Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #127 Get a job before your kids do Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has contacts but what are they worth. She’s always said the Morgan’s are close personal friends of hers and they have the real media influence.

Yes, Morgan spoke about other people’s separations and how they are handled but he’s more qualified to talk about this case and it’s an unusual one but we aren’t hearing a peep. His wife is still following AE, she know’s the family better than us, does she think Ioan deserves what’s he’s getting based on what she’s seen? It raises a lot of questions. I’m finding Piers’ silence odd.
I think it’s possible that he’s following Ioan’s lead here, in that Ioan has not been going to the press, either himself or through mouthpieces. (Until it’s all over and then let’s see).

Reactions: 11
I’ll be having a bag of cheese and onion crisps, a side order of chocolate, whatever is left after the offspring and grandson have been in the chocolate drawer. All washed down with many several bottles of Peroni. 🤪
If she doesn’t show up Tuesday, does anyone think that may finally convince her few remaining sycophants that she has been lying all along about having “evidence”? I sincerely hope it does.

Reactions: 23
IG is gay? Really?? Did she catch him and Math together when they all lived in that flat in Kilburn? 🤥

Seriously, such was the dislike of AE back in the day, many fans would have preferred him to marry Matthew Rhys. 😄
I’m going to guess there’s some slash fiction out there about this very scenario.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That collage is going to be epic if you ever get round to making it. Mine will be made with empty chocolate wrappers. Unfortunately I have a very sweet tooth. So basically just a load of rubbish glued on to a board
Ah, but yours will look very colourful, shiny & pretty! :love: You're so kind calling mine 'epic', 😘 I think it would look a bleeping humungous mess! 🤣
Hospitals could use it as a BMI warning poster! :sneaky: I probably should have excluded the fruit & veggies as I don't eat loads though I am trying to increase my intake.

On topic. Alice is still a bleep. :m

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He doesn’t write a column for the Daily Mail anymore. That ended when he signed with Murdoch.
In the US, many people do not know Piers, I only know of him from seeing some of his online articles. I’m not surprised his show failed, and if I’m not mistaken it was an online or streaming show.

Reactions: 7
If she doesn’t show up Tuesday, does anyone think that may finally convince her few remaining sycophants that she has been lying all along about having “evidence”? I sincerely hope it does.
no, they are buying (yes, they are this stupid) her version of not having the money to defend herself and that all lawyers of LA are in Ioan's pocket anyway

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I would love to know roughly in what ballpark the DM donation is. Bet Alice will claim on IG that Ioan spend money on Bianca (aka MS) rather than to keep it for Ella's elite school.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Alice really fancies herself a creative doesn’t she…the abominations that are her handbags and her collage of herself…I wonder if she thinks she picked up a natural talent by just being around Oucassi?
🤣🤣 it always got me that she called those bag monstrosities AE designs! :sneaky:

• Haha
I would love to know roughly in what ballpark the DM donation is. Bet Alice will claim on IG that Ioan spend money on Bianca (aka MS) rather than to keep it for Ella's elite school.
Ball park £10,000?

The libel was against BW anyway so isn't it her money? Oh sorry I forgot BW is supposed to fund AE's demands for an elite school for a child that refuses to see either IG or her...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Don't hold your breath as she'll have an excuse lined up ready if she's a no show.

Will they have had to pay the legal costs incurred in issuing a letter too? (if it was from the solicitor)

Reactions: 9
Will they have had to pay the legal costs incurred in issuing a letter too? (if it was from the solicitor)
No, unless they agreed on this themselves. But I suspect that Ioan gladly let them spend the $850 on the charity instead.

But hey, even us tattlers with eventually move on.

🥺🥺🥺🥺 I don't want us tattlers to move on. Wibble.

Perhaps when the insanity is all over we can live on into our winter years in an Alice Evans Veterans thread 🤞

Then again, she probably will be giving us stuff to gossip about for years to come anyway, Ioan or no Ioan.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
A few will but I still think the hardcore ones will choose to believe the poor rich white woman cannot afford to fight corrupt attorneys/Ioan owns the American family law legal system stuff. Even though Alice could file for free and represent herself. I know what I’d be doing if I had evidence.

Reactions: 13
had they written from the start "Alice claims" they would have gotten away with it, but stating it as a fact "Bianca mocks" is clearly defamation given that it's clearly wrong. Them writting this clarification is very significant because technically they would be allowed to "quote" anything Alice writes without any issues (even the sex worker bit), but only if you have reason to think that it's likely true. If you already have a proven occasion of her telling clearly a lie probably quoting anything Alice says without proof doesnt fullfill this standard anymore and would make you very vulnerable legally. She played herself big time.

It's very ironic that Alice is desperate to flee to the UK to tell her truth. The laws in Europe are a lot stricter than in the USA lol
The paper doesn’t get a pass because they “quoting” something. In fact, a defamatory statement must be published for it to be actionable. So Alice saying it on Instagram is considered publishing it. And the Daily Mail repeating it, quotes or not, is publishing that same defamatory statement. The only defence to a libel IS the the truth; you are correct about that. But … there was no truth to the things Alice wrote. And a newspaper has a duty to research to ensure that published statements ARE true.

Also, this doesn’t mean that anything Alice publishes (and the DM repeats) is now making them vulnerable legally. It’s not cumulative. If she published a defamatory statement again and the DM published it again then yes, they would be potentiall liable.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
🥺🥺🥺🥺 I don't want us tattlers to move on. Wibble.

Perhaps when the insanity is all over we can live on into our winter years in an Alice Evans Veterans thread 🤞

Then again, she probably will be giving us stuff to gossip about for years to come anyway, Ioan or no Ioan.
Don’t worry @Junebug895 I’ll still be around calling her a bleep 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.