Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #127 Get a job before your kids do Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He writes a column for the Daily Mail but he is Team Murdoch. Murdoch launched a new network called Talk TV and Morgan presented a chat show called Uncensored. It was such an unmitigated failure that Morgan took a hiatus after only 6 weeks on air and hasn't been back.
Piers Morgan Uncensored review: the slow humiliation of his new Fox-style show.

View attachment 1455311
😂 🤣 😂
He doesn’t write a column for the Daily Mail anymore. That ended when he signed with Murdoch.

Reactions: 6
I'm so glad the DM have posted an apology - though, they took their time. Pretty much as soon as the article went live there were a deluge of commenters saying "er, Bianca's post was from years ago?".

Unless DM don't read their comments (doubtful, as they're usually moderated - supposedly you pay for that "privilege"), it's DM "journalists" going with an assumption from an unreliable and volatile source, prone to saying libellous tit and running with it.

Likely they have been threatened by Ioan's lawyers to retract it - the Daily Mail isn't known for its fact-checking or where it sources its stories from. Much-deserved!

Alice will be raging (hahahahaha). Sad to think this could have caused Bianca so much stress, though.

I'm no super fan of anyone in this scenario, I want Alice to get well and see sense (though it's looking less and less likely as time passes - and she's been like this for most of her life, seemingly), to move on and for everyone to find some sort of happiness.

Reactions: 20
IIRC The DM originally wrote a headline that said AE was being mocked by BW. Then they corrected it to "Alice claimed that" but when you shared the article the original headline still came up. @welp noticed that and it's possible IG noted that (because, maybe, just maybe, he lurks Tattle sh....) and then informed his legal team.

So I am marking this as a victory for Team Tattle. And the MS Society benefits too.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
He writes a column for the Daily Mail but he is Team Murdoch. Murdoch launched a new network called Talk TV and Morgan presented a chat show called Uncensored. It was such an unmitigated failure that Morgan took a hiatus after only 6 weeks on air and hasn't been back.
Piers Morgan Uncensored review: the slow humiliation of his new Fox-style show.

View attachment 1455311
😂 🤣 😂
no, he write for the sun and NYP now

I find this so funny btw: he is bragging on twitter about beating BBC News etc (as in the channel, not the program), and I keep thinking: "bro, how far haven you fallen down?"

Reactions: 8
I’m glad that Daily Fail is donating to the MS Society on B’s behalf. There was definitely a defamation threat behind the scenes—that article was extremely harmful and only amplified Alice’s followers’ hatred towards B. Listen I understand that crappy journalism is crappy journalism but it still irks me, the lack of integrity at play in these media sources. These are REAL PEOPLE they’re defaming—people with lives, reputations and most importantly imo, feelings. They deserve the defamation call-out—maybe they’ll at least TRY to be a little more careful in the future, like do your fuckin research before you open that mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm going to need the dm clarification to "be out there". Knowing them it'll be hidden and it definitely won't be doing the rounds on twitter cause the minions will want this on the downlow. Unless aliceevansgruffabuses picks it up...
Yeah I'm going to need this to be reported somewhere other than tattle so some of the dimwits who respond to mAlice on insta can just have a pause and hopefully think to themselves that next time it might not be great to believe everything that comes out of that cess pit of a mouth of hers.
That's all.
It's at the top of the list when you do a search for Ioan Gruffudd, so relatively easy to find:

I find it way too little way too late, not to mention wishy-washy. It took them 10 hours to "update" the original piece of crap, by then thousands of people had read it and an avalanche of disparaging comments had already come in. Then it took them, what, another 10-14 days to finally take it completely down because the URL still had the original title, stating Bianca was mocking mAlice as fact. And now this half-assed retraction 4 weeks later, with all the "seemed to suggest", "appeared to accuse". But I suppose better than nothing.

I wrote the Fail the same day this was all going down and demanded they retract. I sent them another message today, with a bit of sarcasm attached, thanking them for finally reacting. I also told them what I think of their constant copy-and-paste "reporting". I'm so sick of getting slews of mAlice's malicious, lying posts rehashed for the 17th time as the largest part of anything they write about her or Ioan and Bianca. They even made her SM bitching the focus of the article about Ioan and Bianca's appearances in Monaco, instead of simply reporting on it as a work trip related to his latest film project. They constantly open Ioan up to bashing in the comments and it makes me 🤮🤮🤮. "Journalism" at its worst and laziest. Do we think they will learn anything from this fiasco? Silly question, of course not.:rolleyes:

Best thing about it is that Bianca, classy as she is, is donating her settlement to MS research, and this at least gets a mention.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
IIRC The DM originally wrote a headline that said AE was being mocked by BW. Then they corrected it to "Alice claimed that" but when you shared the article the original headline still came up. @welp noticed that and it's possible IG noted that (because, maybe, just maybe, he lurks Tattle sh....) and then informed his legal team.

