Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #127 Get a job before your kids do Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Google Drive Hornblower Audiobook Link

I have tried to be a good employee (only recording (you can only do it real-time) during breaks today) and be a good wife (spending quality time with hubby this evening), but I have been working on the audio cassettes of IG and can I just say that the software that is supplied with some of the gadgets to covert cassettes to MP3s is really not up to date, and you have to download extra programmes etc, ànd it is very frustrating! I have literally spent hours converting 2 books only to successfully transfer one book onto Google drive so far!

Sorry, I am not bitching at you fellow Tattlers but at the sheer audacity of the false promotion of "simple" conversion" gadgets like these. Wait until I write my review 😈

But, they did not call me "that bloody woman" for no reason (many years ago, mind you, but this testosterone menopause treatment is starting to have some noticeable effects 😁 ), and I am persistent.
I will continue tomorrow - when I am not working and can cheerfully devote more attention to the task - to get the other books I have obtained into the drive.

So at least another 3 books should be uploaded in the next few days. Apologies in advance for any problems with the links - I am not completely IT literate.
I lack the words to describe how lovely you are! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Playlist Update! Apologies if I have missed any contributions but the thread got a little wild with recent filings 😭

We have 2 now. I've added a few into Yo's playlist to kick things off for him :love:

These are amazing!! I had 2 more possibilities, gimme more by Britney and Love yourself by Justin Beiber (lyrics mostly very appropriate in love yourself!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I can imagine it, Piers: "please make it shut up"

Would be funny because then her story is a bit BS then, because they are only back because of Piers' summer break. Not the rushing over the ocean she made out to be if that's the case
Our Alice never lets the truth get in the way of a good lie

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've been 20 pages behind for ages, finally caught up!

@AllDogsGoToHeaven thank you so much for those files, bless your ❤ I'm very much looking forward to a bubble bath this weekend, obligatory wine and candles, and being soothed by that gorgeous Welsh voice 🥰

Edited for candles. Not cuddles. I love cuddles but not in my bubble bath, thank you kindly. That's my zone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Alison Boschoff is the chief show business writer at the DM and she has written some Alice articles personally saying that Alice’s ‘friends’ or “sources close to the case”, are the source of her info in the articles.

Would we be surprised if Alice is submitting the bulk of the article content herself? I doubt there’s more than one degree of separation if that between Alice and the writers. Who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s quite telling that the DM didn’t need to contact Alice’s reps for comment but did contact Ioan’s. If it was just info from ‘friends’ why don’t they reach out to verify the truth with her too? Or had she given all the info she wanted in the article via her ‘representative’.

View attachment 1454739
Alice’s rep was asked he was too busy though
0198FB0D-5387-4196-887C-9355F23BB3FD.jpeg
and tbf he’s getting a little bit sick of defending her antics!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
There’s always going to be a suspicion that Celia and/or Piers Morgan have used contacts in the DM to inadvertently give Alice a platform for harassing Ioan and Bianca. Piers unfollowing her doesn’t mean much. It’s time he put out his opinion on it all to clear the air.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
There’s always going to be a suspicion that Celia and/or Piers Morgan have used contacts in the DM to inadvertently give Alice a platform for harassing Ioan and Bianca. Piers unfollowing her doesn’t mean much. It’s time he put out his opinion on it all to clear the air.
Alice has enough other contacts in the DM

also Piers wrote the past months a number of pieces on other celeb divorces that made clear what his opinion is

• Heart
Reactions: 28
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Google Drive Hornblower Audiobook Link

I have tried to be a good employee (only recording (you can only do it real-time) during breaks today) and be a good wife (spending quality time with hubby this evening), but I have been working on the audio cassettes of IG and can I just say that the software that is supplied with some of the gadgets to covert cassettes to MP3s is really not up to date, and you have to download extra programmes etc, ànd it is very frustrating! I have literally spent hours converting 2 books only to successfully transfer one book onto Google drive so far!

Sorry, I am not bitching at you fellow Tattlers but at the sheer audacity of the false promotion of "simple" conversion" gadgets like these. Wait until I write my review 😈

But, they did not call me "that bloody woman" for no reason (many years ago, mind you, but this testosterone menopause treatment is starting to have some noticeable effects 😁 ), and I am persistent.
I will continue tomorrow - when I am not working and can cheerfully devote more attention to the task - to get the other books I have obtained into the drive.

