Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #127 Get a job before your kids do Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Google Drive Hornblower Audiobook Link

But, they did not call me "that bloody woman" for no reason (many years ago, mind you, but this testosterone menopause treatment is starting to have some noticeable effects 😁 ), and I am persistent.

I will continue tomorrow - when I am not working and can cheerfully devote more attention to the task - to get the other books I have obtained into the drive.

So at least another 3 books should be uploaded in the next few days. Apologies in advance for any problems with the links - I am not completely IT literate.
I have had the same compliments thrown at my feet on many occasions!
My husband used to tell stories of my more famous escapades, it seems I have indeed found my tribe here 🥰

Keeping it on topic, my new hairdresser tells me my hair colour looks like Cruella De Ville. Mostly dark grey with a single strong streak of near-white. I was pleased to hear this because from where I see it, it's mostly near white but apparently round the back my hair is still quite dark.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What are we having to eat on Tuesday? Shall we all order a takeaway? 😋🤭
Im sorry, I’m just getting carried away, I’m excited to see her get her comeuppance
Aren’t we all? She’ll be a no show, she’s a coward in real life, she just talks big behind a screen. Written proof Ioan does not want anything to do with his children, put up or shut up!!

Reactions: 32
I wasn’t sure what ‘pegging’ meant so I went and looked this up… so funny! Poor Wills. The prince of pegging is trending. 🤣

I bet Alice is RAGING she didn’t think of something as outrageous as that to tarnish Ioan wish. Maybe that’s what she meant by nearly needing an ambulance for doggy style
Alice has insinuated so many things about Ioan. From homosexuality to incest with his mother AND his daughters. I'm sure Alice saying Bianca likes to peg him would be a welcome break from her more bizarre accusations.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
i see fighting in the daily mail comments section has driven someone over the edge again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
The Daily Mail has printed a retraction over the article about Alice saying Bianca was mocking her makeup and have agreed to make a donation to the "MS Society on behalf of Ms Wallace"

View attachment 1454660
Clarifications and corrections | Daily Mail Online
Alice is going to spit nails when she sees that. Crazy bleeping loon. Her lies are starting to come back to bite her in the ass. When even a tabloid is prepared to call you out, your should realise that you are done.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I have to say, they are clutching at straws by describing it as
1659064998408.png

It's kind of now more like a limp lettuce leaf.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Reactions: 26
Are these clarifications usually prompted by a legal letter from the people involved?
Yes, it would have been. The DM printed a retraction and effectively paid damages, they are already a bit more careful about repeating Alice's social media lies, they didn't go anywhere near the high class sex worker crap the other day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
An oldie but a goodie from back in October, Alice contradicting herself and lying about Ioan all at once. I fully expected Alice to ditch Ruthie after she dared question her.

1659065991709.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Celia Walden is back in LA but I don't see her rushing over to Alice's

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Here you go, Malice. To save you looking it up yourself, here's a link to the California DMV guide to vision problems. Why look on their website when you can get the information from your regular reading here, you dangerous, bloviating, blobster of total psychoceramic cuntery with a side diagnosis of helioproctosis?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.