Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rainynightinsoho

I am struggling with this image. The mismatch is cringey. She thinks it’s sexy, he knows it isn’t, but even though he‘s obviously uncomfortable with it, he goes along with it, to placate her. He‘s been bullied into this.

Every single wedding photo I’ve seen gives me chills. There is something ”off” about all of them.

View attachment 1459157
😢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Nixlondon

VIP Member
"Alice Evans Reveals She Got FULL Custody Of Daughters – Because Ioan Decided ‘A Family Wasn’t For Him’ – Perez Hilton"
Surely this will be ripe for a defamation claim?

• Wow
  • Angry

M33L4

VIP Member
1.) he said he hired Gloria to spend the nights with them, read the fucking file
2.) he can hardly cancel his job LMAO
3.) he doesnt need to make you idiots, you already are
4.) ALICE HAS TOLD HER TRUTH A BILLION TIMES
5.)"quickly sues his wife" - it took him 1.5 years
6.) Alice is trying to silence Ioan (by smearing him for fighting back), Ioan let her go loose for a whole year you dumbass
View attachment 1455993
No, he left them with Gloria. But Alice being intoxicated is okay? These people can fuck right off. Enabling pricks.

• Heart

BessieNessie

VIP Member
I thought I'd seen everything, but today I saw a grown man stick his fingers in his ears (figuratively) and go 'lala la I'm not listening' while he defends The Abuser.

View attachment 1455903
I stumbled across a man who thought someone was offering him one of her kidneys, she was actually offering to share a tweet. Awkward.

Talk about getting your wires crossed. Damn.

Last edited:
  • Haha

welp

VIP Member
also I suspect Alice is using as a defense for leaking those messages (and a video!) that Ioan "started" with it in court with unsealed filings.

But here is the thing: besides that court filings are a lot more proper and no subject to people immediately egging on Ioan submitted things that made the kids look incredibly good and mature (obviously the audio of these videos would be embarrassing too because crying is involved, but the transcript doesnt convey this), Alice submitted things that made Ella look like a spoilt child ("give me that or else", begging for school after hacking him etc.).

If you would read Ioan's court filings and you've never seen Alice's SM you would get the impression that those are incredible kids (particulary noteworthy given what Ella did to him). If you follow Alice's SM she has portrayed them as spoilt and misconducting (especially the eldest)

The kids may not see that yet, but when they get older they will realize this too.

• Heart

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Okay , for those interested in this minor mystery:
I’ve watched 10 Things I Hate About You again (not a hard task, I love that movie so much) and Alice is definitely not in it, but a girl named Alice Evans is in the credits as Perky Girl. So there are two options:
#1: the Perky Girl character is a drunk girl at the party who begs Heath Ledger to kiss her (very relatable character!). This girl is not played by our Alice Evans.
#2: Perky Girl is a different character entirely cut from the film yet Alice is still credited, and the drunk girl isn’t credited, despite having lines.

#2 just isn’t a thing that happens. So it must be #1, which means IMDb has mistakenly credited Alice with a performance she didn’t do, by another girl with the name Alice Evans who probably didn’t continue with acting and doesn’t have her own IMDb page. She is probably totally normal and it is not her fault a stupid Prius ratcunt shares her name.

So Alice has not corrupted my favourite film (yay!) and her IMDb has mistakes in it and she has even fewer credits than we thought (ha!)

Totally open to Alice herself correcting me with a screenshot or something of her playing this theoretical part though 😂😂😂 But of course she doesn’t read Tattle and she never lies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

claudiarocks

VIP Member
Alison Boschoff is the chief show business writer at the DM and she has written some Alice articles personally saying that Alice’s ‘friends’ or “sources close to the case”, are the source of her info in the articles.

Would we be surprised if Alice is submitting the bulk of the article content herself? I doubt there’s more than one degree of separation if that between Alice and the writers. Who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s quite telling that the DM didn’t need to contact Alice’s reps for comment but did contact Ioan’s. If it was just info from ‘friends’ why don’t they reach out to verify the truth with her too? Or had she given all the info she wanted in the article via her ‘representative’.

View attachment 1454739
Alice’s rep was asked he was too busy though
0198FB0D-5387-4196-887C-9355F23BB3FD.jpeg
and tbf he’s getting a little bit sick of defending her antics!

