Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #126 Alice is 54 - on her birthday, do you want more? RAWR!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m also intrigued by the magic number 18 that Alice uses for when her babies will no longer need to be cared for 24/7 by a non existent mother. I was a pretty independent child, worked many jobs and my mother was a single parent primary school teacher. but I got to admit I rebounded like a boomerang back to my mothers house well into my 20s. I’m pretty sure I still give her grief regularly with my many childish needs and I’m well past 40 now. What makes 18 the magical number that a child is now safe in the world for their mother to leave the house and venture into the big wide world for 8 hrs a day? Does she think when they turn 18 they go off to university and never return? That mothering ends at 18 so she’s safe to leave the house.
Honestly, both of my daughters wanted jobs of their own around age 15. We live in a largess village and it was no problem finding one.

They didn't need one. I didn't necessarily want them to have one but they wanted to stretch their wings.

Funnily enough - one started working in a drugstore and 25 years on she is a pharmacy tech for the same drugstore still! The other started washing dishes in a diner (I knew the owner lol) and has spent her life in food production and is a civil service employee of the state. She's about to transfer jobs to a huge university where her children will have free college as an employee benefit.

Once Alice's daughters hit their teens - the world changes in ways you can't anticipate but they sure as hell won't want to be called "babies" anymore.

Get a job before your kids do Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
WTF planet is this woman from?! Or was she pissed up a wall and hatched?!
Won't work until both her 'babies' are 18?! FML!
And here we are.....hubby works full time, I work part-time whilst also full time Mum to our severely disabled child - we have no family help, no 'respite care'......we pay all our own way and look after our child....we bleeping struggle but THAT'S LIFE!!
I cringe and despair at the world these days!! 😬😬 so entitled!!!!
Of course she shouldn’t work. Alice is a delicate flower, a precious treasure, a prized beauty who any man would be lucky to have and should bow down and worship. She must be showered with gifts and her every whim indulged, regardless of cost. She must have the best of everything. She must not lift a finger. How can this goddess soil her pretty little hands with common toil?
She is not a malodorous lazy bloated meat-faced drunk at all.
FFS. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Bianca says she hasn't had a flare-up for three months. The TRO has been in place for three months
Sorry to quote me again but this will be brought in as evidence at the August 2 hearing for the need to make the TRO permanent. The respite from Bianca's flare-ups has actually been 3 and a half months. So nothing since the time it took to recover from the January MS attack and all through the period of the TRO.

Tbf, there would have been a lot of stress for Bianca before Alice became aware of her. She was moving countries, with all that paperwork and medical stuff to organize. She was going to be leaving Bubba Bear, she was excited about meeting up with Ioan and meeting his mam and dad and knew and from what he had told her about Alice that it would be a shitstorm when Alice did find out her, but I am going to guess that even though she was prepared she had no idea how bad it would be till she was in it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
With less than a week to go what will be her next move? There is usually a “look at Elsie and what you’re missing Ioan” video or post after he’s papped. I will never judge him for it, he’s a jobbing actor and she will be raging they both look so good. The crappy comments are normal when a woman looks that good. I wish they weren’t but them looking cute together enrages Alice more. Tough.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Honestly, both of my daughters wanted jobs of their own around age 15. We live in a largess village and it was no problem finding one.

They didn't need one. I didn't necessarily want them to have one but they wanted to stretch their wings.

Funnily enough - one started working in a drugstore and 25 years on she is a pharmacy tech for the same drugstore still! The other started washing dishes in a diner (I knew the owner lol) and has spent her life in food production and is a civil service employee of the state. She's about to transfer jobs to a huge university where her children will have free college as an employee benefit.

Once Alice's daughters hit their teens - the world changes in ways you can't anticipate but they sure as hell won't want to be called "babies" anymore.

Get a job before your kids do Alice.
My oldest did too. Got himself a job at the local pizza place. Made him realise he never wanted to work in the service industry or the food industry. Lasted six months before he decided no more. After that didn't even have to discuss his plans for college. He did like that weekly pay check though.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Alice, go to rehab.

