Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #126 Alice is 54 - on her birthday, do you want more? RAWR!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice is a fascinating and horrifying case study of badly-managed mental health and addiction and the utter devastation it causes.

Unfortunately (for her), now it's becoming harder for Alice to keep her gaggle of betrayed female followers on her side (legal evidence of her crappy batshit behaviour mounting), and Alice's voice and influence on social media is becoming quieter and quieter. The dwindling ATTENTION must be killing her inside. In a year or so most of the internet will simply ignore or laugh at her.

I always think it's millennials who post their every fart and burp online, and give them something of a pass for their self-obsession because they don't remember a world before the internet, like I do. Then there's Alice, who is a few years older than me, who acts like a bleeping ten year-old and embarrasses herself, day after day, after month, after year.

We all have a story and deserve to be heard, but not a cast-iron bleep like this. I hope she gets much-needed help. Can you even help people who are so defiant and won't listen to reason?

Her future will not be good if she continues on this road - she's already feeling the pain of isolation and desperation and she will be on a physical and mental decline if she doesn't shape things up (I've been around a few alcoholics who are in mental distress - and it's heartbreaking watching them self-destruct - many don't live long. You feel powerless watching them do this to themselves).

It's such a waste of what could be a good, thriving, contented life - Alice's already shot herself in the foot financially and professionally.

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
My mum was a primary school teacher the whole of my upbringing. And I’m middle aged. Why are these girls such delicate little flowers that they need their walrus mom around till they’re 18? Is California that dangerous that they will literally die if mommy’s not drunk at home? 😂😂 fukken ass wipe she is.
She wants to make sure she has really and truly messed them up for life, so they become as dependent on their father as she is.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
My mum was a primary school teacher the whole of my upbringing. And I’m middle aged. Why are these girls such delicate little flowers that they need their walrus mom around till they’re 18? Is California that dangerous that they will literally die if mommy’s not drunk at home? 😂😂 fukken ass wipe she is.
So the children will be away at uni and she will be doing what? Sitting at home waiting to see if they need her to wipe their arses?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You're all very mean. 😠 Poor Alice clearly suffers from Excusitis which is so time consuming she doesn't have any left over for a real job. FFS. :rolleyes: :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It’s early am I reading the SHE needs to work is Bianca? So she’s to work to pay Alice to sit on her lard ass abusing Ioan and Bianca all day? Get in the bleeping bin. Sea is too good for this cont y mor.
BIB - cess pit?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So the children will be away at uni and she will be doing what? Sitting at home waiting to see if they need her to wipe their arses?
She will move to whatever city their school is in, then call their professors daily complaining about their coursework. She'll call the Dean of Students complaining about the cafeteria food and roommates.

1658925519959.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Can someone tell me what will happen if she doesn't have a solicitor when it comes to court days, does she represent herself or will a free one be given to her?

Reactions: 5
She has a plan...when the kids are eighteen and her child support stops they will be old enough to support her. She can grift off them.....
Well she did say " Most of all, I will be the best mother I can possibly be. Forever. They will never lose me."
Knowing Alice this isn't a loving term of endearment. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 26
First of all - 😲
Giving birth does not mean that the child issues from your womb with an automatic unlimited 18 year ATM card to your husband's bank account and a waiver from shifting your lazy backside out of your bed and into some gainful employment!
You were a couple - a family - you work together for the best, to nurture your children and your relationship.
And now you're not a couple.
So, whilst he does have financial obligations towards the children (not babies, they left that stage of development a long time ago!) - so do you!
So you brush yourself down, find some employment (not easy at first, but doable) and contribute to the household income and be a positive role model for your daughters.

Her entitled and bitter attitude is an insult to every hard working woman, and man - whether they've given birth or not!

Next, I would be interested to know what her plans are for retirement.
Because by the time little E is 18, she'll be banging on the door of retirement age and, let's face it, there's not a snowball's chance in hell this ghastly individual is getting an acting job at any stage before then or - like the great Maggie Smith, Judy Dench and Maureen Lipman to even start naming a few - acting into her 70s and beyond.

So what's her pension plan? Once the spousal support and child support have ended, how does this massively ungrateful, entitled, lazy, bint plan to support herself - or even just survive?

I mean, in the UK they have a benefit system that could have helped if she had lived here - would provide some very basic income - but how does she even begin to think she can survive with no spousal support, no child support coming in and no employment income because she's too lazy/entitled and at that point will be of retirement age with no pension? Does she even think that far ahead?

Sigh.
She should be thinking that far ahead, in the US she is now considered a Senior Citizen. It doesn’t make you younger because you had your kids about the same time you were about to hit menopause, she is 54 years old, and in Hollywood years that makes her the equivalent of 108 years old, unless you are a super A-lister, which Alice is not even a super Z-lister.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think it’s telling that Elsie’s main worry is losing Gloria.
Now if they are as close as Alice says Gloria would stick around and visit them for free if she wasn’t the nanny anymore.
Plus why is Elsie so close to her, she’s a nanny, she should be closer to her mum.
That’s why when the children are old enough you get rid of the nanny, otherwise they see them as a family member when she’s not, Gloria is paid to be there.
She is not a family member. And she would be gone when the money stops.

Also if Alice doesn’t show up at court will they just go ahead without her being there?
I don’t think she is going to show up.
Yes . They are to claim 1 delay and she has had it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.