Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bringing the wedding discussion into this thread I had never realized how awful it was. Ioan truly looked worn out and honestly a bit scruffy. That suit didn’t fit at all and everything looked hastily thrown together, almost as if it was last minute. About Ioan possibly having lost weight due to stress and the realization of what he had committed to makes sense. He supposedly loses weight when upset or stressed. And why was the wedding on the cheap? Was it because of the expensive honeymoon to the Maldives?
About the uninvited guests, were they Ioan’s friends and relatives? That Malice didn’t want there? 🤔
Btw, Malice looks harsh and severe in every single picture and like a manic tart in the others. Dear God in heaven what did poor Ma Gruff and Ioan Daddy think? Ioan Daddy is for @Old Soak because it’s so cute. 😉
I reckon that the Abuser chose the suit and told him to wear it as it was Designer and the same one as her dress was from. We know that she just goes for labels and has terrible taste.

Reactions: 25
The Biggest Loser!

And that is nothing to do with weight issues

😂
Maybe she should watch Nomadland, that should make her run screaming to the settlement table. Because that is her future if she don't stop her crap, or a tent under a bridge somewhere.

I reckon that the Abuser chose the suit and told him to wear it as it was Designer and the same one as her dress was from. We know that she just goes for labels and has terrible taste.
A wool suit in that weather. But name brand. Yeah, sounds like Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Alice has run out of road. Maybe she is going to play ball now?
Maybe she sees that she is out of road, or maybe she believes she can fly. She's, on the one hand, very calculating but on the other, she has impulse control problems and addictions. The fight within her is a battle for the ages. Wonder which Alice will win? Ego or id?

Reactions: 13
I still see her doing a runner.

I hope Ioans attorneys have some version of "proof of life" that the kids are safe.

California is a very big state and easy to disappear into. I think she will risk it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Hi guys. Brand new here after seeing Alice posting some bizarre tit on insta the other day. Never knew what was happening. I've spent today reading the wiki and all the court docs and they're absolutely wild 😳 she is mentally torturing those poor children and it's made me feel sick 😫 I don't know where to start to get up to date because it seems these threads move very quickly. I've decided to read from thread 118. If you think I should start elsewhere please let me know 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I think she will say her first amendment rights are being violated but correct me if I’m wrong American friends, but first amendment doesn’t mean you can abuse people?
She won’t be silenced, she can have her say about every subject except her ex husband and his new partner. Simple. Except she knows she can’t stop herself from speaking about him so by definition it becomes a full ban. Because she can’t exercise self regulation.

She beginning to realise that she’s a desperate, bitter, lonely, abusive sad middle aged woman.

Hi guys. Brand new here after seeing Alice posting some bizarre tit on insta the other day. Never knew what was happening. I've spent today reading the wiki and all the court docs and they're absolutely wild 😳 she is mentally torturing those poor children and it's made me feel sick 😫 I don't know where to start to get up to date because it seems these threads move very quickly. I've decided to read from thread 118. If you think I should start elsewhere please let me know 🙂
Be worth taking a look at the early ones around Feb for the TRO. Welcome in 😊😊

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Don't see the judge falling for that. She asked for a postponement to get a new attorney. She wanted 3 months and the judge gave her only 90 days. So they are already tired of her crap. I predict things will proceed whether she or her attorney pitches or not. Time to put on those big girl panties and come to court. Can't come to court bare ass. You don't want to put your naked fanny on those seats or benches.

Thinking its just a case of you get what you pay for.
just to correct (saw others also posted that 90 days was granted) -- the judge granted an approximate 45 days extension

-- 14 June was the date of the first scheduled hearing for PRO
-- 02 August is the rescheduled date

Reactions: 22
Iirc Ioan did a campaign for Armani around the time of the Fantastic 4 films - I’d guess the suit was from that or part of that deal.

Edit: yeah -

“I’m happy I can still fit in the Armani suits I was given when I did Fantastic Four.”

• Wow
Reactions: 17
On his site itself, he trashes IG and the comments point out valid anti Alice issues. So, PH is reading the writing on his wall and is testing a mild rebuke to Big Al.
Looks like Perez is getting ready to jump off that bandwagon. As usual he bet on the wrong horse.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Believe it or not I would definitely read the very first thread because it’s so important, even if you get up to date first. Then you can go back to 1 and 2 for some entertaining stuff. Welcome!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m sure doing a runner has crossed her mind many times but who would fund her doing that? She wouldn’t cope without a lovely home, nanny, cleaner etc either.

Reactions: 24
I still see her doing a runner.

I hope Ioans attorneys have some version of "proof of life" that the kids are safe.

California is a very big state and easy to disappear into. I think she will risk it.
I can see Alice hiding out in a state park campground.

She'll be found because her glue gun will start the state's largest wildfire. She'll refuse to leave because she won't be able to take her designer wardrobe with her.

Meanwhile, Emma and the girls will learn to live off the land because Alice can't get UberEats to deliver. They will be found by the side of the road, sooty, but in good health, filled with stories about "When they lived with Sasquatch." They will makes millions on the talk show circuits and at ComiCons.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I would read threads one through two to give you a really good overview. I consider threads one through two essential for a newbie just to really get a feel of how it unfolded on here. They are what completely sucked me in. Then you can move to thread 118.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Perhaps Gloria and Alice can pool resources and live together with their kids?

Maybe G might not be so keen though.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe Alice is being quiet until the night before the PRO because she thinks that they'll not be able to use it in court! She's definitely getting it, and I really hope she is sanctioned whether that's a couple of nights in a holding cell or forced to pay retribution costs and I really hope the kids are placed in their dads care so they can begin the much needed therapy both reunification therapy and what they need to unlearn their mothers behaviour.

• Heart
Ioan owns a ton of suits. I remember reading in an old interview Matthew Rhys talking about that. Matthew needed a suit and didn't own one when he was younger, living in California. So he said he ran over to Ioan's and went through his closet to get one because Ioan had so many. So Ioan knows the importance of good tailoring. I mean, the pants were way too long. Back in the day I did see photos where his jackets looked too big on him. He needed a good tailor for that suit.

Reactions: 19
You know those videos of dogs that were kept in cages and get to walk on grass for the first time? That's what Yo always reminds me off when he's seen with Bianca, either in interviews or on their pap walks.

I think Alice is chewing up all of Emma's chew toys at the moment in frustration because she wants to go on another SM rant but doesn't dare before the hearing. But afterwards, PRO or not, I predict an epic meltdown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ioan owns a ton of suits. I remember reading in an old interview Matthew Rhys talking about that. Matthew needed a suit and didn't own one when he was younger, living in California. So he said he ran over to Ioan's and went through his closet to get one because Ioan had so many. So Ioan knows the importance of good tailoring. I mean, the pants were way too long. Back in the day I did see photos where his jackets looked too big on him. He needed a good tailor for that suit.
This is what’s surprising to me about the suit. How hard could it be to find a good tailor to make a suit look perfect for the big disaster day?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.