Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's no surprise, they didn't have a wedding planner. 'Both Alice and I are doing it ourselves, we did the invitations'. Big bleeping mistake. What I wouldn't give to see Alice's 99-cent store wedding invites.

A wedding planner would have arranged decent flowers, told Ioan he needed to have his suit tailored, and warned them that nobody goes to Cabo in September and that it would reflect badly with LA guests who would know the moment they opened the invitation that it was done on the cheap and would be too hot.

View attachment 1461135
Maybe that 's where she picked up her glue gun bejazzled addiction?
How do you invite people and not keep an eye on your budget. Wouldn't you look at the cost first, calculate how many people that would cover and then start making a list, wittle it down, wittle it down some more and only then send out invites?

Also that wedding was not in Wales because she didn't want him on his home turf. Now she sees what happens when you alienate the family. They don't give a rat's ass about you when things break down. They are glad to see the back of you and your disrepectful behavior.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just remembered that Alice said once (think it was during lockdown) that Ioan makes everything homemade from scratch too oops

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It's no surprise, they didn't have a wedding planner. 'Both Alice and I are doing it ourselves, we did the invitations'. Big bleeping mistake. What I wouldn't give to see Alice's 99-cent store wedding invites.

A wedding planner would have arranged decent flowers, told Ioan he needed to have his suit tailored, and warned them that nobody goes to Cabo in September and that it would reflect badly with LA guests who would know the moment they opened the invitation that it was done on the cheap and would be too hot.

View attachment 1461135
Can you imagine what those baby head bedazzled invites looked like if Alice did them herself.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
If I remember correctly, this was also an underage boy. In my books that’s rape and I don’t care if he consented or not. And it happened when she was 37 not 19.
Yes and she directed him in a movie where she played his mom. It was like a grooming situation. Loopy and Alice argued that it was consensual even though he was underage.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I just remembered that Alice said once (think it was during lockdown) that Ioan makes everything homemade from scratch too oops
Yes I remember that. I was so jealous because if we waited on my SO to get dinner or any meal together we would be skeletons by the time it reached the table and to add insult to injury, whatever he prepared would be barely edible.

• Haha
  • Wow
Thanks @StoneMountain for pointing that out. It was numpty me, sorry my bad. I’ve never been any good with figures and maths was my worst subject. Hangs head in shame, gets coat and slinks out 🫢
I didn't mean it bad asking StoneMountain. I was just confused. I'm horrible at math. I have Asperger's and say things the wrong way sometime don't mean anything bad by it.

• Heart
Our first amendment rights only mean you can speak out against the government and they can't stop you.

Trump lost his social media platforms because he was spewing misinformation and lies and Twitter and Instagram are private companies.

The example we always use is that you can not yell fire in a crowded movie theater without getting arrested for a whole bunch of violations.

But I can see Alice screaming about her First Amendment rights to a judge as bailiffs tase her and drag her out of a courtroom. 😂
Thank you for this … it gets really tiresome hearing people yell about First Amendment rights and getting the definition completely wrong. Just like Alice whines about how she is being “gagged.” Nope. She can talk about anything at all other than making disparaging and libelous comments about Ioan and Bianca.

Rat in the Prius will become Rat in the Mini any day now 🥰
I’m thinking rat in a shopping cart…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
No you right. You don't have to go back to school. I'm the dunce how counted wrong. SMDH

Sound the alarm bells people all those women convicted of rape have been wrongfully convicted per Lady's definition of what constitutes rape. Smartest woman in the room. My bleeping ass. That witch is a misandrist.
Nesibindi, I'm sorry. I think what I said came out wrong. I'm bad at math. I have Asperger's and sometimes what I say just comes out weird I don't mean it that way. Nothing wrong with you at all. Please forgive.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think the old witch is plotting and scheming,
I don’t think she’ll show up in court and I think she WANTS to go to jail,, her narc ego will be thinking of the publicity, the attention and how she’ll get her “truth” out in interviews. She won’t give a rats ass about the girls , Gloria can have them. Her deluded mind will only think about the attention to her cause she’ll receive, tv and press, the sympathy, the injustice, the book deal, all of the attention she desperately craves
.Be interesting who bails her out , can’t see it being Lady Vag

