Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #126 Alice is 54 - on her birthday, do you want more? RAWR!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd be surprised if she hasn't put in for SSI at least once and gotten the usual denial. It's really the only way she can get paid monthly on the government dime without having to work, but it's notoriously difficult to get approved without medical documenation - and a lawyer arguing your case with Social Security.
I sincerely doubt Alice has any medical documentation about her "condition". Went to Dr Google to find an incurable condition that would justify large quantities of pain and found a prescription Dr that would prescribe them for her. That Doctor ain't going to show up in court, he doesn't want his business being investigated.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s hilarious when you go through the pictures in the daily mail. Great pic after pic of Yo and Bee and then this

0E412445-29AA-4BB4-8C62-6CB4B8790E1F.jpeg

it’s like what nightmares are made of

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I wonder if she is this way because she’s getting older and has always been supported by men, never even tried to support herself and now just expects that’s the way it should be for the rest of her life. When they first separated and she was on Twitter, she did say she would except nothing less than the house, the kids, life time spousal support and child support, with extras thrown in such as half his insurance policy, lifetime health and car insurances. Just your normal everyday things every divorcing wife gets. 😂
She wants all of that, and according to her, she will never ever stop :confused:

1658925948015.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
His too, I'd say. Alice should take note, see what not drinking alcohol and getting regular activity can do? ABs for days 😂
IG and BW are looking so much better together than he and Alice ever did, I think. Maybe because they are actually a couple, you know, equal partners in a relationship. Alice was always posing with Ioan like he was a set piece or an accessory. A man-sized, handsome purse with a Welsh accent...

• Heart
Reactions: 44
School starts on August 15. At this point if she was legit trying for a scholarship, she would know if Ella got one. It's BS.
I still think she used part of that $100,000 from the joint account and paid for the girl to go back to the private school. We’ll know soon, unless Alice lies about it, but it could be brought up by Ioan’s attorneys.

Reactions: 7
I can't believe the DM posted a photo of Bianca picking up dog tit. Literally crap journalism. 🤣
You just KNOW Alice would see picking up dogshit as beneath her and just leave it there (if she could get away with it). Gloria probably does those menial tasks (as Alice would deem it) as well. If her poor dog even sees much of the outside world.

Reactions: 18
I still dream of Alice at I'm Celebrity. If there is one thing that improved with her show in the past 1.5 years, then it's her chances to land in Reality TV Shows like these.
But she cAN't lEAvE tHE BaYBEEz :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She assumes Bianca is leeching off Ioan like she did - meanwhile Bianca is out auditioning, developing a screenplay, networking, working as an extra - all with a legitimate autoimmune disease. Ioan must thank the Lord every single minute of every day that he is no longer with Alice.
I completely agree, friend. ❤ I completely agree. Long post on deck, ignore me if you have a life to live lol…

I’m so proud of B. She’s doing what you said. And she’s confronting each day not as a beast to be defeated but a new opportunity to be a better her. She’s making genuine efforts to be her highest self, and is that not something to which people should aspire as often as possible? It’s hard work—and “doing hard work” is a phrase with which Alice has never been familiar.

In the past, Alice used her social media megaphone to insinuate or outright declare that Bianca struggles with jealousy; that she somehow yearns to mirror Alice. Who does that? Who wants to be Alice, unless they’re in a place lower than her, and who’s in a place lower than her? Alice is jealous of Bianca. She’s immensely, tragically, and hopelessly jealous.

But I truly believe that Alice’s jealousy is unusually intricate due to her narcissistic personality. It seems she wants trivial aspects of Bianca’s life and being—her beauty, her easy access to money, her Ioan, maybe her thinness, maybe the praise and attention she receives for speaking about her chronic illness.

But it seems she overlooks the more admirable aspects of Bianca: her kindness, her optimism, her efforts to be a good human. And I believe that Alice ignores these traits because she doesn’t believe she has a reason to want them…because she supposedly already has them. It’s like she wants to be the parts of Bianca that will outwardly grant her admiration and success, and yet she dismisses the more meaningful parts of her because she is aggressively and ignorantly convinced that she’s a good human being.

I wish Alice were jealous of those special parts of Bianca. I do. Because in a parallel universe where Alice deeply cared to improve herself, she would use Bianca as a template of who she’s supposed to be. And maybe in that parallel universe, she would slowly abandon her malevolence and do the hard, hard work that she should be doing in THIS universe.

I hate Alice. I HATE Alice. I don’t have enough empathy to want better for her, perhaps because she doesn’t have the motivation nor clarity to want better for herself.

Ok, I’m done.
Where’s the nearest sea?
We got some rollin to do…

• Heart
Reactions: 45
She wants all of that, and according to her, she will never ever stop :confused:

View attachment 1450360
This could drag on for another year or two. I know people who still have not settled their divorce after 6 years, even though they did bifurcation a few years ago. But they both have more than enough money, but still one partner just will not let go, in this case it’s the husband. Ioan will be bankrupt.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Can someone tell me what will happen if she doesn't have a solicitor when it comes to court days, does she represent herself or will a free one be given to her?
She is already representing herself and all the hearings will proceed. It's a civil case so the court doesn't provide a public defender (i.e., free legal counsel). If she wants to be represented by a lawyer, she has to pay for one herself.

