Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #127 Get a job before your kids do Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooo it's only days away now!! My ponies are calling, even they are excited!

Give me a child till he is seven years old,’ said St Ignatius Loyola, ‘and I will show you the man.’
Ioan was the active and loving parent to those 2 girls for the first 7 years of their lives (at least). It will stand him in good stead when he gets custody.
You're a part of it now! 💜 We all came here because of Alice but we stay here for each other. 🙂
Honestly, it’s been emotional! I have met so many amazing people on this thread. Alice did create a movement; just not in the way she wanted!

After this is all over we need to have an annual meet up each year on 2nd August. Not sure how we manage that though but if we could it would be amazing 🤩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I hope she’s not happy, if she’s happy that means she up to something nefarious.
She’s always up to something nefarious, the morally bankrupt bleep.

Luckily her credibility is sunk with anyone other than the most die hard FM (that’s you Perez Hilton, and a few other non-entities not worthy of mention).

She’s proven herself utterly stupid, time and time again, so she’ll be lucky to pull off any grand scheme now.

D8E67F5E-E94E-4470-9404-DD3031DAAD14.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I dunno, "infamy, infamy, they've all got it in for me!" has a certain je ne sais quoi...
I do have a bit of a soft spot for Carry on up the Khyber. Cheap and smutty and corny (like all the Carry Ons) but it does make me laugh. Carry On Screaming had its moments too. Incredibly low budget stuff. Culturally I can’t imagine these films make any sense outside the UK.

Perez is still backing Alice.
Perez and Hervey. Alice really does have the A team on her side. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I have cake-flavored Oreos and just freed my titties from the cotton confines of a T-shirt & bra so I can now confidently declare that any AE meltdown I witness tonight will be vanilla-flavored, sans underwire, and totally manageable. 💪🏼 Let’s rock, hollyhock.
There's nothing better than freeing the titties and snacks.

It’s a shame for her that she was born too late really. She belongs to the Carry On generation, turning every single thing to smut with the subtlety of a bullfrog
If you're in the mood for the silliness and smut, the Carry On films can be hilarious. Sadly for AE I don't think anyone is ever in the mood for her, regardless of whether she's being silly, smutty or serious. There are times I've actually felt sorry for her that she is the destroyer of herself and her life but she can't see it. Then I remember the people she damages and the sympathy dies a fast death!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I do have a bit of a soft spot for Carry on up the Khyber. Cheap and smutty and corny (like all the Carry Ons) but it does make me laugh. Carry On Screaming had its moments too. Incredibly low budget stuff. Culturally I can’t imagine these films make any sense outside the UK.
These days they probably don't make sense to a new generation of people in the UK. They stopped in the late 70s. I remember seeing 'Carry On Columbus' in 1992 but most of the original cast were long dead by then so it flopped. My favourites are the early ones like 'Sergeant', 'Constable', 'Cruising', 'Jack', 'Spying', 'Doctor', etc...

I am explaining them to my American work mates who think they're like early Monty Python. I'm going to dig one up to show them tomorrow night! Can't wait to see their reactions!

To keep it on topic, I'll say that Alice would do well in a reboot of the series. What are some entries?

