Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #127 Get a job before your kids do Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have almost 3.5k screenshots of Alice accusing Ioan of every thing under the sun. How huge would her submission be if she was actually tElLiNg HeR tRuTh instead of being gAgGeD and sIlEnCeD
BIB - that's above & beyond taking one for the team! ⭐🏆👏 Thanks @welp 🤩🥳:m

The wilful ignorance of her 🐒🐒🐒 is mind blowing. 🤬 They belong in the bin with their blue tick 'friend.' :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It's at the top of the list when you do a search for Ioan Gruffudd, so relatively easy to find:

I find it way too little way too late, not to mention wishy-washy. It took them 10 hours to "update" the original piece of crap, by then thousands of people had read it and an avalanche of disparaging comments had already come in. Then it took them, what, another 10-14 days to finally take it completely down because the URL still had the original title, stating Bianca was mocking mAlice as fact. And now this half-assed retraction 4 weeks later, with all the "seemed to suggest", "appeared to accuse". But I suppose better than nothing.

I wrote the Fail the same day this was all going down and demanded they retract. I sent them another message today, with a bit of sarcasm attached, thanking them for finally reacting. I also told them what I think of their constant copy-and-paste "reporting". I'm so sick of getting slews of mAlice's malicious, lying posts rehashed for the 17th time as the largest part of anything they write about her or Ioan and Bianca. They even made her SM bitching the focus of the article about Ioan and Bianca's appearances in Monaco, instead of simply reporting on it as a work trip related to his latest film project. They constantly open Ioan up to bashing in the comments and it makes me 🤮🤮🤮. "Journalism" at its worst and laziest. Do we think they will learn anything from this fiasco? Silly question, of course not.:rolleyes:

Best thing about it is that Bianca, classy as she is, is donating her settlement to MS research, and this at least gets a mention.
Many years ago I worked in a police investigation team (as a civilian) on a rape case. The victim was a young teenager. It was a horrible incident and there was a TV appeal and lots of press interest at the time. I used to answer the phones in our office, it wasn't the main "incident room", and the number wasn't given out to the public. Journalists from the Daily Mail called that number for several consecutive days, asking to speak to a specific officer, who wouldn't entertain them at all. Then they called up and pretended to be relatives of the victim, one of them even tried to convince us that she was the victim's mother. When called out on their deceit, they would be rude and offensive, I was subjected to abuse over the phone, I was yelled at and had journos swearing at me, I was just out of my teens myself. Some journalists do amazing work, shining a light on the inner workings of government, exposing corruption, bringing criminals to justice and so on. But very, very few of them work for the Daily Mail.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
I’m glad that Daily Fail is donating to the MS Society on B’s behalf. There was definitely a defamation threat behind the scenes—that article was extremely harmful and only amplified Alice’s followers’ hatred towards B. Listen I understand that crappy journalism is crappy journalism but it still irks me, the lack of integrity at play in these media sources. These are REAL PEOPLE they’re defaming—people with lives, reputations and most importantly imo, feelings. They deserve the defamation call-out—maybe they’ll at least TRY to be a little more careful in the future, like do your fuckin research before you open that mouth.
UK tabloids are notorious for playing fast and loose with the facts. Daily Mail makes around £77 million a year in pre-tax profits. The payoff to the MS Society will be peanuts for them. That said, I expect them to be more careful with the tit AE puts out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
My bet was on Alice not posting this weekend but now we have the DM printing a retraction, Bianca posting about being in remission (May it stay that way 🤞🏼), AND it’s the weekend…thar she may blow 🐳
My money is on her going postal and the biggest pity party yet, depending on how much bravado she has she will dump more texts and correspondence. She's going out with a bang 🍾🥂🎉💋

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
My money is on her going postal and the biggest pity party yet, depending on how much bravado she has she will dump more texts and correspondence. She's going out with a bang 🍾🥂🎉💋
No doubt she’ll post about something totally different to detract everyone from her total cuntiness behaviour, like the 9 year old child that was stabbed today or Sarah Everard’s killer being denied an appeal.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
UK tabloids are notorious for playing fast and loose with the facts. Daily Mail makes around £77 million a year in pre-tax profits. The payoff to the MS Society will be peanuts for them. That said, I expect them to be more careful with the tit AE puts out there.
I'm also betting the payout is more than Alice has earned in her fraudulent GFM. 😂 In the US most charities have to list donations (and donors-even if anonymous). I'm wondering if the donation will be declared in an annual accounting? Unsure though

Edit: typos

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I really don’t mean to sound like an asshole (maybe I do) but she slaps her name on every product with so much tragic self-confidence. Like it’s RIGHT THERE on a cheap handbag in foam letters or some wild tit, and it’s VISIBLE. There’s sometimes an unspoken thing within art communities where like, “signing” your work in large, visible writing distracts people from the art and is also kind of obnoxious. Her Etsy shop consistently marketed handbags and cuff bracelets and stuff that had her “signature” just boldly there.

