Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #127 Get a job before your kids do Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to need the dm clarification to "be out there". Knowing them it'll be hidden and it definitely won't be doing the rounds on twitter cause the minions will want this on the downlow. Unless aliceevansgruffabuses picks it up...
Yeah I'm going to need this to be reported somewhere other than tattle so some of the dimwits who respond to mAlice on insta can just have a pause and hopefully think to themselves that next time it might not be great to believe everything that comes out of that cess pit of a mouth of hers.
That's all.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It’s an old fave of mine … as she rolls out of the sea tiny sea creatures obvs succumb to the air as they drop off her … she just sprays em up and sticks em on ! Your new home my pretties ha
just wondering if you should stay away from mentioning creatures though, you know with the RSPCA being on to you and all 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm going to need the dm clarification to "be out there". Knowing them it'll be hidden and it definitely won't be doing the rounds on twitter cause the minions will want this on the downlow. Unless aliceevansgruffabuses picks it up...
Yeah I'm going to need this to be reported somewhere other than tattle so some of the dimwits who respond to mAlice on insta can just have a pause and hopefully think to themselves that next time it might not be great to believe everything that comes out of that cess pit of a mouth of hers.
That's all.
I’ve thanked fuzzy felt-tips on the DM comments this morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
For once I agree with Fizzplops BIB only

I don't see a 'long catalogue' of abuse? I see pretty normal comms for an acrimonious/upsetting break-up. Plus one alleged incident of Alice calling her child an f b - but none of us have seen that video. Silence from the other party does not automatically make them innocent, no one knows what went on in their relationship - Alice has alleged he was the abusive one and to be honest, she's clearly capable of compiling and presenting evidence of that - like he and his lawyers have seemingly done, so I'm not sure why she hasn't by now and is there's any truth in it, she needs to get it done!

Please Alice, file your evidence of IG's "abuse" so we can all see it before August 2. Filing is free and surely someone with a 2.1 BA from UCL could do this herself?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
There’s always going to be a suspicion that Celia and/or Piers Morgan have used contacts in the DM to inadvertently give Alice a platform for harassing Ioan and Bianca. Piers unfollowing her doesn’t mean much. It’s time he put out his opinion on it all to clear the air.
I think they have washed their hands of Alice. They know any public support of Ioan will rain fury down on them so they are not engaging publicly. They may be privately supporting Ioan or neither. I did like this tshirt Celia was wearing the other day though. 🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220729-165953.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I just looked up the PrinceWilliamPegging rumour and - wowza! But if it floats the human Egg’s boat, I guess…
Have been up since 0545, done over an hour of Pilates and taught my first class of the day. Two more classes to go - history and English lit. If I can do it, Alice, you can too. But you won’t. Because you don’t want to work and think you’re entitled to a life of luxury while abusing your human ATM. Lovely, aren’t you?
Hope everyone is well. I’ve been in stitches over the seashell monstrosity - how godawful is that thing?? Your good humour managed to distract me from the pain in my back, which feels as though it is breaking today, so for that I thank you all.
-Bloody glad that Bianca got a retraction by the Daily Heil. Awful paper: I hope they had to pay through the nose!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
And again about us all supposedly fawning over him. If I passed him in the street I wouldn't stop him to say hello. I probably wouldn't even notice him. But once more for those at the back - supporting someone who's escaped an abusive marriage isn't fawning over them.
Yeah, same. Well, I mean, I’m not actually a fan. Of all his work I think I’ve only seen Pobol y Cwm, Solomon & Gaenor, Wilde, Titanic and the first series of Liar. 😳 I need to up my turd game.

Depending on where I saw him, I would problably feel compelled to say hello though. I wouldn’t if it was in Wales, but anywhere else, I probably would. But that’s just cos we both share the same minority langage. It’s the same whenever you’re abroad and hear someone else speaking it – within a split second we’ll be over there quizzing them where they’re from and trying to find who our common acquaintances are (it’s lit one-degree seperation with everybody else in the Welsh-speaking world lol!).

