Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice has run out of road. Maybe she is going to play ball now?

🤞

Editing to add….I know pigs might fly. But here’s hoping for them all that this shitstorm ends soon.
IF she decides to play ball now, she's basically going against everything she's spewed out on SM and admitting that she lied. I can't see her doing it. Her ego's too big. She really is a funking idiot for not going about this peacefully when she had the chance.

Reactions: 33
Which show do we think she's binging right now? The Good Wife, Ally McBeal, Boston Legal, Better Call Saul?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
🎶🎵 Tic-toc, so say all the clocks, soon time's up for mAlice and all her socks... 🎵🎶

I'm having red wine... feeling musical... 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think Ioan has been advised by his PR and his attorneys to organize pap walks of him and Bianca out and about with Bubba every time Alice makes a wild allegation so he isn't thought to be 'hiding away'.

Monday's verdict is going to be life-changing for all of them and so I wouldn't be surprised if Bianca was advised to do her latest Instagram post about how much her health has improved in the last few months (ie since the TRO) and if Alice kicked off and retaliated as she always has in the past, so much the better legally.

I can see Alice releasing a 'statement' on Instagram about how she has been stripped of her first amendment rights and prevented from speaking her 'truth' :rolleyes: by the corrupt US judicial system that favours those with money 😴😴😴 but that might be the last time we hear her slagging Ioan off on social media especially now that Ioan has put the DM on notice and stymied her

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Bringing the wedding discussion into this thread I had never realized how awful it was. Ioan truly looked worn out and honestly a bit scruffy. That suit didn’t fit at all and everything looked hastily thrown together, almost as if it was last minute. About Ioan possibly having lost weight due to stress and the realization of what he had committed to makes sense. He supposedly loses weight when upset or stressed. And why was the wedding on the cheap? Was it because of the expensive honeymoon to the Maldives?
About the uninvited guests, were they Ioan’s friends and relatives? That Malice didn’t want there? 🤔
Btw, Malice looks harsh and severe in every single picture and like a manic tart in the others. Dear God in heaven what did poor Ma Gruff and Ioan Daddy think? Ioan Daddy is for @Old Soak because it’s so cute. 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
My theories:

1) She's run off to El Salvador, well-known feminist haven :rolleyes:

2) The pool algae has achieved sentience and has formed a new relationship with her, possibly directed by Guillermo del Toro.

3) She's already in the Chokey.

4) Ella has finally had enough and lured her into the broom cupboard with the promise of faster WiFi, and is sliding Panda Express under the door until Alice agrees to behave properly.
I love you 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Bringing the wedding discussion into this thread I had never realized how awful it was. Ioan truly looked worn out and honestly a bit scruffy. That suit didn’t fit at all and everything looked hastily thrown together, almost as if it was last minute. About Ioan possibly having lost weight due to stress and the realization of what he had committed to makes sense. He supposedly loses weight when upset or stressed. And why was the wedding on the cheap? Was it because of the expensive honeymoon to the Maldives?
About the uninvited guests, were they Ioan’s friends and relatives? That Malice didn’t want there? 🤔
Btw, Malice looks harsh and severe in every single picture and like a manic tart in the others. Dear God in heaven what did poor Ma Gruff and Ioan Daddy think? Ioan Daddy is for @Old Soak because it’s so cute. 😉
Awwwwwww I was going to repost the wedding photo with a heart around Ioan daddy but this is much much better 🥰🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I predict an illness or emergency featuring her or one of the girls before she she doesn’t turn up
Don't see the judge falling for that. She asked for a postponement to get a new attorney. She wanted 3 months and the judge gave her only 90 days. So they are already tired of her crap. I predict things will proceed whether she or her attorney pitches or not. Time to put on those big girl panties and come to court. Can't come to court bare ass. You don't want to put your naked fanny on those seats or benches.

Thinking its just a case of you get what you pay for.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think Ioan has been advised by his PR and his attorneys to organize pap walks of him and Bianca out and about with Bubba every time Alice makes a wild allegation so he isn't thought to be 'hiding away'.
I figure it's his publicist, who is limited in her (?) ability to respond to Alice's broadsides. Ioan doesn't give interviews and isn't making statements to the press or posting on his own social media, but going out with his partner to walk the dog makes a statement without saying a word.

As far as Alice's current activities, who knows? Maybe she's busy setting up accounts on tiktok or tumblr or discord or somewhere to satisfy the craving to witch over the ether.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.