Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #127 Get a job before your kids do Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't figure that one out. Didn't they have a beach wedding? It's hard to fill up a beach. It didn't look like a big fancy wedding anyway. How hard is it to get a couple more chairs to set on a beach? That was probably her way of not inviting her stepmother and she got him to speak up and be the bad guy. That's my take on it anyway.
I assumed the newly weds were picking up the tab for peoples flights and hotels…hence they underestimated the cost.

It’s a lot more expensive to get UK family to Mexico, than it would be get them to Spain for instance.

Reactions: 11
Re the uninviting of guests, I believe it’s linked to her stepmother. Either big Al told him to put the story out there then disinvited her
As I understand it her dad was invited but not the stepmother. Needless to say he didn't go. So 'Lady Catherine' was never invited. On the plus side that was a meal they didn't have to pay for.

I assumed the newly weds were picking up the tab for peoples flights and hotels…hence they underestimated the cost
I doubt that somehow. Still the Hello photos would have covered the wedding cost.

Reactions: 16
Hello lovely Turds. Please nominate thread title suggestions once we get to 900 posts. It makes it easier to pick a title plus makes it fair for everyone. 🥰

Reactions: 6
Hello lovely Turds. Please nominate thread title suggestions once we get to 900 posts. It makes it easier to pick a title plus makes it fair for everyone. 🥰
thanks mentioning when it's been requested to nominate thread titles...

think it's between posts #911 and #989 (subject to change as emojis show)

ETA: I don't know how to start new threads.

Reactions: 4
I think Ioan stated like half a year before that he has to find a movie to shoot in order to pay the wedding. He went unemployed for a long time after this. So yes, a low budget wedding trying to look glamorous while cancelling guests, selling cheap pictures to hello and booking the worst time of the year was the way to go here.
Why not just elope to Vegas. No job no money but throws a destination wedding? She had his balls locked away in a dungeon somewhere. It amazing that he finally was able to find it and get out. Her SM tirade shows you what a harpie she is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I think it was more likely they had been shopping their wedding and any offers were low. That's why Ioan in that interview mentioned it was a private wedding, blah, blah. They finally caved and took the low offer from Hello Magazine. Nobody was really interested in them.

Reactions: 16
I wonder if he bought the suit, then lost loads of weight in the lead up to the wedding?

Many people struggle to eat when fearful, scared, realising they are making a terrible mistake etc 😢

Not me.

Food is my drug of choice whether happy, sad or inbetween 😳 but we have seen Ioan looking very skinny and unwell before.

I wonder if the enormity of realising he was going to be legally joined to Malice caused him to lose a load of weight, hence looking like he is wearing someone else's suit at the wedding?
I’m with you Sisturd about food. I’ve been through enough stress to last years this past 18-24 months and did it cause me to lose weight? Not a chance, I’ve actually put weight on as I eat more when under stress

• Heart
  • Sad
Appears I may have missed a bit. I will be speed reading to catch up before the 2nd Aug. I'll need to squeeze in a trip out for PRO snacks as well.
I'm sure Alice is still a bleep.
Her instagram account looks a little thin, has she been on a delete spree?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As I understand it her dad was invited but not the stepmother. Needless to say he didn't go. So 'Lady Catherine' was never invited.
thats very possible, I’m basing my theory partly on it WAS Dad going to walk her down the aisle, then he said no, and the Chuckle Brothers stepped in. Based on my vague recollections of Big Al’s (😉) various rants.

but of course, Abuser remains estranged from the truth as well as various family members.

• Haha
The wedding looks very budget trying to be posh. The tourist season for Cabos is April through June. August and September are the worst time of the year it's way too hot but it's way also cheaper.

View attachment 1459820

FFS. Ioan was wearing a wool suit.

View attachment 1459824
36? My arse 😂😂😂

I think Ioan stated like half a year before that he has to find a movie to shoot in order to pay the wedding. He went unemployed for a long time after this. So yes, a low budget wedding trying to look glamorous while cancelling guests, selling cheap pictures to hello and booking the worst time of the year was the way to go here.
Did Alice have any work around this time? Or were they both out of work?

I think it’s my fave of him older. But I still can’t get over how insanely gorgeous he is in his Lancelot years.
He can laugh, but that boyo has wreaked havoc on this 40-something’s libido 😂

View attachment 1459934
And that is why The Abuser enjoyed having him on her arm. Eye candy to make others jealous. Look everyone he’s mine, all mine. The witch, he wasn’t a possession but his own person 😡

Last edited:
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.