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nesibindi, I'm sorry. I think what I said came out wrong. I'm bad at math. I have Asperger's and sometimes what I say just comes out weird I don't mean it that way. Nothing wrong with you at all. Please forgive.
Well, count me in to the wrong counting! ❤ Math was never my strong suit (and yeah, that has numbers in it so it counts as math!!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Late to the party, was supposed to do some long overdue chores today but the fatigue caught up with me & I went back to bed once & then fell asleep twice sitting up at my laptop, lol!
Those wedding photos have woken me up! 😳 Poor sod. I wonder if she had something on him or was already threatening self harm (as she does) histrionics to get him to go through with it knowing he had doubts? I've seen more cheerful people at a funeral. As for that picture of her sucking his finger, I'm sure she thought she was very sexy & would have enjoyed knowing his mum would disapprove. Gross. :sick:
Ioan's expression looks like he's thinking "what is she like?" His eyes look generally puffy & the left eye/socket def' looks darker.
@M33L4 the film Big ending was exactly what I thought looking at Ioan's too big trousers from behind! 🤭

Thanks @Junebug895 for the new thread! 😘🥰
Congrats @papaotis on our latest title, lol! 🤣🤩🥳:m
Thanks as always @StoneMountain for all the important extras! ❤🥰

@Tiny_Owl
Please don't ever feel a fraud. Depression is a serious illness & I'm just so sorry you have to deal with it. 😞 But I'm very glad you're here & that our turd community is helping you & remember there's always turds here 24/7 if you need a cyber ear/shoulder. 🥰 This turd community is a real tonic & a wonderful cyber family! :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:😘 Big hugs, ❤ xxx

I was checking out the cast & stills of 10 Things I Hate About You & realised I had seen this film but def' don't remember Alice.
There wouldn't be two Alice Evans as once an actor is registered if someone with the same name comes along they have to change theirs.
When I looked up Perky Girl all I kept getting was references to Ms Perky the guidance counsellor played by Allison Janney.
I think it's a typo where Big Al is concerned! 😆
Hope you’re feeling better now @Just William. Chores can wait, rest is more important, and so is being here with us. Those wedding photos were awful, even if The Abuser and Ioan were deeply in love at that stage of their relationship it certainly didn’t look like it. The guests looked so miserable and cross, especially Ioan’s parents, and that dragging him down the aisle was just silly. If that had been done at my wedding I wouldn’t have gone through with it. 🤔 thinking about it now, perhaps that is what he hoped would happen. Anyway, take great care of yourself my dear, you are needed here, especially if the 💩 hits the fan ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ioan: “Hey you know what would be an idea? If y’all had to drag me down the aisle kicking and crying.”

Groomsmen: “LOL yeah that’s a great joke, Ioan!”

Ioan: “Ha…ha…yeah…joke…”
I was showing hubby the photo earlier, and he looked at it and made the observation that it could be said that the groomsmen were trying to drag him back and prevent him from going down the aisle and the daft bugger insisted on going ahead with it.
Who were the two guys holding onto him? Was it his dad and best man?
🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I imagine this wedding was at a resort. I think the reception was indoors from a photo I saw. But it does look like a mismatch of styles. I'm pretty sure Ioan looked scruffy because he had been drinking with his buddies beforehand, and also because it was very windy that day on the beach. His hair was longer. He also was probably out in the sun there before the big day.

For anyone: Was Alice's wedding dress new or vintage? Who was the designer? I don't know if I just find it lacking, even for a beachside wedding, or if it's the shoes that ruin it.
The shoes do ruin it, she would have been better, and more in keeping with the location if she’d gone barefoot. Everybody’s outfits just look so wrong and out of place for that location. Did they intend to hold it somewhere else originally I wonder?

Reactions: 13
That's the second time I've seen where somebody said she wanted 3 months, but the judge gave her only 90 days. I guess I've totally lost my mind because I'm thinking 90 days is 3 months. Do I need to go back to school? Somebody tell me please I can take it. I haven't had anything to drink lately. Maybe I just need to have a drink and I'll see it different.🤷‍♀️😁 Not that it matters. She's still up tit creek without a paddle.
Hangs head in utter shame, it was me, I made the mistake, sorry 🙄 I never could count properly 😁

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.