Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #127 Get a job before your kids do Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im
What are we having to eat on Tuesday? Shall we all order a takeaway? πŸ˜‹πŸ€­
Im sorry, I’m just getting carried away, I’m excited to see her get her comeuppance
I'm going to start work early on Tuesday so I can finish early (am in the UK) the fall out is going to be nuclear, so can you imagine after the custody hearing πŸ˜¬πŸ˜³πŸ€―πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Celia only arrived a day or so ago, she is back and forth a lot and was in London and at Ascot on the run-up to this stay. She hasn't made an appearance at Alice's since the tit hit the fan, despite living only a couple of miles away, and I don't see her rushing over now. I just thought it ironic that Alice was making a big deal about her friend from the UK dropping everything to fly out and see Alice when Celia, the friend that Alice is so proud to know, lives around the corner from her and hasn't popped over once

That's just Alice setting a false narrative, isn't it?? She mentions that her friend is rushing over to see her as a a priority etc, knowing that Celia was due to fly out for whatever reason. People nosying like us will see that Celia arrives in LA around the time Alice says her friend will get there, and she's hoping we'll all just assume it all ties in. I doubt Celia is going anywhere near Alice, but that's what she wants us to believe

Reactions: 29
If I made a board like mAlice's there, it would mostly be of Little Coffee, Mr Coffee, our friends and family, dogs and probably one or two pics of me either holding baby Little Coffee and our wedding pictures. It's so bizarre that someone would have their own face on it that many times... But then again, knowing that it's Alice, it's not all that surprising eh?
I read that as if Little Coffee was a brand… Which started me off on a daydream about what a collage of my fave foods & drinks would be! Join me in this one @Just William?? It would be so much nicer than mAlice’s 🀀 Probably not all too good for the diet though 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Google Drive Hornblower Audiobook Link

I have tried to be a good employee (only recording (you can only do it real-time) during breaks today) and be a good wife (spending quality time with hubby this evening), but I have been working on the audio cassettes of IG and can I just say that the software that is supplied with some of the gadgets to covert cassettes to MP3s is really not up to date, and you have to download extra programmes etc, Γ nd it is very frustrating! I have literally spent hours converting 2 books only to successfully transfer one book onto Google drive so far!

Sorry, I am not bitching at you fellow Tattlers but at the sheer audacity of the false promotion of "simple" conversion" gadgets like these. Wait until I write my review 😈

But, they did not call me "that bloody woman" for no reason (many years ago, mind you, but this testosterone menopause treatment is starting to have some noticeable effects 😁 ), and I am persistent.
I will continue tomorrow - when I am not working and can cheerfully devote more attention to the task - to get the other books I have obtained into the drive.

So at least another 3 books should be uploaded in the next few days. Apologies in advance for any problems with the links - I am not completely IT literate.
Thank you so much for doing this, and not being tech literate myself I feel your pain. I appreciate all the hard work and frustration it’s taking. One big advantage of getting older is morphing into a grumpy old woman and not giving a Rat in the Prius arse about upsetting people, only those who deserve it of course 😁
edited to add sentence.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
With any luck, Alice Evans Absuses will pick up on it and get that out there. I know many may disagree with that person's handling of the matter, but I for one think they're doing a good job of making things known to the public with otherwise would have been missed.

Also just to confirm, I'm not that account!!
Wonder if we'll ever find out who is really behind it.
And yes I agree I hope they pick up on it. It really needs to be seen. The minions can twist the court docs all they want but they can't twist this, a clarification by the daily mail no less. Amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There’s always going to be a suspicion that Celia and/or Piers Morgan have used contacts in the DM to inadvertently give Alice a platform for harassing Ioan and Bianca. Piers unfollowing her doesn’t mean much. It’s time he put out his opinion on it all to clear the air.
They were close friends, Alice said Piers helped Ioan with his depression over his career slump, and he and Ioan frequently golf together. Ioan will have told him exactly how Alice has been behaving even before he left and when Ioan told her he was leaving, Piers and Celia would have been inundated with drunk telephone calls, emails, and messages from Alice trashing Ioan and hoping to turn them against him and side with her.

Piers has shown his disapproval by unfollowing Alice and writing veiled articles but anything more than that would be counterproductive for everyone. Alice would have a complete meltdown. If Piers wrote an article about Ioan being a victim of domestic violence, no message or email exchange between Alice, Celia, and/or Piers over the years would be private, she would be slinging all kinds of tit that she has picked up about them and they know it would blow up the home life and make life even more hellish for the girls and even more difficult for Ioan and Bianca.

Piers was married for 17 years and went through what he described as 'a horrendous divorce', he cheated when his wife was pregnant with their third child. He and his ex are friends and he said he worked hard to get it to that point because of their sons. He said he has never said a bad word publicly about his ex-wife and I think he is right not to insert himself in his friend's divorce. I am sure he and Celia are supporting Ioan and have met Bianca and are keeping it on the down low because of Billy No Mates

• Heart
Reactions: 49
β€˜Little one’? How objectifying. How diminishing. How…twee. I wouldn’t like it either.
I really can't imagine Alice could ever be a good friend. Whilst seeming nice she just drips patronising malice into everything. And as she projects onto others, disingenuous.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She think Claudia shaves her dogs' arses and teaches them to walk backwards :D
OMFG is that what she was on about πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…
I think my heart has stopped πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜… it is as well πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜… what a thick twit πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

Stand down RSPCA and pop round Alice’s instead cause what I’m about to say on the DM will be classed as cruelty to sealife πŸ˜…πŸ₯΄πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Really pleased for Bianca that the DM have done this as it's about time the lying bleep got some of it thrown back at her. πŸ˜πŸ‘
Also love how they're calling her his ex-wife! πŸ˜‚
Alice should sue them for calling her his ex-wife!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think that it is dawning on the DM that this could become very expensive if they continue to allow themselves to be used to defame I&B and breach a restraining order

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.