Reactions: 18
I completely agree, friend. ❤ I completely agree. Long post on deck, ignore me if you have a life to live lol…

I’m so proud of B. She’s doing what you said. And she’s confronting each day not as a beast to be defeated but a new opportunity to be a better her. She’s making genuine efforts to be her highest self, and is that not something to which people should aspire as often as possible? It’s hard work—and “doing hard work” is a phrase with which Alice has never been familiar.

In the past, Alice used her social media megaphone to insinuate or outright declare that Bianca struggles with jealousy; that she somehow yearns to mirror Alice. Who does that? Who wants to be Alice, unless they’re in a place lower than her, and who’s in a place lower than her? Alice is jealous of Bianca. She’s immensely, tragically, and hopelessly jealous.

But I truly believe that Alice’s jealousy is unusually intricate due to her narcissistic personality. It seems she wants trivial aspects of Bianca’s life and being—her beauty, her easy access to money, her Ioan, maybe her thinness, maybe the praise and attention she receives for speaking about her chronic illness.

But it seems she overlooks the more admirable aspects of Bianca: her kindness, her optimism, her efforts to be a good human. And I believe that Alice ignores these traits because she doesn’t believe she has a reason to want them…because she supposedly already has them. It’s like she wants to be the parts of Bianca that will outwardly grant her admiration and success, and yet she dismisses the more meaningful parts of her because she is aggressively and ignorantly convinced that she’s a good human being.

I wish Alice were jealous of those special parts of Bianca. I do. Because in a parallel universe where Alice deeply cared to improve herself, she would use Bianca as a template of who she’s supposed to be. And maybe in that parallel universe, she would slowly abandon her malevolence and do the hard, hard work that she should be doing in THIS universe.

I hate Alice. I HATE Alice. I don’t have enough empathy to want better for her, perhaps because she doesn’t have the motivation nor clarity to want better for herself.

Ok, I’m done.
Where’s the nearest sea?
We got some rollin to do…
Many could learn from that - women especially are exposed to quick-fix diets, how to look and dress a certain way, BUY MORE THINGS, makeup, hair, the covetable-handbag, how to get a man (haven't read "women's magazines" for years now - or even websites - but when I think back all those messages felt more like a set of "instructions to make yourself fuckable" / how be an identikit woman without any individuality - you don't realise when you're young with little life experience and confidence).

Maybe Alice is partially a product of all that societal BS (times that brainwashing by a few zillion if you're in showbiz), but as the mother of daughters, you'd think she'd want a different world for them, want to guide them in more thoughtful direction? She is too self-interested to do that and it's tragic.

Beauty fades, dumb is forever. It's being true to yourself - personality and chemistry that keeps a couple together and makes you an interesting person. When you're in your 20s you think you won't change and image, competing, is a priority over the really important things.

Simply put, she is a stubborn, deranged woman who thinks it's her way or the highway. It's probably too late for people with such personalities. Lord help anyone else who takes up with her, and I hope her girls get away from her unscathed in later life.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Given that she has no income, wouldn't it then show the amounts that she withdrew from the accounts and it will turn into a case of follow the money. She better be careful pulling on that string.
if she hired a forensic accountant, they’d be looking into his assets and trying to find anything hidden or undeclared. They wouldn’t be looking at her financials Unless it was someone he hired.

Reactions: 8
Well she did say " Most of all, I will be the best mother I can possibly be. Forever. They will never lose me."
Knowing Alice this isn't a loving term of endearment. :sick:
It’s sinister and more like a threat than a loving promise. It’s also stupid as she will die one day. If she gets herself somewhat together hopefully that won’t be for a long time, if she keeps going down this road she will self-destruct before too long. All so depressingly avoidable.

Reactions: 13
It would be counterproductive, as she would not be able to afford to maintain the house or pay the taxes without working, and with the DVRO she will not get spousal support. But yes, I agree, no matter the outcome she will never ever stop her vendetta against Ioan and Bianca. I have a really bad feeling about this as I honestly think her mind is so fucked up she thinks if she could get Bianca and Ioan out of the way, everything will be ok. If she loses custody I don't put it past her doing a Betty Broderick, with her crazy rationalisation that if she can't have them, she will protect the kids from having to go to them...... I really really really wish she would get a DUI which would force her into rehab and give Ioan a chance to rebuilt a relationship with the girls and for B to get to know her. That is the only scenario I see which gives anything like a chance of an ok outcome
I think that in her fucked up mind if she could get rid of Bianca, Ioan would come running back into her open arms.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
In a quiet moment yesterday eve I took myself all the way back to the first ever Alice Evans thread on here. She had so much sympathy back then with the assumption that he must have done her over for her to behave the way she was.

A few pages in and someone (@welp i think?) kindly posted some very informative background and it’s all been eye opening from there on out. For new users coming on here, I hope they too can have a look back at some point to see that this was never a case of having some inherent bias against AE and that we’ve all gone on quite the journey to get to a place where we hold such a dim view of her.

I can see that shift happening on every platform now. There’s a whole lot less support on Twitter and the DM comments are in the main weary of her and often outright critical of her. Instagram seems to be her remaining stronghold for now but she’s bound to burn that down all by herself soon enough.
I think after the RO hearing (if things go quiet in AE land) we should dedicate a thread for the newbies stating our final straw that made all sympathy for AE cease to exist.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.