Isn’t it amazing how a fuckin SIGNATURE on a piece of art can immediately give away one’s personality or self-image??? It really does fascinate me.

In my Etsy shop I sign my name on my tit really tiny. I just scribble a small “H” with a halo on it because my nickname in real life is “Heaven” (English translation of my actual name). It’s tiny. It doesn’t matter. It’s supposed to be humble.

People buy art for the art. Unless you’re Louis Vuitton or Michael Kors (kinda) or something, people don’t wanna showcase your name everywhere they go. It’s like she thinks she’s a top designer and it’s annoying af.

Sit down with ya dime-store, children’s-craft-project junk-bags, Alice. 🪑
This! It's like when every chav was head to toe in burbury print 🤢. Less is more darling, subtle and chic.....everything mAlice isn't! Oooh I'm gonna have a look at your Esty store, I've got some lovely things off it over thehl years!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Bianca pictured with her big love (sorry Ioan)
This is such a brilliant, subtle middle finger to you-know-who. "Carry on, you mad witch - I'm having a great time and couldn't give a flying...".

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Love to you @Mad Betty 💛

This might be me being daft, but I would hate for Ali-Soon-Not-To-Be-G to come at you if she saw yourself, or someone else with the description of your lovely hairstyle, if she is going to (I know this is highly unlikely) the park where she knows I & B & BB go. Or if she sees anyone on "her" street x x
I'm not Susan, but I needed this laugh. Thank you, darling Tilly. 😂 💛💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I had a moment of pure horror this morning while driving when I finished the first Hornblower book--unfortunately, without my knowledge, the next file in my phone was the horrible audio welp ripped from the abusive video Alice posted. So I went from a lovely Welsh accent to Alice shrieking and I nearly drove into a tree. 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
I needed to read this again so thanks @ReturningthePearls for being so eloquent. This line of attack as started up again. For the record, I don't think IG is perfect. He wouldn't have married AE if he was lol. That said, I will give him credit for leaving an abusive marriage despite all the threats AE used to try and keep him there. Threats that she has fulfilled to a large extent (but she didn't she the TRO coming did she lol?) As for BW, she seems nice and is not another AE thank god!! I also think she has been very supportive to IG at a time of crisis for him. This needs to be said again because someone is starting the whole "giving Ioan a pass" thing again on the DM.

"Tattlers.....many of you are some of the funniest, brightest women posting on the internet today, and will always be grateful for staying on top of all the lies Alice tells. But the assumption that anyone that doesn't think Ioan is entirely perfect or that Bianca maybe doesn't walk on water makes us Alice or an FM is becoming pretty old. Remember back in the day you all laughed about how you were all Bianca? Unfortunately the tone on Tattle has become *exactly the same*. It is possible to believe Ioan was abused, got out (yay!), and has made some pretty serious missteps along the way. The hero worship for Bianca is just painful...like why do I have to lurv this 3rd party in order to believe Alice is mad? You are such an intelligent group but this aspect feels so much like the FMs' behavior and I wish it would ratchet down a notch."

Yeah, duck off whoever you are.
I will bet my last pint of lemon frozen custard that it’s a Tattler. Sounds like the same old same old because we don’t kiss their butts or give them enough likes. Reminds me of similar arguments of how nobody wants to post here because we’re so mean. Call the wambulance! 🚑.
Btw, how tacky to post the message on DM! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The difference between Alice and B must be so huge to Ioan - when you look at B, active, wanting to be outdoors, walking in nature with her man and her Bubba, despite her diagnosis, and there was Alice, shrieking and creating all the way on her only hike with Ioan, wearing stupid shoes and making it all dramatic and about her. Ioan must feel so relieved to be away from that.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She won't realise it but being 'gagged' is going to improve Alice's mental health. She feeds off drama and has done for decades, if there isn't any she will create it. All it takes is a wholesome post from Bianca and Alice furiously knee-jerk reacts with some libelous bullshit which leads to legal letters, and articles, her scouring the internet for negative comments, drinking, popping pills, and raging at the unfairness that her revenge posts aren't getting the desired result which is to trash Ioan's reputation and drive Bianca away.

I can see Alice having one last blow-up on social media ahead of the hearing while she still can. She needs to reinforce her narrative that it's 'Lies, all lies I tell you', that she is too broke to defend herself and she's the victim of a corrupt US judicial system which favours those with money, so it is pointless for her to turn up.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m pleased the DM have apologised for that nonsense article. That woman needs to know she can’t just make evil, defamatory crap up (proof is the key, Alice) and have it printed.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.