"Carry On Cunting"
"Carry On Narcing"
"Carry On Gloria"
"Carry On Fake Crying"
"Carry On Bogan"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I joined quite a while ago, after lurking on the first threads. I started off as an Alice sympathiser. I have to admit, I too, was a bit of an Alice, and I hang my head in shame.
This is a bit of a me rail so I have put under a spoiler
I was born and brought up in Africa. In my late 20’s I was lucky enough to move to the UK and shortly afterwards met my husband, also from Africa but a different country to me. I managed to get a really good job in the UK, but my husband was not happy and wanted to go back to his country. So we moved. For a few years all was good, but I could not work legally and my confidence dwindled. He entered into an affair with my good friend and I was dumped. What was worse was I had fallen pregnant and the shock made me miscarry at 4 months. It was so scary – I was alone in a country with no support system. I did not handle it well and started drinking a lot – I initially got angry and raged and raged when drunk – not to Alice’s extent, but loads of crying/begging/raging/pleading/angry phone calls and, I am embarrassed to say, a very short period of minor stalking ( I would pitch up every Sunday at the same church, off my face!). I really did lose my mind. However, once the anger wore off, it was replaced by a deep deep sadness. By that stage (4 months in), he was fed up of the anger/harassment and told me he was going to tell immigration if I could contacted him again. I was waiting for a resident permit and could not legally work, and needed to stay in the country. When we first arrived, I put down a big deposit on a property for us, but until I got residency I could not file for divorce or access the money. So I had to find illegal work. So I started waitressing in the the sorts of places that turned a blind eye to illegal workers. I was treated like tit by management, but in a way it was my saving grace. I had to stop drinking and I started enjoying my work – I liked interacting with customers and I was good at being a waitress and started building my fragile self esteem. One week after my residency came through, he and my ex friend left for Australia. It was a huge relief – I HAD to get on with my life. I did well for 1 year, then had a mini breakdown, got really fat (from being a gorgeous Bianca like person) and started drinking again (luckly was able to continue functioning at work). It was SO tiring being self destructive. I actually got so sick of feeling sick and sad all the time that I sat up one day and said ‘ENOUGH’. Then my life really started blooming. A few years later I got a message from the ex via SM apologising, and admitting he has ruined the life of every woman he has ever been with and is a serial cheat and was in therapy. The long and the short is, I started out understanding Alice. But watching her keep circling the self destructive and rage drain has made me lose patience. She is actively nasty, and is relentless, and I was not. She must be so tired – being sad and angry is exhausting. I wish she would wake up and be kind to herself and start gritting her teeth and accepting her new normal. Bianca is in Ioan’s life. Ioan is in her and her children’s lives – make it positive because the negative is so damn draining. So that is my me-rail – and my testimony that a lot of us started as Alice supporters – until it was clear Alice was behaving toxically. ETA typos
Imo you were never an Alice. You were REACTING to horrendous pain, betrayal and loss and while you lost yourself for a bit, you pulled yourself back up again. Your story is both heart-breaking but ultimately inspiring and has also given you insight, compassion and understanding for others suffering. AE is the CAUSE of her own dramas, she actively CREATES it and enjoys making her supposed loved ones suffer. You are a beautiful, loving and deeply intelligent soul, qualities I doubt AE ever had, at least not since she was very young.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
These days they probably don't make sense to a new generation of people in the UK. They stopped in the late 70s. I remember seeing 'Carry On Columbus' in 1992 but most of the original cast were long dead by then so it flopped. My favourites are the early ones like 'Sergeant', 'Constable', 'Cruising', 'Jack', 'Spying', 'Doctor', etc...

I am explaining them to my American work mates who think they're like early Monty Python. I'm going to dig one up to show them tomorrow night! Can't wait to see their reactions!

To keep it on topic, I'll say that Alice would do well in a reboot of the series. What are some entries?

"Carry On Cunting"
"Carry On Narcing"
"Carry On Gloria"
"Carry On Fake Crying"
"Carry On Bogan"
😆
“Carry on fabricating”
“Carry on imbibing”
“Carry on taunting”
“Carry on impugning”

I’ve only really seen a bit of Carry on up the jungle as I was walking past the telly one day. It was Frankie Howard as Professor Tinkle, and this was the exchange -
Lady Bagley - “There is my reputation to think of! We must be very circumspect.
Prof. Tinkle - “Oh I was! When I was a baby!”
of course a lot of it was in the delivery, but I just burst out laughing right there🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I grew up watching the Carry Ons and they are a British institution. Horribly sexist now of course but they still have a soft spot in the hearts of most older UK folk. Camping, Doctor and Abroad were always the ones I loved as a kid. The older black and white ones are actually really well filmed considering they were made for about fifty quid 🤣. Alice getting her Baps out and her Marjorie thing are all Carry on style camp/overacting.