So at least another 3 books should be uploaded in the next few days. Apologies in advance for any problems with the links - I am not completely IT literate.
You are a champion! ❤❤❤❤

• Heart

also Piers wrote the past months a number of pieces on other celeb divorces that made clear what his opinion is
She has contacts but what are they worth. She’s always said the Morgan’s are close personal friends of hers and they have the real media influence.

Yes, Morgan spoke about other people’s separations and how they are handled but he’s more qualified to talk about this case and it’s an unusual one but we aren’t hearing a peep. His wife is still following AE, she know’s the family better than us, does she think Ioan deserves what’s he’s getting based on what she’s seen? It raises a lot of questions. I’m finding Piers’ silence odd.

• Heart
As lovely Jemadah said, supporting a survivor is obligatory work. Not a sign of bizarre obsession. If I saw Ioan in the street, I would recognize him and maybe say hello (if he didn’t look like he was preoccupied with anything in that moment), but that’s just because I’m a fan. And I think that’s alright, too, honestly! It’s alright to WANT to say hello if you pass him on the street or something. It’s alright to be a supporter of his work and talent.

Ramble coming, but…

Manyyyyyy threads ago I called out people on their use of the word “gushing” over Ioan (and Bianca) when describing how the attitude in here towards the two had begun to shift positively.

With BPD, there’s this concept called a “favorite person” or FP, in which many (not all) Borderlines become somewhat obsessed or intensely fixated on a particular person—very often close friends or even teachers/professors, etc., basically people who have shown them kindness on a serious level or have uplifted or inspired them deeply.

There’s honestly no rhyme or reason to it, but an FP obsession can last from weeks to literal YEARS. The damage is DEVASTATING because Borderlines already struggle with a lack of identity, but they make it worse by trying to invest in their FP’s interests to bond better with them, which means they’re redesigning themselves for another person, which means that when that FP fixation is over…who are they now? I’ve had MANYYY FP’s since fuckin childhood, and every single one harmed me and left me lost regarding who I am or what my life purpose is.

I hate “gushing.”
I hate “fawning over.”
I hate “obsessed with.”
I hate “fangirling over.”

I get noticeably fuckin agitated with any term or phrase that accuses me of doing something I’m not doing. Because I KNOW what it’s like to be obsessive, and I remember, each and every time, the damage it caused me.

It’s super triggering every time I hear fizzlefuck say ANYTHING hinting at obsession or excessive devotion. It’s wrong, it’s a sweeping generalization, and it completely erases our right to appreciate other people for whatever it is that makes them unique and lovable. That was a rant but this time I’m not apologizing for it because it needed to be said. ❤ As you were…
I swear if I saw IG and BW I would make them have a selfie with me whilst handing over cash to me 💰 🤣😂 then Id post it everywhere so her micro brain 🧠 blow up

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Alice has insinuated so many things about Ioan. From homosexuality to incest with his mother AND his daughters. I'm sure Alice saying Bianca likes to peg him would be a welcome break from her more bizarre accusations.
Jeez I just had to Google didn't I 😳🤦‍♀️🤭

Are these clarifications usually prompted by a legal letter from the people involved?
Absolutely!! And ipso are well known for generally ignoring them 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I agree it’s clear as day where Piers stands and it’s isn’t with Alice

Reactions: 18
She had to find some way to fill up the space Hiraeth! She isn't exactly inundated with besties is she? 🤭
I wonder as she’s blocked folk over the years .. she’s gone in and ripped them out of the Gilded Frame of Sea Creatures, whilst replacing it with a ‘B&W over the shoulder peer ‘ pic of herself !
muttering to herself ‘it’s gonna be just you and me soon’

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I wonder as she’s blocked folk over the years .. she’s gone in and ripped them out of the Gilded Frame of Sea Creatures, whilst replacing it with a ‘B&W over the shoulder peer ‘ pic of herself !
muttering to herself ‘it’s gonna be just you and me soon’
ripped them out of the gilded frame of sea creatures 😂😂😂😂😂

👏 you win the internet today! Seriously can not stop laughing 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
ripped them out of the gilded frame of sea creatures 😂😂😂😂😂

👏 you win the internet today! Seriously can not stop laughing 😆
It’s an old fave of mine … as she rolls out of the sea tiny sea creatures obvs succumb to the air as they drop off her … she just sprays em up and sticks em on ! Your new home my pretties ha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.