Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #127 Get a job before your kids do Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say I’ve always liked that about Piers. He has never bad-mouthed his ex-wife (nor has she), spends lots of time with his children from his first marriage and has been generally quiet about the marriage. The sons look secure as a result.
I didn't know he cheated on his first wife when she was pregnant. Prick.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
🤣

I don't have a sweet tooth, more into savoury, (& fattening foods!) 🤭 tho' you know I adore GU salted caramel cheesecake! I like chocolate (milk not dark) but can go ages not having any, prefer crisps or as our US turds call them, chips! I love English food (roasts, stew & dumplings, toad in the hole, Yorkshire puds, bangers mash & onion gravy, Hunters chicken, etc) love Italian & Chinese food, some Indian, smoked bacon, french fries, saute pots, battered sausages, toasted sarnies, big fan of buffet type foods! Love milk, cheese, eggs.

Love *potato dogs & cheese/bacon puff pastry turnovers!
(Common over here in bakers, cafes & as hot take aways, etc)
*For non UK turds potato dogs are a long frankfurter wrapped in a hash brown coating! :love:

View attachment 1455390 View attachment 1455392

Fave 'junk' foods; cheeseburger, sausages, double pepperoni thin & crispy, fried chicken, meat only doners, .
Fave drinks - latte, cappuccino, tea, milk, flavoured water. Alcohol- vodka & lemonade, snowballs, white or rose wine (alcohol is rare last few years due to recurring kidney stones but also £ - my one vice 😇 is smoking)
Fave veg - sprouts, leeks, cabbage, petit pois, broccoli, cauliflower, sweetcorn.
Fave fruit - red grapes, melon, strawberries, peach, pears.

Bet you wished you hadn't asked now, haha! 🤭😆

Keeping on topic. Just 4 more sleeps to tHe DaY oF rEcKoNiNg! 🍿🍿🍿
That collage is going to be epic if you ever get round to making it. Mine will be made with empty chocolate wrappers. Unfortunately I have a very sweet tooth. So basically just a load of rubbish glued on to a board

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is that in the UK the case that the clarification has to be as prominently (regardless if it was in print or online) as the original piece was? That's what is the law in Germany and has caused some funny occasions where BILD for example had to use the entire title page to write a clarification lol
View attachment 1455409
this is one of my favourites, a tabloid in Hamburg accussed Til Schweiger (was with Ioan in King Arthur, but in many more big movies in Hollywood, like Inglorious Bastards or Tomb Raider) of having the most expensive tap water in his restaurant of all Hamburg, which is incorrect, they didnt only printed a clarification but also added that "yes, you are right, you are not selling the most expensive tap water in Hamburg. But you are taking € 4.20/l for tap water that is worth € 0.04. But at least after our story you added a disclaimer on the menu that stated "finely filtered tap water from Hamburg". That's at least some progress."
View attachment 1455410
It should be like that here.
But it's not.

Reactions: 11
For once I agree with Fizzplops BIB only

I don't see a 'long catalogue' of abuse? I see pretty normal comms for an acrimonious/upsetting break-up. Plus one alleged incident of Alice calling her child an f b - but none of us have seen that video. Silence from the other party does not automatically make them innocent, no one knows what went on in their relationship - Alice has alleged he was the abusive one and to be honest, she's clearly capable of compiling and presenting evidence of that - like he and his lawyers have seemingly done, so I'm not sure why she hasn't by now and is there's any truth in it, she needs to get it done!

Please Alice, file your evidence of IG's "abuse" so we can all see it before August 2. Filing is free and surely someone with a 2.1 BA from UCL could do this herself?
duck me!! I want to see such "evidence" so much I'll do it for her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For once I agree with Fizzplops BIB only

I don't see a 'long catalogue' of abuse? I see pretty normal comms for an acrimonious/upsetting break-up. Plus one alleged incident of Alice calling her child an f b - but none of us have seen that video. Silence from the other party does not automatically make them innocent, no one knows what went on in their relationship - Alice has alleged he was the abusive one and to be honest, she's clearly capable of compiling and presenting evidence of that - like he and his lawyers have seemingly done, so I'm not sure why she hasn't by now and is there's any truth in it, she needs to get it done!

