Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I’m so fucking tired of Alice Fucking Evans. I’m tired of my babies and how you can’t leave them!
I’m tired of seeing your ugly filtered bizarre face with google eyes and pencil thin nose wearing your stupid black bra thingy.
I’m tired of I can’t, my hub, swanning around the world with the bogan, Gloria is all my babies have, I have nothing to lose.
I’m tired of my hub doesn’t want to see, speak to, or share custody of my babies! Nvm, he’s trying to take my babies away!
I’m tired of I’ve never been away from them for more than 3 nights, 9 nights, no nights!
I’m tired of her crude and vulgar language to Ioan and the girls.
I’m tired of her better than everyone else arrogant and racist attitude.
Just fucking go away Malice. You’re fucking tedious! And Ioan fucking deserves a fucking sainthood dealing with a fucking psycho cunt such as yourself. You disgust me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88

Jemadah

VIP Member
This might have been mentioned before, but in the video included in the DM story today look at the adoration on his face as he watches her speak ❤

Screenshot_20220727-131454.png

In other news - who did this? 🤣

Screenshot_20220727-131604.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Diamonds60

VIP Member
What makes me laugh is she thinks about going off on location to places like Atlanta when mention of work comes up. 🤣. Ffs Alice no one, I mean not a single soul on planet earth expects you to work in the entertainment industry ever again. We thinking more the local restaurant or hardware store. Literally anywhere that will take a lying evil narc on a restraining order really.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
She has to attend court in January? At 8.30 in the morning??
Do they not realise that Alice is bedbound for 50-80% of the time? Has no-one told them that she is a drunk very unwell woman?
It's like Ioan deliberately wants to make life difficult for Alice, he really is a scoundrel of the highest order 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 67

welp

VIP Member
What if Bianca gets pregnant? Will Alice fight for her to not work for 18 years too?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

House of Tea

VIP Member
I'm so far behind. I assume AE is still as bat shit crazy as ever and continues to play the hard done by victim?
No, Alice and Ioan called a truce, and for the good of the kids, Bianca and Ioan has moved into the house. Alice has shifted to the garage, she likes it fine, she has made it real cosy. Bianca has agreed to take over Gloria’s role, but being the go-getter she is, she also writes scripts, acts, directs, and writes the music for her projects. Unfortunately she hasn’t got a great singing voice so she gets Ioan to do the singing. Gloria has a dog walking business, Emma and Bubba get walked by her every day. Alice has got a small part in a long running soap. She hopes it will go on to lead to other stuff. Ioan has upped his game as a director. He’s directing the next Mission Impossible film. The two empty houses next door - the Ma and pa Gruffudd have moved in there. Bruv Tone and his child bride are in the other one. They all get on marvellously. The girls are overjoyed at thee change in their fortunes, no warring families, just a calm, happy, cooperative atmosphere. Lots of days out at the beach - Alice has a tan and her favourite thing is going au naturale at the beach, running with joy into the waves, arms stretched out, head up looking at the sky, loving life. She has sorted out her hair, she has lost weight. The pool was beyond repair. It has been boarded over and it has become a part area for all the Gruffudd and Evanses to come together for a good ol knees up. Life is good.

Sigh…yeah she is still the same. Batshit, angry, perennial victim.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

M33L4

VIP Member
It’s early am I reading the SHE needs to work is Bianca? So she’s to work to pay Alice to sit on her lard ass abusing Ioan and Bianca all day? Get in the fucking bin. Sea is too good for this cont y mor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
Guys, please, you just lack vision. Gloria, the house, tuition, retirement - all taken care of.

Because today, dearest Turds, it is my honour, privilege and joy to unveil a sneak peek at the cover art of what is a global literary phenomenon in the making. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...

1658921724726.png

• Haha
Reactions: 60

LokiPokiKaraoke

WTF planet is this woman from?! Or was she pissed up a wall and hatched?!
Won't work until both her 'babies' are 18?! FML!
And here we are.....hubby works full time, I work part-time whilst also full time Mum to our severely disabled child - we have no family help, no 'respite care'......we pay all our own way and look after our child....we fucking struggle but THAT'S LIFE!!
I cringe and despair at the world these days!! 😬😬 so entitled!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 59

welp

VIP Member
When I was 14 my parents left me two weeks home alone to go on a vacation, with the neighbor checking on me (and me having her number to call in case of emergency). Even if that is too hot for her in LA she cant tell me that those school friends are willing to take the kids on vacations but not take care of them for a few weeks. Or their "relative" Gloria. Or their father and step mom (crazy thought, I know). He wants 50-50 custody after all
Why does Alice think working means an acting job? That door shut years ago, but there is nothing stopping her from taking online work and I don't mean Only Fans. It is still a gig economy and there are plenty of sites offering freelance jobs. She can write, and she has her languages. She should be putting her energy into thinking creatively about work instead of cooking up schemes to hurt her meal ticket's career
I do like that after then 20 years out of the business she thinks she'll get work at 64. Her excuse then will be obviously that her fibro has become unbearable and that she has 55325 new diseases to cope with.

The chick doesnt want to work. WAY too lazy for that, also she is zero in demand for the jobs that arent beneath her, has been for a very long time. The only paid "jobs" she is willing to take are related to slagging off Ioan.

