, and we were horrified, esp. for the kids. So… I wonder if Alice will try this *poor me* trick when she gets to the whole “I’m being evicted!” part of this self-generated story.
Wow SIL absolutely nuts lol, regarding Big Al you know I think you’re right, I can definitely see her moving into the car.
Just like the movie Lady in the van, with the van parked reversed halfway into the 100 yards 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Breaking News! I can't say how I know but I got some insider info on why mAlice has been so quiet on SM. Don't @ me...I can't divulge my little tPony source! 😂 💕 🤭
I’ve just choked on my marmite and toast reading this 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Friends, I’m havin’ a really bad depressive episode today and binge-ate my PRO snacks while I was walking along the shoreline of the beach, goddamn it.

Can anyone share theirs??? I promise I won’t double-dip my tortilla chips in your salsa. 😩💔
Sorry RTP hope u feel better soon, me too as it happens, I got all excited about something then a few people took the wind out of my sails and now I feel like I've crawled into a hole and want to see and speak to no one, you can have some of my snacks. But to stay on topic and have a silver lining thank duck we aren't mAlice

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
D25633BE-6E7F-4A97-9756-CB6CA40A82D1.jpeg

Because
1) You’re thick as a brick.
2) You fail at everything
3) You wouldn’t know a shark if it pawned 300 shark teeth and a surfer’s arm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m praying she attends and gives her evidence in her ‘cameo ‘ styleeeee

‘hello judgie Alice evans here … you may know me from such things as
TRO
Letters warning me about my behaviours
And other various forms of non compliance

now judgie I know how it looks but for a moment let’s just do a 180 from proceedings to talk about me no one else speak but meeee ( shake of the baps to the judge and peer over the Dexter specs)
Eyes akimbo 🤪
"Eyes akimbo"....ffs, someone bring me a defibrillator, am deader than mAlice's soul 🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I forgot about this video she did for Mothers Day when it was actually Easter … she was really off her face. And she didn’t delete it, despite the obvious intoxication. Her motives are beyond batshit. Her eyes really reflect her state of her health and mind here, and it ain’t good. As for the mascara, well 🤦‍♀️🙈🤦‍♂️

View attachment 1464140
That looks sooo painful. It’s making me wince. Take the make up off, put some cold cucumber slices on your eye lids, get a proper sleep (no big booze binge or taking anything else) and drinking lots of water would sort those eyes out.

Reactions: 12
It’s a courtroom with other hearings scheduled in that courtroom for that day. So people sit and wait for their case to be heard. Family court hearings in California are public.
I am fascinated by this, that’s it’s not private so would you be speaking about your private life and everyone can hear it? I have never even been in a U.K. court 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am fascinated by this, that’s it’s not private so would you be speaking about your private life and everyone can hear it? I have never even been in a U.K. court 🤣
When me and da fella take city breaks we sometimes go to crown court for the afternoon… it’s a buzz lmao
Oh to listen not appear 😂🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
My fellow UK followers, what time will the TRO proceedings commence tomorrow or will it be Wednesday for us?
There are timezone converters on the Net, just Google for them. That's how I do it.

Because we know Alice reads here, hon, tomorrow in the unlikely event you do attend court, it is an open public hearing and there will be people waiting for their cases to be heard. So in other words, people other than Alice, Ioan and his legal team. So anyone else in the room will very likely NOT be a Tattler. So if you go, you’d be wise to pay more attention to the judge than to trying to dox random bystanders whose cases are also being heard that day. Just saying.
Yes, because they are all having a bad day anyway and they don't need none of your drama invading their misery.

Reactions: 14
All I could think of on June 14 was the stress and anxiety it must have caused Ioan to appear in that courtroom, knowing the abuser mAlice might be there, too, just a few feet away. And today he has to go through all that again, preparing himself mentally for that possibility. Here's wishing Ioan and Bee a chilled day and that they give each other strength, and a big shout-out that they get a good outcome tomorrow. 🥰🌈❤

ETA:
This alone must be a huge stress factor and an absolute horror for someone as private as Ioan is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.