Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #127 Get a job before your kids do Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we supposed to be fantasizing about Ioan? I admit I am rooting for him 100%, but fantasizing about him, uuhhh, that would be a big NO. I don’t fawn over Bianca, I see no fawning over her here, respect for her, Yes, respect is something Alice has never had nor will ever have.

RL has kept me busy today, what dress?
We’ll said @Citney. This is how I feel about Ioan and Bianca. I am rooting for Ioan because he is a victim of Domestic Violence and Abuse. Has been denied seeing his children and having the closecand loving relationship that he had before The Abuser PA’d them. I admire him as an actor, and yes there may have been a little crush way waaay back in the day. Ioan has always come across as a decent, kind, and genuine human being. Bianca, although I don’t know very much about her, has dealt with the diagnosis of a serious and life limiting illness with huge dollops of courage and grace. She also seems to be a king, grounded , and yes I have huge amounts of respect for her. I wish them all the best in life, whether they stay together or not. I hope that their personal and professional projects fly and meet huge success, they both deserve it.
The Abuser? She can get in the bin, which will be rolled into the LA tar pits where she can wallow for eternity.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
They were close friends, Alice said Piers helped Ioan with his depression over his career slump, and he and Ioan frequently golf together. Ioan will have told him exactly how Alice has been behaving even before he left and when Ioan told her he was leaving, Piers and Celia would have been inundated with drunk telephone calls, emails, and messages from Alice trashing Ioan and hoping to turn them against him and side with her.

Piers has shown his disapproval by unfollowing Alice and writing veiled articles but anything more than that would be counterproductive for everyone. Alice would have a complete meltdown. If Piers wrote an article about Ioan being a victim of domestic violence, no message or email exchange between Alice, Celia, and/or Piers over the years would be private, she would be slinging all kinds of tit that she has picked up about them and they know it would blow up the home life and make life even more hellish for the girls and even more difficult for Ioan and Bianca.

Piers was married for 17 years and went through what he described as 'a horrendous divorce', he cheated when his wife was pregnant with their third child. He and his ex are friends and he said he worked hard to get it to that point because of their sons. He said he has never said a bad word publicly about his ex-wife and I think he is right not to insert himself in his friend's divorce. I am sure he and Celia are supporting Ioan and have met Bianca and are keeping it on the down low because of Billy No Mates
I have to say I’ve always liked that about Piers. He has never bad-mouthed his ex-wife (nor has she), spends lots of time with his children from his first marriage and has been generally quiet about the marriage. The sons look secure as a result.

Reactions: 19
What are we having to eat on Tuesday? Shall we all order a takeaway? 😋🤭
Im sorry, I’m just getting carried away, I’m excited to see her get her comeuppance
I’ll be having a bag of cheese and onion crisps, a side order of chocolate, whatever is left after the offspring and grandson have been in the chocolate drawer. All washed down with many several bottles of Peroni. 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Also BW was obviously offered the cash and must have said no give it to charity !
Imagine IF ‘fellow fake fibro sufferer’ 🙄 Alice had been offered cash ! she would have gone on and on and on about her victory , how she was wronged , bla bla bla
BW is just a graceful grateful calming person is there anything she doesn’t add class too ?!

malice on the other hand just reminds you, that you need to buy bleach every time you look at it
🤔😂🍸🍸
Bianca is so adorable she could peg IG on Rodeo Drive (a la Prince of Pegging) and it would still seem wholesome.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
None of the tabloids repeated Alice's high-class sex worker allegations and none of them printed Ella's RAWR text.
Ioan's legal team will have included in the letter a warning that action will be taken if in the future the DM print Ioan's and the children's private correspondence and/or if they repeat Alice's libelous bullshit as fact

Reactions: 21
There’s always going to be a suspicion that Celia and/or Piers Morgan have used contacts in the DM to inadvertently give Alice a platform for harassing Ioan and Bianca. Piers unfollowing her doesn’t mean much. It’s time he put out his opinion on it all to clear the air.
Isn’t Piers Team Murdoch now?

Reactions: 4
Google Drive Hornblower Audiobook Link

I have tried to be a good employee (only recording (you can only do it real-time) during breaks today) and be a good wife (spending quality time with hubby this evening), but I have been working on the audio cassettes of IG and can I just say that the software that is supplied with some of the gadgets to covert cassettes to MP3s is really not up to date, and you have to download extra programmes etc, ànd it is very frustrating! I have literally spent hours converting 2 books only to successfully transfer one book onto Google drive so far!

Sorry, I am not bitching at you fellow Tattlers but at the sheer audacity of the false promotion of "simple" conversion" gadgets like these. Wait until I write my review 😈

But, they did not call me "that bloody woman" for no reason (many years ago, mind you, but this testosterone menopause treatment is starting to have some noticeable effects 😁 ), and I am persistent.
I will continue tomorrow - when I am not working and can cheerfully devote more attention to the task - to get the other books I have obtained into the drive.

So at least another 3 books should be uploaded in the next few days. Apologies in advance for any problems with the links - I am not completely IT literate.
You are an angel//we don’t deserve you. 😭❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She's gone really quiet again, hasn't she? (Unless missed something). Last post on Insta was over a week ago. She is going through go off on Tuesday. 😬

Reactions: 11
Re her montage of favourite people - they are stuck on with blue tac. She has to keep taking people off as she falls out with them. I expect it looks very different to what it used to. She will still be in the centre (and blown up bigger to reflect the current status as a big lass and to fill out the frame) with her trademark mouth agape pose. Ella is refusing to be on it unless she gets paid. Elsie is happy to be on it. Gloria would be on it but she is too busy cleaning and mothering. Ptony and his child bride are squeezed in the corner. That is who that is left.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
RL has kept me busy today, what dress?
FM’s have had this weird longstanding fixation on a wedding dress that M33L4 tried on and shared with us many, many moons ago, in an effort to disparage her (she looked great like it didn’t even matter lol). So Fizzlefuck or whatever brought it back up in one of their crappy comments recently.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.