If she wants to be taken care of by some rich guy, she still needs to stop drinking and get healthy. If she wants to parent those girls, she needs to stop drinking and get healthy. If she wants to wait until 64, she still needs to stop drinking and get healthy.

She's not going to make it to 64 tbh. Not at the rate she's going.
My thoughts exactly. If she miraculously makes it to 64, I imagine she'll either look like a wrinkled prune or Mr Blobby.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And she also has a nannies so can work just won't. Why is the nannie there if shes a stay at home mum
That is the question my friend, asked by many, never answered. Ali-soon-not-to-be-G & her last few hangers on seem blind to that question.

You’re confused bless … she’s a stay at home ‘bum’ Gloria is paid to be the ‘mum’

🍸🍸😂
You just reminded me dearest @claudiarocks the Abuser is about to be 2 🐴 🐴 GG's short lol 😂 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Excellent post but a pension plan .. Alice ?! She can’t pull a meal plan together!
She’ll be the old one in the retirement home doing the can can at all the men with her rouged cheeks and red lippy 😂🍸🍸
America does have retirement social security. It's based on your earnings over the years. Specifically, the last four quarters (a year) that you worked. 😂

However, the minimum amount you can receive is about 800 a month. The maximum around 2400.

You can start receiving benefits at age 62. But it won't be the maximum amount you can receive until 67. 😂

I personally have been on Social Security Disability, also based on my work income, for about 20 years. Nothing to do with depression or fibromyalgia 😂 but based on two serious injuries with my neck and ankle. Not going to bore you with details but the injuries left me with medically measurable injuries.

The injuries were so catastrophic that - and I did have an attorney - that I never had to appear for a hearing or in front of a judge. The judge took one look at the petition and signed off on it.

Generally, you can file multiple times (I know someone that filed four times until they gave it to them because they hit retirement age) but usually you have to appear before a disability hearing judge so a lawyer can argue your case. And you better be prepared with exact medical diagnosed issues from multiple doctors that meet the disability criteria.

Trust me - it is not enough money to live a Hollywood lifestyle on. 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Cue lots of moronic “hOw dArE hE Go OutSIde?!!!” comments.
Masochist that I am, I've flown over the comments. Tons of people accusing Ioan and Bianca of "baiting" poor Alice and hurting the children with their dog walks. So, yeah, basically, how dare they go outside and show themselves. Shame on them both, off to the dungeon, never again to see the light of day, and let the dog poop in the bed! Unbelievable how many people believe mAlice's rants about the custody issue, accusing him of being more interested in his GF than the girls, no mention of PA, so they have obviously not read any of the documents. How dare he not take the girls to a pop concert or to Universal on demand, talking down his explanation that he needs to be mindful of not bringing Covid home from a mass event, which would likely kill his partner. Again, no background information about how Ella abused her father at the beginning of the year to the extent that he has to walk on eggshells around his own kid. It defies all reason how so many people can have such extreme opinions about something they don't take the trouble to inform themselves about. "I read it on Alice Evans' Instagram and on the Mail onLine, so it's Gospel to me."🤮🤬

God her body is banging ❤
Also in the comments lots about Bianca being "a twig", "plain", implying she has just had new implants done because in the one photo her nipples are showing a little. 🤮 Also the never-ending jabs about the age difference, as if that were in the least bit relevant.

Tell me again, why do I do this to myself?! Every time I've been on the Mail onLine, I swear to myself, never again, and then ...🤪.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
She throws thousands of dollars out of the window (= pays Gloria an entire year in advance) and there are really people out there who believe her when she afterwards announces that she is broke and cannot afford a lawyer (and that she had to fire her last lawyer for this exact reason) - or cannot even afford food for her "babies"?!
What a comfortable situation of her own making to appear as victim with an empty bank account, who was deprived of all her money, and who also wants to avoid the naked truth the lawyers would tell her (and certainly told her in the past). All people in their right mind see through this sick game - all except her, the smartest person in the room.
When God was raining down brains, Alice was holding an umbrella!
And please, Gloria, give back some of the money you haven't earned yet - otherwise your employer will starve and won't be able to successfully defend herself in court against all this injustice! Yes, the solution to all her money problems is so simple! 💸🤓
I wonder if she really has given Gloria a big lump of cash? I’d assumed not, as Alice lies so much, but suppose she has Because a cynic might think that looks very much like a bribe. 🤔
(In which case, no wonder Gloria is looking for her own lawyer).

