Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #126 Alice is 54 - on her birthday, do you want more? RAWR!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
newest DM article:

It's another SplashNews pap walk, I'm noticing Ioan and Bianca seem to schedule them soon after Alice has a social media blow up, I think they've been advised to and it's a good thing. Their names are in the public eye, put there by Alice with the sole intention of smearing them with tit, so they go out looking happy, well, and doing something wholesome and totally normal. They are walking the dog without a care in the world and Alice and her nonsense is like water off a duck's back which will infuriate her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I can't believe the DM posted a photo of Bianca picking up dog tit. Literally crap journalism. 🤣
They probably did it to get a photo of Yo’s lovely bum and broad shoulders. 😍 Malice you fucked up you twit. And now 🐝 is reaping the rewards. 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I cannot wait for Tuesday I'm going to sit with my bowl of popcorn and mightily enjoy malice being brought down to absolutely duck all like shes done to ioan and all the other people over the years. You reap what you sow eventually and karma always always catches up. Tick tock Alice enjoy your last few days of freedom as you are done
i can’t wait either! I have booked a sitter for the kids even though they’re 18-23

• Haha
Reactions: 58
My god these threads move fast when the Kracken awakes. Firstly, My Little Ptony is hilarious :ROFLMAO:

Secondly, Bianca and Ioan look so good together in the recent DM pics. She has a cracking figure, and I'm not surprised Ioan looks happy now.

Finally, there has been a lot made of Big E's schooling. I live in an affluent area - there is an abundance of nice schools, both private and state. However, there is a range of fees for the private schools, and I would assume it's the same in WH. Surely if Racist Alice couldn't bear to have E educated alongside migrant children, then there must be other private schools, which don't cost £50K a year.

I'm so pleased Ioan is playing hardball with the mad witch, it's no less than she deserves

• Heart
Reactions: 46
How dare you. Paddington Bear would never lower himself to hanging around with Piers.
I forgot about that! I always remember though that Volodymyr Zelenskyy was Paddington before President.

By the way, does anyone know of a text to voice app that will turn Tattle into audio? I've just realised that my latest crochet-a-long starts on 2 August and I'm hoping that we will be getting live updates from our LA 💩🤞.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
These dumb asses donating $30 or $10. They just pissing Alice off. Thinking they are somehow getting attention from her. She wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.
Alice checking everyday for the deep pocket donors who never materialize and cursing these numpties with their $20 donations.
Do these people think that they are helping her buy food for her “babies”? That seemed to be the premise at the start because she told everyone that she had no money to buy food. I don’t think that she will receive a large donation towards her legal fees at this late stage 🤷‍♀️
Anyway she has access to money I’m sure of it

Reactions: 14
I wonder if he gave her the house in exchange for 50/50 custody and to be left the duck alone, would she agree to it? I doubt it to be honest. I think no matter the court outcome, she will haunt that man and his kids until they are 18 and leave her.
She can’t afford it though. So even if he agreed to let her stay, how would she? Mortgage and upkeep and taxes

Once Ioan has the PRO and custody, the house will be sold, Alice will get her 5% and into the sunset he will go, she will have no hold on him.
Except for the kids.

Reactions: 9
i can’t wait either! I have booked a sitter for the kids even though they’re 18-23
I haven’t even thought of what I’ll do with my 243 month old if I’m caught up in the drama. Who will kiss his lil booboo’s if I’m too busy on tattle all day :unsure:

On a series note,what time is it at? I’m hoping I can read along at the airport

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I haven’t even thought of what I’ll do with my 243 month old if I’m caught up in the drama. Who will kiss his lil booboo’s if I’m too busy on tattle all day :unsure:

On a series note,what time is it at? I’m hoping I can read along at the airport
8:30 am LA, so 4:30 pm in the UK - I'm on a city tour that day LMAO

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
8:30 am LA, so 4:30 pm in the UK - I'm on a city tour that day LMAO
Nooooooooo! How will you resist checking in? I think I may have an hour or 2, I don’t want to be that person who is on their phone on holiday but I need to know the outcome 🥴

edit - typo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She obviously doesn't have the actors union pension and health coverage or what ever its called. So does she even have enough credits to qualify for regular SSI and medicare? She won't be able to pass the test for DSSI and even that is not much. So everyday she refuses to work at a regular job, is another step closer to destitution. Maybe when the time comes she will move to the UK, out of necessity and go on the dole over there?
She probably does have the pension/coverage for SAG/Equity but once again you have show them proof you are unwell and you are not faking it

And to get Dole you have to have doctors show them how 'unwell' she is , or why she cannot get a job

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.