Please Alice, file your evidence of IG's "abuse" so we can all see it before August 2. Filing is free and surely someone with a 2.1 BA from UCL could do this herself?
duck me!! I want to see such "evidence" so much I'll do it for her 🤣🤣🤣
That’s what I posted .. not showing yet though DM are weird some comments go straight on and others don’t grrr it’s should be on fishflaps latest effort lol View attachment 1455250t xx
I LOVE YOU FOR POSTING THIS 🙌👌👊

So if you click on a link to the original article (say it was posted on Facebook) would it go to the retraction, or just be a dead link?
I'm not sure 🤷🏼‍♀️. I think that it is likely to go to the retraction, the link I clicked on that was posted on here did xx

Reactions: 7
Hope this teaches the DM to be careful around Bianca from now on. She’s no pushover and good on her 💪

Alice’s last avenue for attention won’t be wide open for her much longer. Good.

Suppose Tattle will be the very last. She prefers to be demolished on here to not getting any attention at all. She was very annoyed when the discussion moved away from her a bit to compare the words for bleep in different languages and had a moan about it. (At least Fizzplop did. Consensus on that seems to be moving though, do we now think that’s more likely to be Farcia?) But hey, even us tattlers with eventually move on.

Reactions: 20
So if you click on a link to the original article (say it was posted on Facebook) would it go to the retraction, or just be a dead link?
I'm not sure 🤷🏼‍♀️. I think that it is likely to go to the retraction, the link I clicked on that was posted on here did xx

Reactions: 5
Waves excitedly 👋 👋 , my first ever shout out thank you @JustWilliam ♥

I have been following the latest threads and Alice’s latest meltdown with fascination. Unfortunately my first round of chemo has knocked me on my arse. I have been “overserved”.

So my brain hasn’t been up to contributing.
I have agreed with absolutely everything @plinky12 has posted!! At one point I thought I may be posting under that username as well and had forgotten!!!

I am ready for Tuesday. I really hope Ioan finally goes for the jugular. You cannot reason with unreasonable people. Impossible.

Love to all you lovely 💩♥
Good to see you here! 🥰 Glad you're able to follow. (y) I hope you'll soon be feeling much better & wish you all the very best.❤🌹xxx
Re: Tues, 💯% agree! 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm going to need the dm clarification to "be out there". Knowing them it'll be hidden and it definitely won't be doing the rounds on twitter cause the minions will want this on the downlow. Unless aliceevansgruffabuses picks it up...
Yeah I'm going to need this to be reported somewhere other than tattle so some of the dimwits who respond to mAlice on insta can just have a pause and hopefully think to themselves that next time it might not be great to believe everything that comes out of that cess pit of a mouth of hers.
That's all.
She has been back a while. And she's also been back a number of times in the last 12 months and not once has she posted on SM that she has seen Alice.

She 100% is not. LMAO
I doubt anyone rushing over from England to help Alice. What decent person wants to be friends with a known abuser and liar? Not anyone I would want to know.

Reactions: 17
Google Drive Hornblower Audiobook Link

I have tried to be a good employee (only recording (you can only do it real-time) during breaks today) and be a good wife (spending quality time with hubby this evening), but I have been working on the audio cassettes of IG and can I just say that the software that is supplied with some of the gadgets to covert cassettes to MP3s is really not up to date, and you have to download extra programmes etc, ànd it is very frustrating! I have literally spent hours converting 2 books only to successfully transfer one book onto Google drive so far!

Sorry, I am not bitching at you fellow Tattlers but at the sheer audacity of the false promotion of "simple" conversion" gadgets like these. Wait until I write my review 😈

But, they did not call me "that bloody woman" for no reason (many years ago, mind you, but this testosterone menopause treatment is starting to have some noticeable effects 😁 ), and I am persistent.
I will continue tomorrow - when I am not working and can cheerfully devote more attention to the task - to get the other books I have obtained into the drive.