• Haha

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Morning, all.
I’m still in utter disbelief that Her Cunticularness is refusing to work. At anything. Ever.
My early years were very privileged - I had a nanny (as had my father, grandmother, mother and so on). When my parents lost all their money in the 1987 crash, we became poor. Very poor indeed. So, from the age of 13, I went out to work. I started tutoring kids in our local Asian community. I worked in shops and later in pubs, bars and restaurants. I would quite often start at 11 and finish at 12. Even now, with the fibromyalgia nAlice claims she has, I work at least 20 hours a week, teaching one-to-one classes. I find that it helps my mental health to be involved in the education of the young. Without it, I would feel desolate and unmoored, unmotivated and miserable.
My health needs are real. Confirmed ME, fibromyalgia, arthritis and a disintegrating spine. Autism, which makes the world more difficult to process. I’m privileged to live in a beautiful Georgian house, though I must navigate my father’s narcissism and cruelty, and my mother’s misery, every day. But I pay my way. I’d have absolutely no self-respect otherwise.
Alice has got hold of the belief that she is somehow too gracious to work. I believe it is a product of her narcissism. If she has to get an ordinary job and be among ordinary people, she will no longer be ‘special’ and ‘extraordinary’. Hence the scattergun approach to reasonable expectations that she work to support herself: it’s the ‘babies’, and her myriad illnesses, and *he* should work rather than she, and she is going through the ‘worst thing a woman can ever experience’. (It really isn’t, Alice: rape, cancer, domestic violence are all worse than divorce.) I wonder what her mother would think about Alice’s level of entitlement? Would she support her, or would she show scorn and derision for her daughter’s poor choices? I’m betting it’s the latter. Alice might want to think about that.
Sorry for the ramble, all; a very bad night’s sleep, as I’ve run out of 5HTP…

• Heart
  • Haha

Irishwidz

VIP Member
I don't see Alice paying $50K for Ella's school and I don't see her paying Gloria up front for a year. That £100K has to last her. If she pays this year, she has to pay next year and I think she would have used it as an opportunity to martyr herself on SM by now 'I'm paying out of my meagre savings because her father won't'.

The GFM was timed to embarrass Ioan and Bianca in Monaco. Alice has talked about her money in the UK and it's difficult to start a GFM and beg for food donations if people know you have £100K and are paying a nanny, people in real life would be giving her the side eye, the solution to that problem was to say that all her savings had gone on Gloria for the year. She is banking on her financial information being private but I think it is going to come out that she has been lying about not getting child support and that she wasn't as broke as she said she was
I'm a full time lurker from the beginning but too wary to post, then became too lazy to post . I got the Narcunt from day one but there was too much sympathy on here for me to post and i totally get it and fair play to you all. I might have been banned on day one 🙈 lol.

I totally enjoy all the informative posts and would dearly love to quote them all believe me but this post caught my eye . Its well nailed for me as it's what I have been thinking!
Timing with GFM and Monaco ✅
Pretending to pay Gloria a year in advance to hide the fact about the 100k she had stashed away ✅

I did post on IG after the reveal of the court docs but she got me banned temporarily but lord I could not houl my tongue much longer 🙈

Narcs do not stop til they get their next victim and even then they rotate their venom back to the first victim .

Poor loan is stuck with this hallion of a Narcunt for life little does he know. It made no matter whether he left her or not she's not letting go.

Narcunt MÁlice will happily do jail to reach full martyrdom.

Póg Mo Thóin Narcunt MÁlice for you are about to lose your palace 😁

Póg Mo Thóin ( kiss my arse in Irish) 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I cannot wait for Tuesday I'm going to sit with my bowl of popcorn and mightily enjoy malice being brought down to absolutely fuck all like shes done to ioan and all the other people over the years. You reap what you sow eventually and karma always always catches up. Tick tock Alice enjoy your last few days of freedom as you are done
i can’t wait either! I have booked a sitter for the kids even though they’re 18-23

• Haha
Reactions: 58

VivaLaVida

6A36917F-8567-4E60-AAEF-D3B9912CDE67.jpeg

In an attempt to understand why the fuck Alice seems so determined to go to prison I came up with this little list:

Possible advantages in Alice going to jail:
  • No bills to pay! (Until she gets out…)
  • Doesn’t have to worry about cooking or cleaning (or parenting!)
  • Doesn’t have to maintain a car or a pool.
  • A captive audience (literally!) for her rants.
  • (Enforced) Social media, alcohol and drug detox.
  • Lots of (orange!) jumpsuits to potentially bedazzle.
  • A whole hour of assigned excercise time each day. (Ahem, cough…)
  • No squirrels (but sadly still could be rats)

• Haha
Reactions: 57

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Didn’t see much slating of SAHM’s? The problem is that Alice is only a SAH she leaves the M part to Gloria

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Mgc85

In a quiet moment yesterday eve I took myself all the way back to the first ever Alice Evans thread on here. She had so much sympathy back then with the assumption that he must have done her over for her to behave the way she was.

A few pages in and someone (@welp i think?) kindly posted some very informative background and it’s all been eye opening from there on out. For new users coming on here, I hope they too can have a look back at some point to see that this was never a case of having some inherent bias against AE and that we’ve all gone on quite the journey to get to a place where we hold such a dim view of her.

I can see that shift happening on every platform now. There’s a whole lot less support on Twitter and the DM comments are in the main weary of her and often outright critical of her. Instagram seems to be her remaining stronghold for now but she’s bound to burn that down all by herself soon enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 56