Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #126 Alice is 54 - on her birthday, do you want more? RAWR!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her whole plan was to sell drama and lies about Ioan and Bianca for money for the rest of her life. Even without the PRO I don’t think people would pay her now like Lorraine did. But the PRO pretty much ruins all her evil plans, esp her SM plans to continue the drama and drum up some kind of SM identity as an evil bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
In a quiet moment yesterday eve I took myself all the way back to the first ever Alice Evans thread on here. She had so much sympathy back then with the assumption that he must have done her over for her to behave the way she was.

A few pages in and someone (@welp i think?) kindly posted some very informative background and it’s all been eye opening from there on out. For new users coming on here, I hope they too can have a look back at some point to see that this was never a case of having some inherent bias against AE and that we’ve all gone on quite the journey to get to a place where we hold such a dim view of her.

I can see that shift happening on every platform now. There’s a whole lot less support on Twitter and the DM comments are in the main weary of her and often outright critical of her. Instagram seems to be her remaining stronghold for now but she’s bound to burn that down all by herself soon enough.
BIB She can control the narrative on Insta - delete comments, block, etc. She can't on Twitter or the DM. That why she takes about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m also intrigued by the magic number 18 that Alice uses for when her babies will no longer need to be cared for 24/7 by a non existent mother. I was a pretty independent child, worked many jobs and my mother was a single parent primary school teacher. but I got to admit I rebounded like a boomerang back to my mothers house well into my 20s. I’m pretty sure I still give her grief regularly with my many childish needs and I’m well past 40 now. What makes 18 the magical number that a child is now safe in the world for their mother to leave the house and venture into the big wide world for 8 hrs a day? Does she think when they turn 18 they go off to university and never return? That mothering ends at 18 so she’s safe to leave the house.
18 as a magic number --- 18 is the age of when child support stops (unless in college full-time)

Reactions: 20
It’s early am I reading the SHE needs to work is Bianca? So she’s to work to pay Alice to sit on her lard ass abusing Ioan and Bianca all day? Get in the bleeping bin. Sea is too good for this cont y mor.
She assumes Bianca is leeching off Ioan like she did - meanwhile Bianca is out auditioning, developing a screenplay, networking, working as an extra - all with a legitimate autoimmune disease. Ioan must thank the Lord every single minute of every day that he is no longer with Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I agree with the posters who say she won't abide by the PRO. Unfortunately, I don't think she'll ever stop harassing Ioan, even once her "babies" have grown up.

Hopefully, media/social media will all lose interest in engaging with her ever more desperate attempts to keep spinning this bullshit once the PRO and divorce are resolved. Surely that day can't be far off? Let's face it, it is the same story, on and on and on and on and on.....

I also think she will still do everything she can to stop him seeing their kids and she will alienate / blackmail them into not seeing him as long as she can.

I really wish I could feel more positive about it, I just feel sad for Ioan and his daughters who are either going to have to be incredibly self-aware / need a lot of therapy (that their mother will do her utmost to prevent) to undo the damage this is causing them.

It's just so desperately sad and so utterly preventable if only she would stop being a bleep.

AE....when no other description comes close 🤣🤣
Wondercunt - when you can't help but wonder how much of a bleep someone can be. Yet they keep surprising you by being even cuntier than before.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I don't see Alice paying $50K for Ella's school and I don't see her paying Gloria up front for a year. That £100K has to last her. If she pays this year, she has to pay next year and I think she would have used it as an opportunity to martyr herself on SM by now 'I'm paying out of my meagre savings because her father won't'.

The GFM was timed to embarrass Ioan and Bianca in Monaco. Alice has talked about her money in the UK and it's difficult to start a GFM and beg for food donations if people know you have £100K and are paying a nanny, people in real life would be giving her the side eye, the solution to that problem was to say that all her savings had gone on Gloria for the year. She is banking on her financial information being private but I think it is going to come out that she has been lying about not getting child support and that she wasn't as broke as she said she was
I'm a full time lurker from the beginning but too wary to post, then became too lazy to post . I got the Narcunt from day one but there was too much sympathy on here for me to post and i totally get it and fair play to you all. I might have been banned on day one 🙈 lol.

I totally enjoy all the informative posts and would dearly love to quote them all believe me but this post caught my eye . Its well nailed for me as it's what I have been thinking!
Timing with GFM and Monaco ✅
Pretending to pay Gloria a year in advance to hide the fact about the 100k she had stashed away ✅

I did post on IG after the reveal of the court docs but she got me banned temporarily but lord I could not houl my tongue much longer 🙈

Narcs do not stop til they get their next victim and even then they rotate their venom back to the first victim .

Poor loan is stuck with this hallion of a Narcunt for life little does he know. It made no matter whether he left her or not she's not letting go.

Narcunt MÁlice will happily do jail to reach full martyrdom.

