Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m praying she attends and gives her evidence in her ‘cameo ‘ styleeeee

‘hello judgie Alice evans here … you may know me from such things as
TRO
Letters warning me about my behaviours
And other various forms of non compliance

now judgie I know how it looks but for a moment let’s just do a 180 from proceedings to talk about me no one else speak but meeee ( shake of the baps to the judge and peer over the Dexter specs)
Eyes akimbo 🤪
Omg HAHAHA, this is brilliant 😂👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like I want to ask Mr P to do this now 🤣
I love architecture so we started cause of that, then we did it once and it’s mad some of the cases, we don’t do sad or really bad ones but you can see what cases are on and plan your break around them 😂🤣
now when go we’re taking picnics and tit with us, eating Pringles like Alice at the airport ha ha
Who said romance is dead ha ha
Lol seriously though we haven’t gone loads probably done it 4 times

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I love architecture so we started cause of that, then we did it once and it’s mad some of the cases, we don’t do sad or really bad ones but you can see what cases are on and plan your break around them 😂🤣
now when go we’re taking picnics and tit with us, eating Pringles like Alice at the airport ha ha
Who said romance is dead ha ha
Lol seriously though we haven’t gone loads probably done it 4 times
I love it too, Mr P is not as into it as me. I have spent hours walking round cities staring at things and when I take Mr P he’s always like ‘oh do you think they sell iron bru in there’ 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I've been to Tesco and got my pro day snacks for the day. Got galaxy caramel and mini party rings. Going to make cakes tomorrow too for after all it is a momentous day for us all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I love it too, Mr P is not as into it as me. I have spent hours walking round cities staring at things and when I take Mr P he’s always like ‘oh do you think they sell iron bru in there’ 🙄
Are you married to Tony ?????😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
he can never get Irn Bru ???? Da da dummmm

• Haha
  • Heart
I believe @Mad Betty is attending yes .. she’ll be the one with the trilby hat with a press card stuck in it …
(Sticking with the stereotypical press person for entertainment purposes only ) 😉📸🎥🤳🏻
(you also know Alice will now be scanning the room for a lady in a hat with a press card in it 😳🙄)
I have it on very good authority that @Mad Betty is actually a tall skinny redhead with very tight curly hair, and a man in his late 20's to boot. So Alice will be making a big mistake when she attacks the press lady in the hat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Sorry RTP hope u feel better soon, me too as it happens, I got all excited about something then a few people took the wind out of my sails and now I feel like I've crawled into a hole and want to see and speak to no one, you can have some of my snacks. But to stay on topic and have a silver lining thank duck we aren't mAlice
It doesn't matter how bad we feel on any given morning, how bad we look / how our hair goes against us. Remember all of you....you aren't Alice, and be glad for that. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
You can have mine. I’ve been on a very strict diet the last few weeks and I’m 28lbs down. Grave’s disease medication weight gain be gone and then some 😉
bloody hell! Well done Mimsy! 👏. Any tips to share? I need to lose a ton asap. struggling to exercise as I keep falling asleep all the time!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well, Mr AsYouLikeIt's dad died this morning. He was estranged from both his children due to being a horrid person. Mr AYLI is having very mixed feelings. This is where Allce is heading. Dying alone in a nursing home because your children want nothing to do with you.
I am so sorry for Mr AYLI, and glad that you are there to support him. It must be difficult for him to process his emotions even though they were estranged. Sending thoughts and best wishes to your family. I agree with you that The Abuser is likely to have a very lonely and sad old age because she is just plain nasty. She doesn’t appear to have any redeeming qualities whatsoever, in a word, she’s a bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 16
OMG… You’re Forced2Defend aren’t you????? Reply in blue font if you need help escaping!!! 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She lives in LA and is due to full time move back to the UK soon
She is not going to be welcomed back in the UK. She was a society 'It girl' like Tara Palmer Tompkinson and Tamara Beckwith and dated Prince Andrew briefly but even then the press wasn't that interested in her because she looks like a horse. She gets in the papers now for wearing hideous revealing clothes that show off her skeletal frame and by trading off her past association with Ghislaine Maxwell and defending Andrew. She has gone full David Ick and QAnon. She is a climate catastrophe,covid denier, and full-blown conspiracy theorist. She is anti-vax, anti-immigration, and Pro-Trump and she is going to go down like a lead balloon in the UK. In 2003 she said "It's so bad being homeless in winter. They should go somewhere warm like the Caribbean where they can eat fresh fish all day." She posted dangerous nonsense on her Instagram stories today about root canal causing breast cancer.

Alice aspired to be a '90s society It-girls and went to Paris to reinvent herself in that guise where Olivier Picasso either wouldn't know the difference or only cared that she looked the part. There were already rumours about their relationship in this 2005 interview Ioan Gruffudd: Enter the dragon | The Independent | The Independent

Image 8-1-22 at 1.54 PM.jpg

Ioan totally misunderstood what Liz Hoggard meant by 'nothing like her It-girl image'. I can't find the intervie did with Alice

Reactions: 20
She is not going to be welcomed back in the UK. She was a society 'It girl' like Tara Palmer Tompkinson and Tamara Beckwith and dated Prince Andrew briefly but even then the press wasn't that interested in her because she looks like a horse. She gets in the papers now for wearing hideous revealing clothes that show off her skeletal frame and by trading off her past association with Ghislaine Maxwell and defending Andrew. She has gone full David Ick and QAnon. She is a climate catastrophe,covid denier, and full-blown conspiracy theorist. She is anti-vax, anti-immigration, and Pro-Trump and she is going to go down like a lead balloon in the UK. In 2003 she said "It's so bad being homeless in winter. They should go somewhere warm like the Caribbean where they can eat fresh fish all day." She posted dangerous nonsense on her Instagram stories today about root canal causing breast cancer.

Alice aspired to be a '90s society It-girls and went to Paris to reinvent herself in that guise where Olivier Picasso either wouldn't know the difference or only cared that she looked the part. There were already rumours about their relationship in this 2005 interview Ioan Gruffudd: Enter the dragon | The Independent | The Independent

View attachment 1464290

Ioan totally misunderstood what Liz Hoggard meant by 'nothing like her It-girl image'. I can't find the intervie did with Alice
His face lit up … I fckin bet it did she would have electrodes on his nads, listening in with a device she’s glued to his leather jacket 🧥 ready to buzz 💥 at any time …

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When me and da fella take city breaks we sometimes go to crown court for the afternoon… it’s a buzz lmao
Oh to listen not appear 😂🥴
I just read the local weekly paper. About half of it is what went on at the Sheriff Court.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.