Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #126 Alice is 54 - on her birthday, do you want more? RAWR!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You aren’t he asks her “share a kidney?” That’s when I dropped my phone on my face from laughing. Send vodka… 😂
@Jemadah feckin gaslighting me … send me Alice I need someone who understands what that’s like !
where’s that DM number !! 😂🤣🍸🍸

• Haha
Reactions: 14
BIB: She won't have enough years of UK NI (National Insurance) contributions to qualify for a state pension.
She's not ordinarily resident in the UK so won't qualify for council housing, and there will be a 3-6 month delay before she'd qualify for any other type of benefit (Universal Credit). She might not even qualify for NHS care for a few months.

She's royally fucked.
That's why OnlyFans exists ... to suppliment the income of failed actress / models / general exhibitionists.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
That's why OnlyFans exists ... to suppliment the income of failed actress / models / general exhibitionists.
I honestly don’t think people will pay for pics of her in a heap, with a 3d glasses stuck on sideways , red lippy smeared up to her .. crystal eyes, swathed in a horse blanket and dog hair !! But ya never know ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m also intrigued by the magic number 18 that Alice uses for when her babies will no longer need to be cared for 24/7 by a non existent mother. I was a pretty independent child, worked many jobs and my mother was a single parent primary school teacher. but I got to admit I rebounded like a boomerang back to my mothers house well into my 20s. I’m pretty sure I still give her grief regularly with my many childish needs and I’m well past 40 now. What makes 18 the magical number that a child is now safe in the world for their mother to leave the house and venture into the big wide world for 8 hrs a day? Does she think when they turn 18 they go off to university and never return? That mothering ends at 18 so she’s safe to leave the house.
18 is when child support stops

Reactions: 11
I honestly don’t think people will pay for pics of her in a heap, with a 3d glasses stuck on sideways , red lippy smeared up to her .. crystal eyes, swathed in a horse blanket and dog hair !! But ya never know ! 😂
If grown men want pay to to wear giant nappies and a bib, and be fed baby food, it proves there is a market for everything. Alice squeezed into wipe down black latex cat suit, brandishing a whip, would do it for a lot of men. Salad Cream Clive would be beside himself.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Alice likes to think she’s some sort of maverick genius who outwits everyone but she is going to look very predictable when she doesn’t show next Tuesday.

Reactions: 23
My experience with NY judges is they expect to see an attempt to find work or a plan in place in divorce court. Even if the children are not yet school age.

Especially if both children are in school all day and you have a nanny. 🙄

If her fibbermyalgia is bad now and her body is falling apart - what will she be like at 64???

And she best have medical records in hand and an application in for disability if she plans on pleading illness to a judge.

A judge will tell her if she is too sick to work than she is too sick to take care of children.

*No child support for you Alice.
I was going to say the same. She can’t self-diagnose and expect the judge to just accept that. She’ll have to prove diagnosis and if she legit can’t work, is She on disability? I assume not because she’d have to prove it again. No judge is going to take kindly to someone who refuses to work to help support their kids When she is fully capable of doing so. She told IG in the beginning that she expected him to continue to support her and for some reason she still thinks this is realistic. It’s not and she’s going to be shut down quickly. Her kids are in school AND she has a nanny.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
With @claudiarocks profile pic and cracking banter Alice could model “THE bleeping DRYING BONNET” and make herself a fortune.

• Haha
If grown men want pay to to wear giant nappies and a bib, and be fed baby food, it proves there is a market for everything. Alice squeezed into wipe down black latex cat suit, brandishing a whip, would do it for a lot of men. Salad Cream Clive would be beside himself.
Errr are you gonna appear on Ioan bank statements?? You seem well informed friend 🤔😂

• Haha
I don't see Alice paying $50K for Ella's school and I don't see her paying Gloria up front for a year. That £100K has to last her. If she pays this year, she has to pay next year and I think she would have used it as an opportunity to martyr herself on SM by now 'I'm paying out of my meagre savings because her father won't'.

The GFM was timed to embarrass Ioan and Bianca in Monaco. Alice has talked about her money in the UK and it's difficult to start a GFM and beg for food donations if people know you have £100K and are paying a nanny, people in real life would be giving her the side eye, the solution to that problem was to say that all her savings had gone on Gloria for the year. She is banking on her financial information being private but I think it is going to come out that she has been lying about not getting child support and that she wasn't as broke as she said she was
isnt she also setting the precedent that she’ll be responsible for keeping the nanny and paying for it? A judge isn’t going to order him to provide childcare for an 8 and 12 year old who are in school full time.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She doesnt want to work because she cannot be arsed, waiting until the kids are 18 is because after 18 she won't get child support and probably hoping by then she's got another man to sponge off.
She wont get any acting jobs any time soon because nobody will employ seeing what she's like on social media it will look bad for any company. She's so entitled 🙄

Reactions: 17
I'd be surprised if she hasn't put in for SSI at least once and gotten the usual denial. It's really the only way she can get paid monthly on the government dime without having to work, but it's notoriously difficult to get approved without medical documenation - and a lawyer arguing your case with Social Security.
It's very difficult to get disability and you do have to have medical proof if you're saying you're too sick to work. They usually look back about the last 3 months of doctor reports. Most people get turned down the first time. If you get a lawyer you might be approved the second time. It also doesn't pay very much at all. Nothing like she's used to spending. If she's going this route she might want to look at the trailer parks around there. Not putting down trailer parks, but that's about what she'd be able to afford. Of course, she'd be too good for this so there's the dilemma for special Alice.

Alice likes to think she’s some sort of maverick genius who outwits everyone but she is going to look very predictable when she doesn’t show next Tuesday.
To the few supporters who might ask why it'll be either a) she felt so ill as she's at her lowest with what Ioan is putting her through (which aggravates her fibbermyalgia hangover) or b) the system is so corrupt, they're all in Ioan's pocket, blah blah so she didn't see the point.

Alice patron saint of victims.

Screenshot 2022-07-02 185953.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
When she’ll be almost 65 and a pensioner..…. Ok then 😳..
Given her rate of decline through the consumption of alcohol and whatever drugs she is taking, I doubt very much that she make it to pension age. Her mother from what I read here, died at the age of 59. Does anyone know if Mama Evans had similar issues?

Reactions: 11
And she also has a nannies so can work just won't. Why is the nannie there if shes a stay at home mum

Reactions: 13
15 years to the day and that marriage certificate is getting ripped to pieces, to pieces 😏

I mean, I realize it’s the DVRO hearing and not the actual divorce, but it came to me and I just had to. Sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think she said the other day that one reason why she isnt working is because people with diseases die quicker if they work LOL

(PS: the opposite is true)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.