Póg Mo Thóin Narcunt MÁlice for you are about to lose your palace 😁

Póg Mo Thóin ( kiss my arse in Irish) 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
She could also probably up her bed-boundness to 70-90%. 😂
This will bite her in the ass big time. Come the custody hearing, Ioan will argue in court he has not been able to get work and her abuse is a factor. As a result he: 1) can't afford the public school, with solid financial receipts to back him up; 2) he can't afford Gloria, with solid financial receipts to back him up; 3) As Alice is 60-90% (take your pick) bed bound she won't can't work, so therefore by her own admission she can't possibly be able to look after the girls, so he should have primary custody. ALICE IS THE STUPIDEST PERSON IN ANY ROOM IN ANY UNIVERSE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Doubt she did either, look at all the booze and pills that money could buy! What happened the 100k she withdrew from the joint account?

She wont, she loves herself too much. Get some help Alice and get a job!!
I think IF she paid Gloria in advance it was with the $100,000 she took from the joint account, and odds are favorable that she paid the oldest girl’s private school fees with it too. The maybe $10 to $15 thousand left over probably went to buy junky clothes from EBay. I’d love for Ioan’s attorneys to ask the Court to look into her finances, maybe they will bring that up next Tuesday. I hope Alice is excited for August 2nd, there could be a birthday surprise complete with Fireworks, but it will be Ioan partying, not Alice!!!

This will bite her in the ass big time. Come the custody hearing, Ioan will argue in court he has not been able to get work and her abuse is a factor. As a result he: 1) can't afford the public school, with solid financial receipts to back him up; 2) he can't afford Gloria, with solid financial receipts to back him up; 3) As Alice is 60-90% (take your pick) bed bound she won't can't work, so therefore by her own admission she can't possibly be able to look after the girls, so he should have primary custody. ALICE IS THE STUPIDEST PERSON IN ANY ROOM IN ANY UNIVERSE
I can’t understand why she doesn’t see that by trying to get out of working by saying she is essentially bedbound, she’s also declaring herself unable to have primary custody of the kids. Her laziness will be her downfall.

Reactions: 28
And she best have medical records in hand and an application in for disability if she plans on pleading illness to a judge.
I'd be surprised if she hasn't put in for SSI at least once and gotten the usual denial. It's really the only way she can get paid monthly on the government dime without having to work, but it's notoriously difficult to get approved without medical documenation - and a lawyer arguing your case with Social Security.

Reactions: 17
I still dream of Alice at I'm Celebrity. If there is one thing that improved with her show in the past 1.5 years, then it's her chances to land in Reality TV Shows like these.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wonder if he gave her the house in exchange for 50/50 custody and to be left the duck alone, would she agree to it? I doubt it to be honest. I think no matter the court outcome, she will haunt that man and his kids until they are 18 and leave her.
He probably can't afford to give her the house.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I wonder if he gave her the house in exchange for 50/50 custody and to be left the duck alone, would she agree to it? I doubt it to be honest. I think no matter the court outcome, she will haunt that man and his kids until they are 18 and leave her.
he is entitled to 50/50 custody, no point to gift her the house he worked so hard for

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Alice talked about the school last night when one of her sycophants mentioned trying to get a scholarship for the girl to go to the private school, Alice says she was working on it. Who knows if she was telling the truth, odds are she wasn’t if it meant Alice had to get out bed. 😂
School starts on August 15. At this point if she was legit trying for a scholarship, she would know if Ella got one. It's BS.

Reactions: 36
I think IF she paid Gloria in advance it was with the $100,000 she took from the joint account, and odds are favorable that she paid the oldest girl’s private school fees with it too. The maybe $10 to $15 thousand left over probably went to buy junky clothes from EBay. I’d love for Ioan’s attorneys to ask the Court to look into her finances, maybe they will bring that up next Tuesday. I hope Alice is excited for August 2nd, there could be a birthday surprise complete with Fireworks, but it will be Ioan partying, not Alice!!!

I can’t understand why she doesn’t see that by trying to get out of working by saying she is essentially bedbound, she’s also declaring herself unable to have primary custody of the kids. Her laziness will be her downfall.
Right….. Does she think that by saying she’s 50-342% bed bound that the court is going to therefore make Ioan pay for Gloria for the next ten years? No… the court will grant custody to the other parent who can care for them……. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think IF she paid Gloria in advance it was with the $100,000 she took from the joint account, and odds are favorable that she paid the oldest girl’s private school fees with it too.
I think she is too mean to pay the $50k school fees even if she could. She wants that to be a stick for her and Ella to beat IG with. "Deadbeat dad doesn't support you and I do but I am so poor and he is so rich!!"

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It wouldn’t matter if he did give her the house in exchange for 50/50 custody, he would expect her to pay the mortgage, insurance and property taxes, that would only be fair, and she has no income, so the house would do her no good. I don’t think Ioan is financially able to outright give her the house because of his legal bills, which he can blame on Alice because of her refusing to cooperate.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.