Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered if Perez mispelt it because he dumb and can't spell anything other than "ordinary" names, or he actually doesn't want Ioan to see it, because, lawyers. Such an odious, brown-nosing twit, and he's definitely backed the wrong horse in this race.
Yeah the porcine-featured talentless little tit 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's no surprise, they didn't have a wedding planner. 'Both Alice and I are doing it ourselves, we did the invitations'. Big bleeping mistake. What I wouldn't give to see Alice's 99-cent store wedding invites.

A wedding planner would have arranged decent flowers, told Ioan he needed to have his suit tailored, and warned them that nobody goes to Cabo in September and that it would reflect badly with LA guests who would know the moment they opened the invitation that it was done on the cheap and would be too hot.

View attachment 1461135
I wonder just who decided on that location 🤔

Reactions: 14
Late to the party, was supposed to do some long overdue chores today but the fatigue caught up with me & I went back to bed once & then fell asleep twice sitting up at my laptop, lol!
Those wedding photos have woken me up! 😳 Poor sod. I wonder if she had something on him or was already threatening self harm (as she does) histrionics to get him to go through with it knowing he had doubts? I've seen more cheerful people at a funeral. As for that picture of her sucking his finger, I'm sure she thought she was very sexy & would have enjoyed knowing his mum would disapprove. Gross. :sick:
Ioan's expression looks like he's thinking "what is she like?" His eyes look generally puffy & the left eye/socket def' looks darker.
@M33L4 the film Big ending was exactly what I thought looking at Ioan's too big trousers from behind! 🤭

Thanks @Junebug895 for the new thread! 😘🥰
Congrats @papaotis on our latest title, lol! 🤣🤩🥳:m
Thanks as always @StoneMountain for all the important extras! ❤🥰

@Tiny_Owl
Please don't ever feel a fraud. Depression is a serious illness & I'm just so sorry you have to deal with it. 😞 But I'm very glad you're here & that our turd community is helping you & remember there's always turds here 24/7 if you need a cyber ear/shoulder. 🥰 This turd community is a real tonic & a wonderful cyber family! :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:😘 Big hugs, ❤ xxx

I was checking out the cast & stills of 10 Things I Hate About You & realised I had seen this film but def' don't remember Alice.
There wouldn't be two Alice Evans as once an actor is registered if someone with the same name comes along they have to change theirs.
When I looked up Perky Girl all I kept getting was references to Ms Perky the guidance counsellor played by Allison Janney.
I think it's a typo where Big Al is concerned! 😆
Yeah, I knew about that rule but there’s more than one Alice Evans on imdb? There’s about 10 of them and more than one have acting credits. So maybe this girl was non-union or unregistered? I dunno. You’re right, it could be a typo. It’s definitely an incorrect credit at any rate 😂😂 Love the idea of Alice refusing to correct it on her beloved IMDb page!!

• Haha
Just found this on Tumblr, don’t know how I missed this little gem! I’m not sure of the context mind
The Abuser is just absolutely gross 🤢

we went through this before. It's about fellow abuser Asia Argento
Thanks @welp I’d forgotten that.

Reactions: 9
Hope you’re feeling better now @Just William. Chores can wait, rest is more important, and so is being here with us. Those wedding photos were awful, even if The Abuser and Ioan were deeply in love at that stage of their relationship it certainly didn’t look like it. The guests looked so miserable and cross, especially Ioan’s parents, and that dragging him down the aisle was just silly. If that had been done at my wedding I wouldn’t have gone through with it. 🤔 thinking about it now, perhaps that is what he hoped would happen. Anyway, take great care of yourself my dear, you are needed here, especially if the 💩 hits the fan ❤

Thanks dear @lulooo ❤ 😘 xxx I'm ok, the fatigue not quite as bad as it was (I'm on a daily zinc supplement) but still catches me out at times; one minute I'm fine the next I literally can't keep my eyes open & I either have to get to bed sharpish or I nod off wherever I am & have even nodded off several times sitting on the loo, 🤭 but my falling forwards off the loo has woken me (thankfully!) as the shower screen is straight ahead, lol! 😱