My immediate problem in that situation would not whether to say hello but what to say cos hello is hello* in Welsh too so I’d need to be a bit more creative than that 😅

* With a single L though. Double L is a whooooole other letter in Welsh. Now then, am I going to have everyone ll-ing all over tattle again? I’ve found a good way of explaining how to do it so why not.

Prepare your mouth to say L. Your tounge should be somewhere behind your teeth or to the top front of your mouth. Either is fine, just keep it where it would normally be for you to pronounce the letter L. Keep it there. Without moving your tounge, try to say TH.

There. That’s the Welsh LL. Not L, not CL, but that sound you’ve just mastered right there 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That's all.
With any luck, Alice Evans Absuses will pick up on it and get that out there. I know many may disagree with that person's handling of the matter, but I for one think they're doing a good job of making things known to the public with otherwise would have been missed.

Also just to confirm, I'm not that account!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
There’s always going to be a suspicion that Celia and/or Piers Morgan have used contacts in the DM to inadvertently give Alice a platform for harassing Ioan and Bianca. Piers unfollowing her doesn’t mean much. It’s time he put out his opinion on it all to clear the air.
Piers works for NewsUK now, whilst he still probably has contacts at DM he would surely offer the Sun (ie a paper in his own business) the exclusive first.

Reactions: 9
I think they have washed their hands of Alice. They know any public support of Ioan will rain fury down on them so they are not engaging publicly. They may be privately supporting Ioan or neither. I did like this tshirt Celia was wearing the other day though. 🤣🤣🤣View attachment 1455081
I like this tshirt. Has Celia been liking anything on AE's insta lately? She used to.

Reactions: 8
She has been back a while. And she's also been back a number of times in the last 12 months and not once has she posted on SM that she has seen Alice.
Celia only arrived a day or so ago, she is back and forth a lot and was in London and at Ascot on the run-up to this stay. She hasn't made an appearance at Alice's since the tit hit the fan, despite living only a couple of miles away, and I don't see her rushing over now. I just thought it ironic that Alice was making a big deal about her friend from the UK dropping everything to fly out and see Alice when Celia, the friend that Alice is so proud to know, lives around the corner from her and hasn't popped over once

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Battle of the Bios

That question mark is the luckiest thing that could have happened to me 🦋🌻😄🐶🧡❔💫🌎

V

‘Status: Divorce hell 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The great majority of us are neither hero-worshipping Ioan, nor do we believe Bianca can walk on water. What we are is appreciative of how well they both carry themselves in the face of this epic shitshow, not to mention Bianca’s condition.

To whom it may concern - let’s just remember that Alice is the one who
  • keeps making a spectacle of herself
  • has no pride, dignity or manners.
  • throws around public accusations without a smidgen of proof.
  • decided to seek out the court of public opinion (and now that it’s turning against you, go and live with it, you moron!).
  • actively pursues the complete destruction of Ioan’s relationship with his children.
  • sets the world on fire because she’s unable to accept that Ioan left her because of who she is, not because of Bianca’s perky upper deck.
  • chooses booze and online drama over an actual life and her daughters’ wellbeing.
  • makes a mockery of the law.
  • has no family, friends or any kind of support system.
  • denies any responsibility and wrongdoing.
  • has zero interest in lifting even one finger to contribute to her income.
Ioan and Bianca aren’t saints, but they behave like human beings, whereas Alice has all the charms (and brains, it seems) of a She-Hulk. And this has nothing to do with being hurt/desperate/frightened/blabla. She's been this person for years, as is amply evidenced by her on- and offline demeanour.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Here you go, Malice. To save you looking it up yourself, here's a link to the California DMV guide to vision problems. Why look on their website when you can get the information from your regular reading here, you dangerous, bloviating, blobster of total psychoceramic cuntery with a side diagnosis of helioproctosis?

BIB - love your way with words! ❤🤣🤣🤣😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Alice also made a comment on one of Celia's posts back in Feb, and Celia didn't even like it.
Screenshot_20220729-174907.png

Screenshot_20220729-174955.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Really pleased for Bianca that the DM have done this as it's about time the lying bleep got some of it thrown back at her. 😁👏
Also love how they're calling her his ex-wife! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.