Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #126 Alice is 54 - on her birthday, do you want more? RAWR!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m feeling left out, how do I get a mention []
Lol just call her Alice lol or don’t say anything and then she just picks random posts to single out or a group slagging lmao she likes to mix it up .. but she must be only to chat on there tonight so she’s had her bingo wings clipped somehow …

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m so sorry that your family has had to go through such an ordeal, PBH. But delighted that the outcome was a good one.
I do wonder if the courts will really put paid to nAlice’s nonsense, though… she’s broken the TRO so many times, and so egregiously, without the slightest pushback. If she were a woman of colour, the situation would be different, of course (given the racism endemic in the system); but a fairly well-educated middle aged white woman isn’t going to trouble law enforcement too greatly, unless she assaults one of them, given the truly horrific child abuse situations that they have to deal with on a daily basis. She should have been heavily fined and sanctioned already.
-I hope that Ioan goes after her for libel/slander as per the prostitution claims. The fact that her children have access to her Instagram and will have seen her poisonous allegations is utterly heinous.
Thank you to you and the others for the love and kindness expressed. The outcome for the family was never really in doubt. It's the power of love and nurture. Kids get it.

Ella and Elsie, will thrive in a truly loving environment. They won't know exactly what the problem with mum is, but they'll recognise the true love of Ioan and Bianca and even their paternal grandmother. They'll be massively uplifted and will flower. As each week goes by nAlice's influence will diminish and the courts will no longer listen to her on the kids, but the kids themselves.

The 16 yr old boy was put on a digital detox, computer time restricted to 45 minutes per week. He was in danger of being a NEET. However he just had the bare minimum GCSE's to get to do sixth form. We subsequently found out that as a year 10 he had the school record for the most disciplinary sanctions in a year - 720.
My sister was on the warpath with the school about his poor atainment. In the end the school agreed he could have extra time in exams. He knuckled down to his studies, got to do a degree in physiotherapy. He was also an ROTC at university and we convinced him that he could go to Sandhurst and be an officer in the British Army. His dad said "People like us are not Army officers" - he got such blowback from me and my sister for even uttering the thought.
We can't always talk about what he's doing and where he is; He's doing really important work making such a strong contribution to our country.
He's currently working on this

organising medical support.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Alice hire a cleaner and lawyer and be done with it. Ya crank.
Marcia, my pregnancy tricks include doggy style not requiring a paramedic.
Marcia and Alice can't work because they have full time jobs reading Tattle and then writing bullshit on Twitter, Instagram and the Daily Mail. I mean, think of the hours they put in! How could we expect gainful employment?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lol just call her Alice lol or don’t say anything and then she just picks random posts to single out or a group slagging lmao she likes to mix it up .. but she must be only to chat on there tonight so she’s had her bingo wings clipped somehow …
Where you seeing all these comments?

Reactions: 5
Marcia not understanding biology. Didn’t make all those Mimsy’s on my own you dumb witch. Anyway,
Alice looks like she stinks and has no chance of a relationship ever again. She has that in common with her only fan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Tell me you have a Twitter ban without telling me you have a Twitter ban…

• Haha
Reactions: 30
@claudiarocks you have been busted. 🍸🚬

Freddie: Seriously Claudia? You are the one who is pretending to have Fibro so you can claim off the social to get your d o p e money. Does the RSPCA know what you do to those poor dogs of yours Claudia?

Now certain Freddie is mAlice. More projection - fake fibro ✅ and animal neglect ✅
😂😂😂 Awe bless them they've followed the breadcrumbs

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Freddie frog, Fizz whatsit ones. Daily Mail?
Some of them pmsl
honestly though I’m trying to bury my Q of weed and drag my dogs out of the pit in the garden … scanners on I’ll know when they’re close … I’ll hear the helicopters first 🤔🥴😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 23
OK I am going to buy Disney and give Alice the starring role in the next blockbuster! Now what role can I create for an erratic 54 year old with alcohol and substance abuse issues? Any ideas anyone?
Now, a formula to transform my beauty into ugliness. Change my queenly raiment to a peddler's cloak. Mummy dust, to make me old. To shroud my clothes, the black of night. To age my voice, an old hag's cackle. To whiten my hair, a scream of fright. A blast of wind to fan my hate. A thunderbolt to mix it well. Now, begin thy magic spell.

1659036915819.jpeg

— The Evil Queen

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Alice, why are you arguing with us via the Daily Mail comments section.
I keep imagining how bloody confused other commenters must be :D

PS M33LL4 I know you don't give a Prius rat's ass about her spiteful words but I just wanted to say you rock and she belongs under one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.