Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #126 Alice is 54 - on her birthday, do you want more? RAWR!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's another SplashNews pap walk, I'm noticing Ioan and Bianca seem to schedule them soon after Alice has a social media blow up, I think they've been advised to and it's a good thing. Their names are in the public eye, put there by Alice with the sole intention of smearing them with tit, so they go out looking happy, well, and doing something wholesome and totally normal. They are walking the dog without a care in the world and Alice and her nonsense is like water off a duck's back which will infuriate her
The more you think about it the cleverer it is for Ioan and Bianca to schedule pap walks straight after Alice's social media slander. Ioan walking here with the dog hardly looks like the type who has blown $1M on 'High-class sex workers'.

It will also be teaching Alice about cause and effect, actually, that is a stretch, she is incapable of recognizing that if she behaves in a certain way there are consequences but it might just seep into her tiny brain if she ignores the TRO and continues to trash Ioan and Bianca online she will be rewarded a shiny bright, wholesome pap walk of them in the Daily Mail the next day and that is the last thing she wants

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Confused this ? It is the same time in The Scillys ,Bristol and Shetland

What welp was saying was they are in the UK and the trial kicks off at 16.30 here
No, no, I was wondering if @welp 's city tour was in Bristol. I hear they have some marvelous public sculptures there. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Will she go on a rant tonight? Does she tend to do that straight after he's been papped?

Reactions: 6
I'm really crossing my fingers for the 2 August hearing*

*Hoping her defence is written by the loopy NZ wolfboy.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
People underestimate the value of putting in your time and preparing for your old age. Currently have an elderly family member on SO's side with significant health issues. Because he spent all those years paying into Medicare, paying into SSI, paying into his 401K, just working at an ordinary 9-5 job, he has the best medical care right now and no worries about his living expenses .
Doctors don't even bat an eye in scheduling for the most advanced medical tests to get him the right treatment. They scheduled for genetic and molecular testing yesterday to make sure he gets the right treatments instead of just throwing the sink at his condition.
So there is something to be said for working that 9-5 job, not everyone get to pursue their dream career but you can have a good retirement by preparing for it, which Alice of course refuses to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Almost 600 comments on AE's (remaining) Insta post from yesterday and not a blue tick in sight. How times change!

Maybe they all jumped ship like Selma Blair?

View attachment 1449578

View attachment 1449581
Why ever would she think that? Email from AE to IG submitted in the court docs (can't do a dirty delete of those!):
View attachment 1449582
Someone saw the light!
View attachment 1449585
That craftcostume account must be My Little Tone! And duck off fibro isn't like MS? or am I wrong?? My neighbour has fibro and she doesn't lose control of her legs, or any of the symptoms B has said she suffers from. Please correct me if I'm wrong 😬

Hi all, just catching up. I cannot wait till she has to cough up her financials, I hope that somehow they become public! She will literally self combust 🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No, no, I was wondering if @welp 's city tour was in Bristol. I hear they have some marvelous public sculptures there. 😁
They were marvellous until some prick damaged them with his careless driving. Now at least one of them is a bit ... limp.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thats
Guys, please, you just lack vision. Gloria, the house, tuition, retirement - all taken care of.

Because today, dearest Turds, it is my honour, privilege and joy to unveil a sneak peek at the cover art of what is a global literary phenomenon in the making. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...

View attachment 1450164
This has done me in, I can't πŸ’€πŸ€£πŸ’€πŸ€£πŸ’€πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ’€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Cue lots of moronic β€œhOw dArE hE Go OutSIde?!!!” comments.
They look so well suited! @madbetty, be warned mAlice is about to blow her top 😬. Am scrolling through the photos of them and then bam! One of mAlice in that bleeping hat, filtered to tit 🀒

• Haha
Reactions: 18
By the way, does anyone know of a text to voice app that will turn Tattle into audio? I've just realised that my latest crochet-a-long starts on 2 August and I'm hoping that we will be getting live updates from our LA πŸ’©πŸ€ž.
Oh, I do hope so. I have an image in my head of a group of nice ladies, sitting around together in someone's living-room, all crocheting away like mad, whilst listening to Blurp's phone blasting out the word "bleep" at regular intervals, as our LA correspondents keep us updated on the courthouse proceedings as they happen 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
she'll get ripped apart

Courts expect you within very few years to be independend after a divorce (your spouse is not meant to feed you through your whole life, spousal support is meant to be temporary to transition). Even if you no longer can work in your original job (because you blew it) you are expected to find something new, even if it means cleaning toilets and downsizing your lifestyle.
Is this really true because a friend of mine is going through a divorce at the moment with a nut job almost as bad as Alice and basically the judge seems to agree she doesn't have to work.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
It's really unlikely anything from Aug 2 will be immediately public. Assuming he gets the permanent restraining order (and I don't see why he wouldn't) that would be filed with the court afterwards. Any exhibits (emails, transcripts, etc.) would be filed with the request for the restraining order, which they have already done.

Sorry to be snack and party pooper, but there may be nothing more that comes out of that hearing publicly.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Oh, I do hope so. I have an image in my head of a group of nice ladies, sitting around together in someone's living-room, all crocheting away like mad, whilst listening to Blurp's phone blasting out the word "bleep" at regular intervals, as our LA correspondents keep us updated on the courthouse proceedings as they happen 🀣🀣🀣
Haha! No one has ever described me as a "lady", let alone a "nice lady" for fear of being blooted by one of my DMs! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Think Gothic/cottagecore with piercings, tattoos and colourful bovver boots 😁.

Oh, and embroidery, knitting, sewing, patchwork etc in addition to crochet with occasional forays into macramΓ© and bobbin lace πŸ˜‰

This CAL is for a series of mandalas for mounting on my hall walls.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.