So at least another 3 books should be uploaded in the next few days. Apologies in advance for any problems with the links - I am not completely IT literate.
You are an absolute sweetheart! How thoughtful and kind. I’ve wanted to read the books but have so little time, plus after 9:30 my eyes start bothering me. Malice has at least done some good, albeit inadvertently. Thank you. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
IIRC The DM originally wrote a headline that said AE was being mocked by BW. Then they corrected it to "Alice claimed that" but when you shared the article the original headline still came up. @welp noticed that and it's possible IG noted that (because, maybe, just maybe, he lurks Tattle sh....) and then informed his legal team.

So I am marking this as a victory for Team Tattle. And the MS Society benefits too.
*imagines IG lurking on Tattle* :unsure: ... *ponders the fact that she mentioned his bionic dick and being willing to pay him for sex (twice now!)* 🤭... *proceeds to madly cackle into her cuppa* 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
IIRC The DM originally wrote a headline that said AE was being mocked by BW. Then they corrected it to "Alice claimed that" but when you shared the article the original headline still came up. @welp noticed that and it's possible IG noted that (because, maybe, just maybe, he lurks Tattle sh....) and then informed his legal team.

So I am marking this as a victory for Team Tattle. And the MS Society benefits too.
had they written from the start "Alice claims" they would have gotten away with it, but stating it as a fact "Bianca mocks" is clearly defamation given that it's clearly wrong. Them writting this clarification is very significant because technically they would be allowed to "quote" anything Alice writes without any issues (even the sex worker bit), but only if you have reason to think that it's likely true. If you already have a proven occasion of her telling clearly a lie probably quoting anything Alice says without proof doesnt fullfill this standard anymore and would make you very vulnerable legally. She played herself big time.

It's very ironic that Alice is desperate to flee to the UK to tell her truth. The laws in Europe are a lot stricter than in the USA lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hoist by her own petard. Alice thought she was being so clever.

But still, she has no regrets says she. She doesn’t regret any of her stupid decisions.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Alice really fancies herself a creative doesn’t she…the abominations that are her handbags and her collage of herself…I wonder if she thinks she picked up a natural talent by just being around Oucassi?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It's at the top of the list when you do a search for Ioan Gruffudd, so relatively easy to find:

I find it way too little way too late, not to mention wishy-washy. It took them 10 hours to "update" the original piece of crap, by then thousands of people had read it and an avalanche of disparaging comments had already come in. Then it took them, what, another 10-14 days to finally take it completely down because the URL still had the original title, stating Bianca was mocking mAlice as fact. And now this half-assed retraction 4 weeks later, with all the "seemed to suggest", "appeared to accuse". But I suppose better than nothing.

I wrote the Fail the same day this was all going down and demanded they retract. I sent them another message today, with a bit of sarcasm attached, thanking them for finally reacting. I also told them what I think of their constant copy-and-paste "reporting". I'm so sick of getting slews of mAlice's malicious, lying posts rehashed for the 17th time as the largest part of anything they write about her or Ioan and Bianca. They even made her SM bitching the focus of the article about Ioan and Bianca's appearances in Monaco, instead of simply reporting on it as a work trip related to his latest film project. They constantly open Ioan up to bashing in the comments and it makes me 🤮🤮🤮. "Journalism" at its worst and laziest. Do we think they will learn anything from this fiasco? Silly question, of course not.:rolleyes:

Best thing about it is that Bianca, classy as she is, is donating her settlement to MS research, and this at least gets a mention.
💯% this & good on you. 👏 BIB x 1,000. I too am sick to death of it. It happens every bleeping time. It's like they think Ioan is joined at Alice's hip & can't possibly be mentioned under his own merit. Fuckers. 🤬

Reactions: 10

Just waiting for AE to demand a correction of the correction. She isn't (alas) his ex-wife yet.

We have even given her the email address to write to. WE'RE STILL MARRIED! will be her headline.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.