• Haha
  • Heart

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
I joined quite a while ago, after lurking on the first threads. I started off as an Alice sympathiser. I have to admit, I too, was a bit of an Alice, and I hang my head in shame.
This is a bit of a me rail so I have put under a spoiler
I was born and brought up in Africa. In my late 20’s I was lucky enough to move to the UK and shortly afterwards met my husband, also from Africa but a different country to me. I managed to get a really good job in the UK, but my husband was not happy and wanted to go back to his country. So we moved. For a few years all was good, but I could not work legally and my confidence dwindled. He entered into an affair with my good friend and I was dumped. What was worse was I had fallen pregnant and the shock made me miscarry at 4 months. It was so scary – I was alone in a country with no support system. I did not handle it well and started drinking a lot – I initially got angry and raged and raged when drunk – not to Alice’s extent, but loads of crying/begging/raging/pleading/angry phone calls and, I am embarrassed to say, a very short period of minor stalking ( I would pitch up every Sunday at the same church, off my face!). I really did lose my mind. However, once the anger wore off, it was replaced by a deep deep sadness. By that stage (4 months in), he was fed up of the anger/harassment and told me he was going to tell immigration if I could contacted him again. I was waiting for a resident permit and could not legally work, and needed to stay in the country. When we first arrived, I put down a big deposit on a property for us, but until I got residency I could not file for divorce or access the money. So I had to find illegal work. So I started waitressing in the the sorts of places that turned a blind eye to illegal workers. I was treated like shit by management, but in a way it was my saving grace. I had to stop drinking and I started enjoying my work – I liked interacting with customers and I was good at being a waitress and started building my fragile self esteem. One week after my residency came through, he and my ex friend left for Australia. It was a huge relief – I HAD to get on with my life. I did well for 1 year, then had a mini breakdown, got really fat (from being a gorgeous Bianca like person) and started drinking again (luckly was able to continue functioning at work). It was SO tiring being self destructive. I actually got so sick of feeling sick and sad all the time that I sat up one day and said ‘ENOUGH’. Then my life really started blooming. A few years later I got a message from the ex via SM apologising, and admitting he has ruined the life of every woman he has ever been with and is a serial cheat and was in therapy. The long and the short is, I started out understanding Alice. But watching her keep circling the self destructive and rage drain has made me lose patience. She is actively nasty, and is relentless, and I was not. She must be so tired – being sad and angry is exhausting. I wish she would wake up and be kind to herself and start gritting her teeth and accepting her new normal. Bianca is in Ioan’s life. Ioan is in her and her children’s lives – make it positive because the negative is so damn draining. So that is my me-rail – and my testimony that a lot of us started as Alice supporters – until it was clear Alice was behaving toxically. ETA typos
Imo you were never an Alice. You were REACTING to horrendous pain, betrayal and loss and while you lost yourself for a bit, you pulled yourself back up again. Your story is both heart-breaking but ultimately inspiring and has also given you insight, compassion and understanding for others suffering. AE is the CAUSE of her own dramas, she actively CREATES it and enjoys making her supposed loved ones suffer. You are a beautiful, loving and deeply intelligent soul, qualities I doubt AE ever had, at least not since she was very young.

• Heart

LeftoverCoffee

There is only one hero I worship in this whole sorry tale, and that's Bubba Bear ❤

Like the rest of you, I see Ioan as a good man who deserves justice and freedom, Bianca as a nice woman who is also a victim of Alice and I want nothing more than his daughters to be free of their toxic mother and to have a chance at a better life. Oh and I hope Alice falls down the toilet one day and needs the fire department to break down a wall to get her out.

• Heart
  • Haha

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
All I want is her to file any response (i dont care to what matter) that consists of a declaration ghostwritten by Lupine and attachments full fo tattle screenshots. Now that no serious lawyer is attached to this it has become a possibility.
I can just imagine Leon asking “Who the fuck is Welp, Bridge of Sighs, Returning the Pearls, and I Hate Hadargoyle? 🤣
Not to leave other lovely turds out but we were the ones who Malice offered $500.00 to doxx. 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Heard has been outed as liar, Vardy has been outed as a liar......I wonder who could possibly be next :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
This is an actual thing Alice made with my picture added in because she clearly loves me so much. 😂
I think it’s still on her Instagram. Feb 7 I believe.
I can’t believe it’s a real thing a woman in her 50s made. Oh my god. I’d love to hear a psychologist’s opinion of the number of times Alice’s own gurning face appears, including smack dab in the middle and twice the size of anyone else’s. and the spray painted babies at the top!! Fucking hell 🤣🤣🤣🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
IIRC The DM originally wrote a headline that said AE was being mocked by BW. Then they corrected it to "Alice claimed that" but when you shared the article the original headline still came up. @welp noticed that and it's possible IG noted that (because, maybe, just maybe, he lurks Tattle sh....) and then informed his legal team.

So I am marking this as a victory for Team Tattle. And the MS Society benefits too.

• Heart
I would love to see your stuff but I’m guessing not possible due to doxxing?
❤❤❤ One of these days I’ll find a way, as long as it doesn’t break Tattle rules/looks like promoting cuz I don’t mean to promote anything lol. But if you just wanna see: I play around with different mediums, no real solid style right now, haha. I had to rush the stuff below a lil bit.

0CDBC40F-E79C-420B-BDA7-699A6FDA64B2.jpeg

78ADED28-E35C-46C8-9E09-314D00175059.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38