Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #126 Alice is 54 - on her birthday, do you want more? RAWR!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks Ioan will be ordered by the courts to maintain her previous lifestyle. She's in for a shock.
I'd quite like to see that play out in court.

"Ms Evans, let's look at your earnings for the past year. Oh, they seem to be pretty much negligible save for a few pounds from something called... GoFundMe?"

"Yes your honour, well you see I need Ioan to cover the cost of our nanny."

"Can you not cover the cost yourself?"

"No, your honour. I don't work."

"...Ms Evans, if your children are at school and you are at home all day why do you need a nanny?"

Etc

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I think IF she paid Gloria in advance it was with the $100,000 she took from the joint account, and odds are favorable that she paid the oldest girl’s private school fees with it too. The maybe $10 to $15 thousand left over probably went to buy junky clothes from EBay. I’d love for Ioan’s attorneys to ask the Court to look into her finances, maybe they will bring that up next Tuesday. I hope Alice is excited for August 2nd, there could be a birthday surprise complete with Fireworks, but it will be Ioan partying, not Alice!!!

I can’t understand why she doesn’t see that by trying to get out of working by saying she is essentially bedbound, she’s also declaring herself unable to have primary custody of the kids. Her laziness will be her downfall.
Because they would ask for actual proof not her self diagnosis ,she will have to get diagnosed by a doctor

Reactions: 25
Yes!

So, the abuser had kids in order to have their father sustain her for the rest of her life. I’d find it insulting if anyone suggested that for me. As a woman, I’m an individual, not a baby making machine to be kept by a man.
Most celebrity wives do not take spousal support, that is the real celebrity wives, ones with real careers with millions of their own. They normally have prenups where unless a property is bought together in both their names they just keep what they came into the marriage with. It gets stickier when they have bought properties together. Alice came into the marriage with nothing unless Olivier gave her a small amount of money as a ‘glad to be
rid of you’ parting gift. Ironic that she came into the marriage without any money she had earned, and is leaving the marriage without earning any money. Always using men to support her laziness.

Reactions: 25
I'd be surprised if she hasn't put in for SSI at least once and gotten the usual denial. It's really the only way she can get paid monthly on the government dime without having to work, but it's notoriously difficult to get approved without medical documenation - and a lawyer arguing your case with Social Security.
Well even the SAG/Equity will ask for proof and she does not have it as she would be enitled to money off them but will have to get med docs

Reactions: 14
I still dream of Alice at I'm Celebrity. If there is one thing that improved with her show in the past 1.5 years, then it's her chances to land in Reality TV Shows like these.
Her next huge mega SM platform to abuse Loan and Bianca especially celebrity jungle (on Biancas home turf ). It's a cert surely !

MÁlice versus Wallace

Reactions: 4
I still dream of Alice at I'm Celebrity. If there is one thing that improved with her show in the past 1.5 years, then it's her chances to land in Reality TV Shows like these.
But Cali will let her out and give the kids to IG

Reactions: 3

"Ms Evans, let's look at your earnings for the past year. Oh, they seem to be pretty much negligible save for a few pounds from something called... GoFundMe?"

"...Ms Evans, if your children are at school and you are at home all day why do you need a nanny?"

Etc
And que ‘fake faint ‘
Action 🎥🎬🍿🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s still typing away an hour ago …. Why does she talk … and dress tbf like shes from middle England in the 1700’s 🥴 who the fck says ‘birthed’ pmsl View attachment 1449538
"She carried and birthed his kids" - sums up the ONLY claim to motherhood Alice has because in every other regard she's a bleeping tit 'mother.'
As for "let him pay" - FFS he always has & still is!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Etc
The bigger fantasy will be if she actually shows up for court hearings.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
"She carried and birthed his kids" - sums up the ONLY claim to motherhood Alice has because in every other regard she's a bleeping tit 'mother.'
As for "let him pay" - FFS he always has & still is!
Alice Evans: The Handmaid's Tale Years

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This might have been mentioned before, but in the video included in the DM story today look at the adoration on his face as he watches her speak ❤

Screenshot_20220727-131454.png

In other news - who did this? 🤣

Screenshot_20220727-131604.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
18 as a magic number --- 18 is the age of when child support stops (unless in college full-time)
Exactly. I think her plan is to magically gain 100% custody and force Ioan to pay child support, which she will then live off of. After that? She might have to throw herself on the mercy of the Motion Picture Fund nursing home (and I'm only half joking about that).

Reactions: 16
Cue lots of moronic “hOw dArE hE Go OutSIde?!!!” comments.
It's a complete rehash of yesterday's article and I'm sure the cheeky buggers are lifting stuff from here that photo was definitely on here a couple of days ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she has her fingers in her ears and thinks she deserves the house and for Ioan to permanently pay her to have the girls full time. This is what she wants and she will never back down from it. I have no idea what is going to happen when the courts force it. They will force the sale of the house. It is kind of scary to think what level she will take this. She refuses to accept anything less than the life she had.
I wonder if she is this way because she’s getting older and has always been supported by men, never even tried to support herself and now just expects that’s the way it should be for the rest of her life. When they first separated and she was on Twitter, she did say she would except nothing less than the house, the kids, life time spousal support and child support, with extras thrown in such as half his insurance policy, lifetime health and car insurances. Just your normal everyday things every divorcing wife gets. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I think it’s telling that Elsie’s main worry is losing Gloria.
Now if they are as close as Alice says Gloria would stick around and visit them for free if she wasn’t the nanny anymore.
Plus why is Elsie so close to her, she’s a nanny, she should be closer to her mum.
That’s why when the children are old enough you get rid of the nanny, otherwise they see them as a family member when she’s not, Gloria is paid to be there.
She is not a family member. And she would be gone when the money stops.

Also if Alice doesn’t show up at court will they just go ahead without her being there?
I don’t think she is going to show up.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.