I notice when I try to write the word two on my phone it tries to spell check to TRO. Oh my word. What have I become 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I grew up watching the Carry Ons and they are a British institution. Horribly sexist now of course but they still have a soft spot in the hearts of most older UK folk. Camping, Doctor and Abroad were always the ones I loved as a kid. The older black and white ones are actually really well filmed considering they were made for about fifty quid 🤣. Alice getting her Baps out and her Marjorie thing are all Carry on style camp/overacting.

I notice when I try to write the word two on my phone it tries to spell check to TRO. Oh my word. What have I become 🤣
I had the name of my friend's village autocorrect to SockBro yesterday and wondered the same thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What man would want to have sex with the woman who was emotionally and physically abusing him, not to mention she looks as if she rarely bathed or brushed her teeth.
When I was only 18,i found myself engaged to someone who was constantly manipulating me, berating me and generally treating me badly. But in my head I felt like I had put all my eggs in this basket and now it was living in my house, controlling my life and ruining who I was as a person. He destroyed my already fragile mental health and left me a shadow of myself.

Despite all this, he still expected sex. And because he changed his boxers and trousers maybe once a week (he showered every other day but what's the point if you're not wearing clean clothes?) I was riddled with UTIs almost constantly. I remember being in so much pain one time that I threw up right outside college.

That's bad enough, but he also had a nasty habit of having sex with me while I was asleep. I didn't realise until I got with Mr Coffee after he explained to me that my ex was actually raping me as I couldn't consent to sex while, you know, sleeping.

The last six months of our relationship, I stopped having sex with him. He made my skin crawl anytime he was near me. This was a good thing because he'd started poking holes in our condoms in a lame effort to knock me up so I'd stay with him. Eventually I broke up with him and kicked him out after starting uni and getting strong again.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is that I absolutely understand why Ioan stopped having sex with someone who treated him that way. And yes, my ex blamed it all on me too, because people like him and Alice couldn't possibly understand why anyone would find them so repulsive after being abused.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Morning, all! I managed to have a lie-in and the fibro hasn’t shown up, so am in a good mood for once!
I’m no Bianca fangirl, but I do love her positive attitude and deep appreciation of IG. And I’m so glad that she is in remission - it’s absolutely wonderful for her.
Meanwhile, across town, Malice plots in the dark, wondering what kind of ailment she can cook up in time for Tuesday’s hearing…

• Heart
Reactions: 42
To everyone who has shared their stories here ❤❤❤ What a beautiful collection of souls, I wish I could know you all in real life.

To keep on topic…I had a dream mAlice had posted last night but have woken up to find it was just that. I hope the girls are with Gloria this weekend, she is cornered and she knows it.

• Heart
Morning, all! I managed to have a lie-in and the fibro hasn’t shown up, so am in a good mood for once!
I’m no Bianca fangirl, but I do love her positive attitude and deep appreciation of IG. And I’m so glad that she is in remission - it’s absolutely wonderful for her.
Meanwhile, across town, Malice plots in the dark, wondering what kind of ailment she can cook up in time for Tuesday’s hearing…
reading this put a big smile on my face and a tear in my eye
:) 🌹 :)

ETA: (something Alice has never nor could ever do)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can I just say to you all….I bleeping love you so much!! I’ve had a tough time lately but you guys, you honestly make me RAWR (see what I did there 🤣) Thanks for being awesome.

Oh and Alice is a bleep, in fact she is the Queen of cuntiness. That fricking collage, mother of actual God!!! The narc is strong in that one.

To everyone who has shared their stories here ❤❤❤ What a beautiful collection of souls, I wish I could know you all in real life.

To keep on topic…I had a dream mAlice had posted last night but have woken up to find it was just that. I hope the girls are with Gloria this weekend, she is cornered and she knows it.
I’ve just said a similar thing 🥰 Right back at you ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.