So I am marking this as a victory for Team Tattle. And the MS Society benefits too.
I've seen DM do that with a few stories - amending the headline, even parts of the article, over time. Suppose it's some concession for their crappy journalism but doesn't say much for their research skills.

I've never forgotten the hate piece DM's Jan Moir did on Stephen Gately. I remember gasping as I read it, it was so homophobic and disgustingly bad taste. Surprised it was allowed to be published.
Omg omg Rooney won!!! 🤣🤣🤣 Vardy lost
OMG REALLY? *Runs to thread*

• Haha
Reactions: 14
no, he write for the sun and NYP now

I find this so funny btw: he is bragging on twitter about beating BBC News etc (as in the channel, not the program), and I keep thinking: "bro, how far haven you fallen down?"
You're right. I thought he still wrote for them, turns out he quit in December 2021 ahead of his talk show flop

Reactions: 6
Shout out to @upyernelly - hope you're doing ok Sisturd? ❤🤗 xxx
If you're able to follow here PRO day (2/8) is fast approaching, so get your treats in! 🍿 Everybody else is! :LOL:

Talking of treats, @tropeonarope - I had one today, t'was Heaven, I gave Meg Ryan a run for her money! :cool:
Summoning will power to save the other for the 2nd & luckily BB is 7/8! 😉

Only just noticed the smiley face! 🤭

View attachment 1454245

Waves excitedly 👋 👋 , my first ever shout out thank you @JustWilliam ♥

I have been following the latest threads and Alice’s latest meltdown with fascination. Unfortunately my first round of chemo has knocked me on my arse. I have been “overserved”.

So my brain hasn’t been up to contributing.
I have agreed with absolutely everything @plinky12 has posted!! At one point I thought I may be posting under that username as well and had forgotten!!!

I am ready for Tuesday. I really hope Ioan finally goes for the jugular. You cannot reason with unreasonable people. Impossible.

Love to all you lovely 💩♥

• Heart
Reactions: 42
It's at the top of the list when you do a search for Ioan Gruffudd, so relatively easy to find:

I find it way too little way too late, not to mention wishy-washy. It took them 10 hours to "update" the original piece of crap, by then thousands of people had read it and an avalanche of disparaging comments had already come in. Then it took them, what, another 10-14 days to finally take it completely down because the URL still had the original title, stating Bianca was mocking mAlice as fact. And now this half-assed retraction 4 weeks later, with all the "seemed to suggest", "appeared to accuse". But I suppose better than nothing.

I wrote the Fail the same day this was all going down and demanded they retract. I sent them another message today, with a bit of sarcasm attached, thanking them for finally reacting. I also told them what I think of their constant copy-and-paste "reporting". I'm so sick of getting slews of mAlice's malicious, lying posts rehashed for the 17th time as the largest part of anything they write about her or Ioan and Bianca. They even made her SM bitching the focus of the article about Ioan and Bianca's appearances in Monaco, instead of simply reporting on it as a work trip related to his latest film project. They constantly open Ioan up to bashing in the comments and it makes me 🤮🤮🤮. "Journalism" at its worst and laziest. Do we think they will learn anything from this fiasco? Silly question, of course not.:rolleyes:

Best thing about it is that Bianca, classy as she is, is donating her settlement to MS research, and this at least gets a mention.
Not everyone will search for him by name though. Most just go on and view the sidebar of shame 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Colleen Rooney won the court case. Rebekah sold stories to the press and here were are Alice. There’s a lesson in this somewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I read that as if Little Coffee was a brand… Which started me off on a daydream about what a collage of my fave foods & drinks would be! Join me in this one @Just William?? It would be so much nicer than mAlice’s 🤤 Probably not all too good for the diet though 😬
🤣

I don't have a sweet tooth, more into savoury, (& fattening foods!) 🤭 tho' you know I adore GU salted caramel cheesecake! I like chocolate (milk not dark) but can go ages not having any, prefer crisps or as our US turds call them, chips! I love English food (roasts, stew & dumplings, toad in the hole, Yorkshire puds, bangers mash & onion gravy, Hunters chicken, etc) love Italian & Chinese food, some Indian, smoked bacon, french fries, saute pots, battered sausages, toasted sarnies, big fan of buffet type foods! Love milk, cheese, eggs.

