Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would it be on Ioan to protect Alice. This is the consequence of her actions. She chose this path. She made him resort to this action because of her batshittery. They would not be at a PRO hearing if Alice had not decided that she chose violence and she was given enough time to change her ways, but she kept escalating, until Ioan had no choice but to seek the court's protection. I feel no sympathy for her.
I'm not saying it is on him to protect Alice and I don't have sympathy for her either, but he seems like quite a nice man and I don't think he'd want to rub her up the wrong way if he could help it. At the end of the day she's the mother of his kids and he obviously felt something for her akin to love at some point in the relationship. Mr JuneBug's ex is a bleeping witch on heat (no offence lovely doggies) and we are in a similar situation with the alienation, I stay out of the way and leave it to them, but support him as best as I can.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Damn. I camped last night. Guess i'm crazeee. Lol

Bianca is a fully grown adult with agency not a child. As the PRO involves her she would be within her rights to attend.

Also AE is not a bear. I prefer bears actually.
I don't think I ever indicated that Bianca needed to be treated with kid gloves. And yes, she is within her rights to attend. That wasn't the point of my post.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think I would go if I was B. My health is more important and if I was well I would want to keep it that way

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Popping in to say that I’m pleasantly surprised by the radio silence from Big Al (though I should touch wood as we’ve still got tonight to get through).

I’m keeping everything crossed that the PRO is granted tomorrow, for the maximum possible period of time. Then, hopefully, Ioan and Bianca can enjoy a long stretch of peace (well, as peaceful as it can be while preparing for a custody hearing).

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think she'll turn up tomorrow totally convinced that she just needs to whistle and he'll come running back to her!!!

From all the stuff published, the marriage was on its knees for a long time. But mAlice says Ioan leaving came totally out the blue.

She's deluded to the point of madness.
She thinks if she shows up and flashes her nethers it'll be 'CASE DISMISSED'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I was wondering earlier whether, now it's hit Alice she's to see Yo tomorrow (if she shows up), she is actually overcome with sadness and a huge reality check rather than rage and bluster. Like the idea of actually seeing him face to face might arouse some genuine feelings of how she felt about him and be scary for her.

But then I remember how she treated him and think nope, that isn't love. Really wonder what tomorrow will bring!!

Reactions: 26
I think Victoria Harvey may be with Alice. It’s on her stories that’s she’s in Benedict canyon which I’m near sure is in LA. I don’t follow her btw I’m just nosey

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I think Victoria Harvey may be with Alice. It’s on her stories that’s she’s in Benedict canyon which I’m near sure is in LA. I don’t follow her btw I’m just nosey
She lives in LA and is due to full time move back to the UK soon

Reactions: 10
It's tomorrow! Very much here for Ioan (and this Tattle thread) being vindicated!

I still have a week before my new job starts so looking forward to being able to Tattle along with you all in real time 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If AE sees Yo, she'll be shocked how good he looks now, away from her.
The other way around, Yo will understand how he really feels nothing for her anymore, perhaps just pity.
I picture him staring at her trying to figure out what he ever saw in her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I thought Yo was submitting further evidence for the PRO and that @Hiraeth was getting the documents for us later. I never expected anything more as I know it’s unlikely to get media attention and I’m pretty certain Malice won’t be there. I think we’re ready to party mainly for Yo getting the PRO.
He’s already submitted additional evidence; the rest will be submitted in court. It takes about 7 business days to get a court transcript so even if one is obtained, it won’t be instantaneous. Just saying all this because some people seem to feel there will be something to follow along with tomorrow in real time and there won’t be.

And hell yes to partying for the PRO!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I’ll be amazed if she doesn’t mention anything on Instagram tomorrow because she will want to write the persecuted narrative (“her truth”) before the actual truth is revealed a week or so later. I hold my hands up and admit I’d like to be a fly in that courtroom.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.