Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #126 Alice is 54 - on her birthday, do you want more? RAWR!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll wait until the day before reaching state pension age, call in sick that day then hand in her notice saying the adult babies still need her. Then scream that she tried to work but it was too complicated because she can only work in Vancouver or Atlanta.
She obviously doesn't have the actors union pension and health coverage or what ever its called. So does she even have enough credits to qualify for regular SSI and medicare? She won't be able to pass the test for DSSI and even that is not much. So everyday she refuses to work at a regular job, is another step closer to destitution. Maybe when the time comes she will move to the UK, out of necessity and go on the dole over there?

Reactions: 16
Exactly. I think her plan is to magically gain 100% custody and force Ioan to pay child support, which she will then live off of. After that? She might have to throw herself on the mercy of the Motion Picture Fund nursing home (and I'm only half joking about that).

Do they provide padded rooms with WiFi? Asking for a friend...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My little Ptony needs an anatomy lesson. Kidney’s aren’t grown in a lab.
Yeah that Bristol school was baaaaad.
On my eyes 👀 someone has just offered to share their kidneys with him 😂😳
They make it sound like a 10p mix ! Do you want half my cola bottle ? 🥴
You can’t make this shite up !😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
On my eyes 👀 someone has just offered to share their kidneys with him 😂😳
They make it sound like a 10p mix ! Do you want half my cola bottle ? 🥴
You can’t make this shite up !😂
I think they meant share the post of his kidney requirements if he posts them. But that's not as funny 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can someone tell me what will happen if she doesn't have a solicitor when it comes to court days, does she represent herself or will a free one be given to her?
Represent herself. You are entitled to free counsel when charged with a crime and below a certain income level, i.e. poor.

Reactions: 10
She obviously doesn't have the actors union pension and health coverage or what ever its called. So does she even have enough credits to qualify for regular SSI and medicare? She won't be able to pass the test for DSSI and even that is not much. So everyday she refuses to work at a regular job, is another step closer to destitution. Maybe when the time comes she will move to the UK, out of necessity and go on the dole over there?
BIB: She won't have enough years of UK NI (National Insurance) contributions to qualify for a state pension.
She's not ordinarily resident in the UK so won't qualify for council housing, and there will be a 3-6 month delay before she'd qualify for any other type of benefit (Universal Credit). She might not even qualify for NHS care for a few months.

She's royally fucked.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We don't bleeping want her. :cool:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
You aren’t he asks her “share a kidney?” That’s when I dropped my phone on my face from laughing. Send vodka… 😂
Oh god, I missed that gem 🤣 Think that dildo crash affected his brain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.