Reactions: 10
My oldest did too. Got himself a job at the local pizza place. Made him realise he never wanted to work in the service industry or the food industry. Lasted six months before he decided no more. After that didn't even have to discuss his plans for college. He did like that weekly pay check though.
They like their own pocket money right??? 😀 Though I wonder if the Hollywood "lifestyle" produces that same work ethic in kids. They all want to be social media influencers now.

Reactions: 13
Some brutal and truthful comments on the IG post after the DM article, she’ll delete it no doubt because she can’t respond to those, she only responds to the “poor Alice pity party” comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh, I do hope so. I have an image in my head of a group of nice ladies, sitting around together in someone's living-room, all crocheting away like mad, whilst listening to Blurp's phone blasting out the word "bleep" at regular intervals, as our LA correspondents keep us updated on the courthouse proceedings as they happen 🤣🤣🤣
Jumping off your idea, I was thinking there could be a tattle convention where the proceedings could be live streamed. Of course there will be a crèche provided for all the babies - no upper age limit

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Masochist that I am, I've flown over the comments. Tons of people accusing Ioan and Bianca of "baiting" poor Alice and hurting the children with their dog walks. So, yeah, basically, how dare they go outside and show themselves. Shame on them both, off to the dungeon, never again to see the light of day, and let the dog poop in the bed! Unbelievable how many people believe mAlice's rants about the custody issue, accusing him of being more interested in his GF than the girls, no mention of PA, so they have obviously not read any of the documents. How dare he not take the girls to a pop concert or to Universal on demand, talking down his explanation that he needs to be mindful of not bringing Covid home from a mass event, which would likely kill his partner. Again, no background information about how Ella abused her father at the beginning of the year to the extent that he has to walk on eggshells around his own kid. It defies all reason how so many people can have such extreme opinions about something they don't take the trouble to inform themselves about. "I read it on Alice Evans' Instagram and on the Mail onLine, so it's Gospel to me."🤮🤬

Also in the comments lots about Bianca being "a twig", "plain", implying she has just had new implants done because in the one photo her nipples are showing a little. 🤮 Also the never-ending jabs about the age difference, as if that were in the least bit relevant.

Tell me again, why do I do this to myself?! Every time I've been on the Mail onLine, I swear to myself, never again, and then ...🤪.
I didn't read the comments for that reason, the hate directed to Yo🐝 gives me the rage. I hate there's no full background given for casual readers or those who can't be arsed to check the docs. BIB - this 💯%. 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Of course she shouldn’t work. Alice is a delicate flower, a precious treasure, a prized beauty who any man would be lucky to have and should bow down and worship. She must be showered with gifts and her every whim indulged, regardless of cost. She must have the best of everything. She must not lift a finger. How can this goddess soil her pretty little hands with common toil?
She is not a malodorous lazy bloated meat-faced drunk at all.
FFS. 🙄
She may not soil her purdy hands, but ... nevermind, bad thought. 🤢

Reactions: 3
I won’t lie, I’d love another video
Do you think she’d do one after her see you next Tuesday non-appearance? Just to rub it in she respects nothing and no-one, won’t ever shut up and beat the whole persecuted single mother drum one more time.

I didn't read the comments for that reason, the hate directed to Yo🐝 gives me the rage. I hate there's no full background given for casual readers or those who can't be arsed to check the docs. BIB - this 💯%. 🤬🤬🤬
Imagine getting that riled up about a man…minding his own business and walking down the street? 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.