Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My theories:

1) She's run off to El Salvador, well-known feminist haven :rolleyes:

2) The pool algae has achieved sentience and has formed a new relationship with her, possibly directed by Guillermo del Toro.

3) She's already in the Chokey.

4) Ella has finally had enough and lured her into the broom cupboard with the promise of faster WiFi, and is sliding Panda Express under the door until Alice agrees to behave properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 78
She’s settling 😀
And it makes me feel scared! I don't know why. Maybe because we all learn eventually not to be surprised from whatever insanity she comes out with next. So now I feel very anxious about whatever the duck fuckery she comes up with next 😨

• Heart
Reactions: 19
mAlice must have gone through a horrendous period of 'terrible two's" cause all she displays is that she is extremely impulsive and self-centered with no boundaries and no self-restraint. It's like she never grew out of that stage.

I don't think she was ever disciplined.
she still is going through them … too pissed, too bitter, too jealous and too old 🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yay a thread title! Thanks you guys 😘
Welcome to the will she/won't she tension of Sunday nights!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
And it makes me feel scared! I don't know why. Maybe because we all learn eventually not to be surprised from whatever insanity she comes out with next. So now I feel very anxious about whatever the duck fuckery she comes up with next 😨
I meant she’s settling the divorce? I mean the public are hating her more and more, she’s no money really not to fight a big divorce battle for what, the same or less that she’d get if she did miraculously find the cash ?
She knows those kids will see him she knows they have to split stuff up I know she’s fyckin banana’s lmao but we know she’s not gonna go to the divorce one and probably not 2/8 … everyone knows she’s no evidence that she’ll be allowed to present..(pissed tales from the ghost of Stevie nicks don’t count) …
I mean I know she’s gonna throw a curve ball so big it’ll go into orbit … but she’s fcked ?? Do you not think she’ll just settle and spin it that IG & BW obvs have done her she had no choice ya di ya lol? I look forward to finding out though ha ha xxXx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Yay a thread title! Thanks you guys 😘
Welcome to the will she/won't she tension of Sunday nights!
You know what? Whenever I do a new thread (not often) I worry that the winner will be something not too inspiring, but I sodding loved your contribution! Bravo Dear one 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

I meant she’s settling the divorce? I mean the public are hating her more and more, she’s no money really not to fight a big divorce battle for what, the same or less that she’d get if she did miraculously find the cash ?
She knows those kids will see him she knows they have to split stuff up I know she’s fyckin banana’s lmao but we know she’s not gonna go to the divorce one and probably not 2/8 … everyone knows she’s no evidence that she’ll be allowed to present..(pissed tales from the ghost of Stevie nicks don’t count) …
I mean I know she’s gonna throw a curve ball so big it’ll go into orbit … but she’s fcked ?? Do you not think she’ll just settle and spin it that IG & BW obvs have done her she had no choice ya di ya lol? I look forward to finding out though ha ha xxXx
Aaaaaah see I read she's settling as her slunk back into her dark cave of evil, resting and gathering strength. Like some sort of sci-fi amorphous blob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I was just reading her besties latest ‘story’ on her. Perez called Ioans request reasonable? And the only comments on the article are negative.
91E1398B-165A-421F-B58D-263869843AD5.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I've just watched The Most Hated Man on the Internet! Insane, highly recommended....on Netflix

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've just watched The Most Hated Man on the Internet! Insane, highly recommended....on Netflix
Ooooo thanks for the tip! Heard that was good. After my third rewatching of Stranger Things I'm on it!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Tones4u 🤣🤣🤣.
So Mount mAlice is still dormant, which is unsettling. She's either been drinking solidly and crying into one of her horse blankets, or has had a visit from " 5 0", warning her she faces arrest.

I still can't call it on whether she'll attend, defo not in person, but maybe via zoom?

She's defo getting a PRO and I wonder that if along with that she will deactivate her SMs, well insta for a while? As correct me if I'm wrong, she can face prison time if she breaches it? I mean she should have been thrown in jail overnight after her last rant to teach her a lesson!
How is going to live with out SM, what will she do with all her spare time? Oh I know, GET A bleeping JOB!

Omg I watched it this morning!! Holy tit!!
Insane right! Thing is he spent less time in prison, than it look to take him down! That marine dude 🙌 and the mum, give her a medal!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Idk man the bailiff in this case deserves a salary bonus for when he ultimately has to haul Blitzed Bovine Barbie outta the courtroom cuz she came in wearing her wedding gown up to her knees, live-Instagramming, and attempted a spicy cleavage-roll across Ioan’s council desk but toppled off the edge and bruised a bazonga. I envision bailiff placating her afterwards with some saltines soaked in cheap spirits and confiscating her crossbow in the hallway 😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Considering her past behaviour I genuinely think she might end up serving some prison time. Even if it's just a little, something has to be done to show her that what she is doing isn't acceptable.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It's Sunday, she'll post something sympathy wise tonight to get in tomorrows DM 🙄🙄
But will it get in. If the DM had to print a retraction and possibly had to pay damages , i.e., donation to MS charity, would they even want to touch her crap again? Because now they on notice that Bianca and Ioan's attorneys will take them to court in the US and they are likely to lose in a US court.
The Johnny Depp case should give them reason to pause. They may be a British newspaper but their defamatory claims would on their US site. So clearly intended for US consumers.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Idk man the bailiff in this case deserves a salary bonus for when he ultimately has to haul Blitzed Bovine Barbie outta the courtroom cuz she came in wearing her wedding gown up to her knees, live-Instagramming, and attempted a spicy cleavage-roll across Ioan’s council desk but toppled off the edge and bruised a bazonga. I envision bailiff placating her afterwards with some saltines soaked in cheap spirits and confiscating her crossbow in the hallway 😩😩😩
Nah, reckon they used a tranquilliser dart on Moby Malice.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Considering her past behaviour I genuinely think she might end up serving some prison time. Even if it's just a little, something has to be done to show her that what she is doing isn't acceptable.

Agree 10000000000% ! 👏👏👏

Nah, reckon they used a tranquilliser dart on Moby Malice.
bleeping hell I just choked on my vape reading this, howling 💀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Alice has run out of road. Maybe she is going to play ball now?

🤞

Editing to add….I know pigs might fly. But here’s hoping for them all that this shitstorm ends soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I predict an illness or emergency featuring her or one of the girls before she she doesn’t turn up

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.