I know, it's not like any wedding photos I've ever seen! 😱 If only he had said no when she gave him the ultimatum but he was likely already under her coercive control back then & not even fully aware of it. 😞 The way he tells the story of his proposal was cringe worthy but suggests he really had no idea of the glaring 🚩🚩🚩.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
That's the second time I've seen where somebody said she wanted 3 months, but the judge gave her only 90 days. I guess I've totally lost my mind because I'm thinking 90 days is 3 months. Do I need to go back to school? Somebody tell me please I can take it. I haven't had anything to drink lately. Maybe I just need to have a drink and I'll see it different.🤷‍♀️😁 Not that it matters. She's still up tit creek without a paddle.
She was given 6 weeks. I know because I was inspired by this thread and by @sierraromeo in particular, to start dieting on that day! Had Alice done the same she would also have dropped a dress size in time for this rescheduled hearing!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yeah, I knew about that rule but there’s more than one Alice Evans on imdb? There’s about 10 of them and more than one have acting credits. So maybe this girl was non-union or unregistered? I dunno. You’re right, it could be a typo. It’s definitely an incorrect credit at any rate 😂😂 Love the idea of Alice refusing to correct it on her beloved IMDb page!!
BIB - wow, I didn't know this. (y) Lol, I know, typical Alice! :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry I may be being a bit thick here but what is BIB? I keep seeing it and can’t work it out - I’ve checked the wiki and it’s not there! Please someone help :)

Reactions: 11
She was given 6 weeks. I know because I was inspired by this thread and by @sierraromeo in particular, to start dieting on that day! Had Alice done the same she would also have dropped a dress size in time for this rescheduled hearing!
Well done! 😁🥰👏
Alice's idea of a diet is probably eat less & drink more! :rolleyes:

Sorry I may be being a bit thick here but what is BIB? I keep seeing it and can’t work it out - I’ve checked the wiki and it’s not there! Please someone help :)
BIB = bit in bold. ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why get married in Mexico then have your honeymoon in The Maldives???

Also, (I think this might’ve been mentioned before) if you’re having to uninvite people to your wedding because everyone you’ve invited has said they’ll attend, wouldn’t you uninvite your fathers’ neighbours & daughter first??? I suspect Ioan was worried about their public image when it emerged that Lady Catherine wasn’t invited. & this was an attempt at damage control. He was always conscious of his public image.

The wedding looked cheap & tacky because Big Al is the definition of cheap & tacky. Even when she’s wearing expensive, designer clothing, she manages to look cheap & tacky. If ever there was a wedding that reflected the personality, taste & vibe of the bride, this was it!! They don’t look at each other during the vows, or in any of the photos I’ve seen. Ioan’s smile never really reaches his eyes. It’s all performative, yet they can’t even “act” like they’re madly in love!

If Ioan & Bianca ever marry I imagine it will be an entirely different scenario… elegant, tasteful, emotional & filled with love 💞. I’m here for it! 😁
Why in the first place would they invite more people than they could afford to host?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think the old witch is plotting and scheming,
I don’t think she’ll show up in court and I think she WANTS to go to jail,, her narc ego will be thinking of the publicity, the attention and how she’ll get her “truth” out in interviews. She won’t give a rats ass about the girls , Gloria can have them. Her deluded mind will only think about the attention to her cause she’ll receive, tv and press, the sympathy, the injustice, the book deal, all of the attention she desperately craves
.Be interesting who bails her out , can’t see it being Lady Vag
This reminds me of my histrionic SIL, with BIL and two young kids - while her million dollar house was being built, they stayed with her parents. Well of course they had a huge blue, and she said they all had to sleep and live in their car for two weeks! All for the drama, so she could say her parents forced them into this travesty. BIL has 5 bros and sis’s within 20kms who would have taken them in, and we were horrified, esp. for the kids. So… I wonder if Alice will try this *poor me* trick when she gets to the whole “I’m being evicted!” part of this self-generated story.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I stand corrected. 7 weeks. Over-congratulating myself here! 🤭

• Haha
avoidining takeaway? no wonder the kids dont want to ever see her :p
View attachment 1461466
With all the delivery services like UberEats takeaway doesn't equal unhealthy. Pretty much every celebrity is vegan or says they are and LA will be full of top-notch vegan restaurants for take-away

Reactions: 8
If I remember correctly, this was also an underage boy. In my books that’s rape and I don’t care if he consented or not. And it happened when she was 37 not 19.
This was Loopy's first big case. 😂😂 No matter how many times it was explained that the act of having sex with someone underage whether they are willing or not - is rape by law because they are underage. He and Alice bonded over this as the lone "right" voices among all the billions of people on Twitter.

Loopy has been dying on the same hill over and over again since then.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
actually was 49 days :D as @welp clarified earlier)

14 June 2022 - original PRO court hearing
02 August 2022 - rescheduled PRO court hearing

1659311000648.png

am hoping your diet is successful -- mAlice has inspired many in several ways

ETA: @tropeonarope - just saw your latest post 🌹 🌹

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.