Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #126 Alice is 54 - on her birthday, do you want more? RAWR!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, please, you just lack vision. Gloria, the house, tuition, retirement - all taken care of.

Because today, dearest Turds, it is my honour, privilege and joy to unveil a sneak peek at the cover art of what is a global literary phenomenon in the making. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...

1658921724726.png

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I wonder if he gave her the house in exchange for 50/50 custody and to be left the duck alone, would she agree to it? I doubt it to be honest. I think no matter the court outcome, she will haunt that man and his kids until they are 18 and leave her.
It would be counterproductive, as she would not be able to afford to maintain the house or pay the taxes without working, and with the DVRO she will not get spousal support. But yes, I agree, no matter the outcome she will never ever stop her vendetta against Ioan and Bianca. I have a really bad feeling about this as I honestly think her mind is so fucked up she thinks if she could get Bianca and Ioan out of the way, everything will be ok. If she loses custody I don't put it past her doing a Betty Broderick, with her crazy rationalisation that if she can't have them, she will protect the kids from having to go to them...... I really really really wish she would get a DUI which would force her into rehab and give Ioan a chance to rebuilt a relationship with the girls and for B to get to know her. That is the only scenario I see which gives anything like a chance of an ok outcome

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
this is why I also suspect she is so determined to cut them off all relatives. "See, my babies, EVERYONE abandoned you, only I believed in you, now please feed me, because you have to be THANKFUL". Obviously Gloria will be thrown under the bus as soon as the time comes as "she was paid for it anyway"

That's also why she is so desperate for that particular private school. Your career chances by pure merrit dont increase being there, but your chances to get involved with a rich cooperate son are skyrocketing, and this is how Alice survived the past 30 years.
Rich corporate sons usually marry rich corporate daughters, not many families are going to want Alice as their son’s MIL.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Omg I knew he reminded me of someone!!! 🤣
You're welcome 😉 I just remember seeing him on Lorraine a year or so ago having not seen him since the 90s and I was shocked and horrified 😳

I don't know who are any of them, apart from obviously Ioan and Piers Morgan but I keep confusing him with Hugh Bonneville :eek:
How dare you. Paddington Bear would never lower himself to hanging around with Piers.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She throws thousands of dollars out of the window (= pays Gloria an entire year in advance) and there are really people out there who believe her when she afterwards announces that she is broke and cannot afford a lawyer (and that she had to fire her last lawyer for this exact reason) - or cannot even afford food for her "babies"?!
What a comfortable situation of her own making to appear as victim with an empty bank account, who was deprived of all her money, and who also wants to avoid the naked truth the lawyers would tell her (and certainly told her in the past). All people in their right mind see through this sick game - all except her, the smartest person in the room.
When God was raining down brains, Alice was holding an umbrella!
And please, Gloria, give back some of the money you haven't earned yet - otherwise your employer will starve and won't be able to successfully defend herself in court against all this injustice! Yes, the solution to all her money problems is so simple! 💸🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 19
4E79852B-C5D2-4FD5-BC49-D20381B000DD.jpeg
Excellent post but a pension plan .. Alice ?! She can’t pull a meal plan together!
She’ll be the old one in the retirement home doing the can can at all the men with her rouged cheeks and red lippy 😂🍸🍸

“I was engaged to Mickey Rooney…he left me at the altar!”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'd be surprised if she hasn't put in for SSI at least once and gotten the usual denial. It's really the only way she can get paid monthly on the government dime without having to work, but it's notoriously difficult to get approved without medical documenation - and a lawyer arguing your case with Social Security.
I googled SSI and I think she wouldn’t qualify because it’s been so long since she has worked. At least that’s the way I understood it. I could be totally wrong.

Reactions: 9
She actually believes that she has the option of not working until both girls are 18? She has such a rude awakening ahead of her. Holy hell.
Yeah ffs. My daughters bio dad was never around and I went back to work when she was 6 months old and have been there ever since. Alice is delusional. Makes me so angry, what gives her the right? Her kids are at school most of the day, most of the year! I bust my ass to work while my daughter is at school/afterschool. Like millions of other mums/parents. Wtf seriously!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I must be an evil mother because come my children hitting 18 and when my “babies” start leaving home I will be doing things for me again. 😈 They aren’t my pension plan though, so swings and roundabouts.

Reactions: 23
18 as a magic number --- 18 is the age of when child support stops (unless in college full-time)
Just FYI, he has no obligation to support them past the age of 18. He could offer to pay for college, but he's not obligated to. Which is another reason Alice should consider working.

Reactions: 21
Just popping by to say -

Alice is still a bleep.

B is just lovely (she really, genuinely is)

You are all amazing and I love the warmth on this thread, everyone is so nice, empathetic, and just all round great people <3

And (very importantly) do any of our sweet, American Turdles know if McDonalds in the US still does Hot Mustard sauce?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1449539

In an attempt to understand why the duck Alice seems so determined to go to prison I came up with this little list:

Possible advantages in Alice going to jail:
  • No bills to pay! (Until she gets out…)
  • Doesn’t have to worry about cooking or cleaning (or parenting!)
  • Doesn’t have to maintain a car or a pool.
  • A captive audience (literally!) for her rants.
  • (Enforced) Social media, alcohol and drug detox.
  • Lots of (orange!) jumpsuits to potentially bedazzle.
  • A whole hour of assigned excercise time each day. (Ahem, cough…)
  • No squirrels (but sadly still could be rats)
Doesn't prison expect you to work? I thought the inmates got jobs to get money for their shop (don't know the right word).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah ffs. My daughters bio dad was never around and I went back to work when she was 6 months old and have been there ever since. Alice is delusional. Makes me so angry, what gives her the right? Her kids are at school most of the day, most of the year! I bust my ass to work while my daughter is at school/afterschool. Like millions of other mums/parents. Wtf seriously!
My eldest sons dad passed away when he was 16 and he was only 40 … absolutely fcked him up for a good while …. He was obviously surrounded by love and support from ALL sides of his family ….
she’s just a vile horror keeping those kids from him cause you never know what is going to happen in life, she’s gonna end up one tragic ‘older’ bleep and it couldn’t happen to a cuntier person 🍸🍸

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I hope Ioan’s attorneys clear up the fact Alice has been getting child support so Alice has to stop lying every other comment about how terrible Ioan is to his children.
This 💯% as I'm sick of her lie generating hate/disgust towards Ioan.
I'm disgusted at her 🐒🐒🐒 who take everything this pathological liar says as gospel.
She's not working so who the duck do they think is (still) paying for everything?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.