Love *potato dogs & cheese/bacon puff pastry turnovers!
(Common over here in bakers, cafes & as hot take aways, etc)
*For non UK turds potato dogs are a long frankfurter wrapped in a hash brown coating! :love:

1659093990498.png
1659094068513.png

Fave 'junk' foods; cheeseburger, sausages, double pepperoni thin & crispy, fried chicken, meat only doners, .
Fave drinks - latte, cappuccino, tea, milk, flavoured water. Alcohol- vodka & lemonade, snowballs, white or rose wine (alcohol is rare last few years due to recurring kidney stones but also £ - my one vice 😇 is smoking)
Fave veg - sprouts, leeks, cabbage, petit pois, broccoli, cauliflower, sweetcorn.
Fave fruit - red grapes, melon, strawberries, peach, pears.

Bet you wished you hadn't asked now, haha! 🤭😆

Keeping on topic. Just 4 more sleeps to tHe DaY oF rEcKoNiNg! 🍿🍿🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Anne Kiley doesn't muck about. She knows from the previous form that Alice won't abide by the PRO and enforcing penalties will take time. By going after the DM she is severing Alice's ability to post outrageous tit knowing the tabs will run it verbatim. The DM will still report on Alice's antics but they are going to be a lot more careful and critical.

• Heart
Is that in the UK the case that the clarification has to be as prominently (regardless if it was in print or online) as the original piece was? That's what is the law in Germany and has caused some funny occasions where BILD for example had to use the entire title page to write a clarification lol
01-0005-0000-000000666643_w488_r1.5_fpx56.01_fpy50.jpg

this is one of my favourites, a tabloid in Hamburg accussed Til Schweiger (was with Ioan in King Arthur, but in many more big movies in Hollywood, like Inglorious Bastards or Tomb Raider) of having the most expensive tap water in his restaurant of all Hamburg, which is incorrect, they didnt only printed a clarification but also added that "yes, you are right, you are not selling the most expensive tap water in Hamburg. But you are taking € 4.20/l for tap water that is worth € 0.04. But at least after our story you added a disclaimer on the menu that stated "finely filtered tap water from Hamburg". That's at least some progress."
HamburgerMorgenpost.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Waves excitedly 👋 👋 , my first ever shout out thank you @JustWilliam ♥

I have been following the latest threads and Alice’s latest meltdown with fascination. Unfortunately my first round of chemo has knocked me on my arse. I have been “overserved”.

So my brain hasn’t been up to contributing.
I have agreed with absolutely everything @plinky12 has posted!! At one point I thought I may be posting under that username as well and had forgotten!!!

I am ready for Tuesday. I really hope Ioan finally goes for the jugular. You cannot reason with unreasonable people. Impossible.

Love to all you lovely 💩♥
I hope you'll be feeling better soon! 💚 I'm sorry first round of chemo has been rough. If I happen across any ways to relieve some of the side effects I'll let you know immediately. Please be well and keep taking great care of yourself!

To keep on-topic: was anyone aware that Alice is a huge bleep???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Mate! Where do we start, I could write a 1000 page essay on their errors or the reporting about mAlice alone! 🤣
Are you Alice? :oops:
She was gonna write a 1,000 word essay letter complaining about those poor airport staff who were just doing their job! :rolleyes:
:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is that in the UK the case that the clarification has to be as prominently (regardless if it was in print or online) as the original piece was? That's what is the law in Germany and has caused some funny occasions where BILD for example had to use the entire title page to write a clarification lol
View attachment 1455409
this is one of my favourites, a tabloid in Hamburg accussed Til Schweiger (was with Ioan in King Arthur, but in many more big movies in Hollywood, like Inglorious Bastards or Tomb Raider) of having the most expensive tap water in his restaurant of all Hamburg, which is incorrect, they didnt only printed a clarification but also added that "yes, you are right, you are not selling the most expensive tap water in Hamburg. But you are taking € 4.20/l for tap water that is worth € 0.04. But at least after our story you added a disclaimer on the menu that stated "finely filtered tap water from Hamburg". That's at least some progress."
View attachment 1455410
Sadly, in the UK press, a clarification / apology is usually printed in a small-ish article somewhere, easy to miss.

At least it's something, but like others say, the allegation was "live" for hours before it was amended and the older a story gets, the less people see it. Wish it was a bleeping headline! Alice's head would spontaneously combust off her shoulders.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.