Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #126 Alice is 54 - on her birthday, do you want more? RAWR!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning, all.
I’m still in utter disbelief that Her Cunticularness is refusing to work. At anything. Ever.
My early years were very privileged - I had a nanny (as had my father, grandmother, mother and so on). When my parents lost all their money in the 1987 crash, we became poor. Very poor indeed. So, from the age of 13, I went out to work. I started tutoring kids in our local Asian community. I worked in shops and later in pubs, bars and restaurants. I would quite often start at 11 and finish at 12. Even now, with the fibromyalgia nAlice claims she has, I work at least 20 hours a week, teaching one-to-one classes. I find that it helps my mental health to be involved in the education of the young. Without it, I would feel desolate and unmoored, unmotivated and miserable.
My health needs are real. Confirmed ME, fibromyalgia, arthritis and a disintegrating spine. Autism, which makes the world more difficult to process. I’m privileged to live in a beautiful Georgian house, though I must navigate my father’s narcissism and cruelty, and my mother’s misery, every day. But I pay my way. I’d have absolutely no self-respect otherwise.
Alice has got hold of the belief that she is somehow too gracious to work. I believe it is a product of her narcissism. If she has to get an ordinary job and be among ordinary people, she will no longer be ‘special’ and ‘extraordinary’. Hence the scattergun approach to reasonable expectations that she work to support herself: it’s the ‘babies’, and her myriad illnesses, and *he* should work rather than she, and she is going through the ‘worst thing a woman can ever experience’. (It really isn’t, Alice: rape, cancer, domestic violence are all worse than divorce.) I wonder what her mother would think about Alice’s level of entitlement? Would she support her, or would she show scorn and derision for her daughter’s poor choices? I’m betting it’s the latter. Alice might want to think about that.
Sorry for the ramble, all; a very bad night’s sleep, as I’ve run out of 5HTP…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Sorry if it’s already been posted, but I can’t seem to find it in the wiki. Just wondered if anyone had a copy of the pre nup? Just for my own nosiness lol 😂 xx
That's a private document and it's not been published and won't be though the pre-nup will be dealt with in court

Reactions: 14
Been lurking for ages!!
She is so mentally ill, those poor children. All this breaking of the TRO seems like a cry for help to see if someone will step in and take the kids away and section her. I’m not sure how it works in the US to be sectioned though. She needs help because she’s so far gone she’s cuntpletely bat tit mental. If this was the uk those kids would surely have been removed by now.

Reactions: 37
Ross King would have set up the Lorraine interview. King is the LA correspondent for the Lorraine show and he knows Alice and Ioan. He's interviewed Ioan but he only follows Alice on Instagram and she follows him back. Ioan doesn't follow him and he doesn't follow Ioan.

Alice posted a photo in 2018 of a lunch at Piers Morgan's. King is there and the other guests are Morgan's old Daily Mirror partners in crime Tina Weaver and her husband, former Mirror editor Richard Wallace. Weaver was the editor of The Sunday Mirror and was arrested in 2013 as part of the phone hacking inquiry.

View attachment 1449834
There’s only one person in that pic that I’d trust to hold my purse 👛 what a bleep show I cannot stand Dross King or Piers Organ , is that Alice in front of Dross ? 🥴🙄🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There’s only one person in that pic that I’d trust to hold my purse 👛 what a bleep show I cannot stand Dross King or Piers Organ , is that Alice in front of Dross ? 🥴🙄🤔😂
Nobody finds Dross funnier than himself. Can’t go him.

Reactions: 8
Morning, all.
I’m still in utter disbelief that Her Cunticularness is refusing to work. At anything. Ever.
My early years were very privileged - I had a nanny (as had my father, grandmother, mother and so on). When my parents lost all their money in the 1987 crash, we became poor. Very poor indeed. So, from the age of 13, I went out to work. I started tutoring kids in our local Asian community. I worked in shops and later in pubs, bars and restaurants. I would quite often start at 11 and finish at 12. Even now, with the fibromyalgia nAlice claims she has, I work at least 20 hours a week, teaching one-to-one classes. I find that it helps my mental health to be involved in the education of the young. Without it, I would feel desolate and unmoored, unmotivated and miserable.
My health needs are real. Confirmed ME, fibromyalgia, arthritis and a disintegrating spine. Autism, which makes the world more difficult to process. I’m privileged to live in a beautiful Georgian house, though I must navigate my father’s narcissism and cruelty, and my mother’s misery, every day. But I pay my way. I’d have absolutely no self-respect otherwise.
Alice has got hold of the belief that she is somehow too gracious to work. I believe it is a product of her narcissism. If she has to get an ordinary job and be among ordinary people, she will no longer be ‘special’ and ‘extraordinary’. Hence the scattergun approach to reasonable expectations that she work to support herself: it’s the ‘babies’, and her myriad illnesses, and *he* should work rather than she, and she is going through the ‘worst thing a woman can ever experience’. (It really isn’t, Alice: rape, cancer, domestic violence are all worse than divorce.) I wonder what her mother would think about Alice’s level of entitlement? Would she support her, or would she show scorn and derision for her daughter’s poor choices? I’m betting it’s the latter. Alice might want to think about that.
Sorry for the ramble, all; a very bad night’s sleep, as I’ve run out of 5HTP…
BIB Good point. Alice's mother was a teacher and a headmistress. A mother of three who held down a job with no nanny, or Alice would have mentioned them. Alice has two kids and a full time nanny, yet she can't work because she's a 'single parent'? It's such bollocks. Gloria does all the parenting. Alice is not working because she is banking on getting a better financial outcome from Ioan if she doesn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I still think Alice's theory is that if she holds on tight enough to those girls and refuses all other avenues, he will be desperate enough to see them (them being his daughters) that he goes back to her.

Totally deluded.

Reactions: 30
I think she has her fingers in her ears and thinks she deserves the house and for Ioan to permanently pay her to have the girls full time. This is what she wants and she will never back down from it. I have no idea what is going to happen when the courts force it. They will force the sale of the house. It is kind of scary to think what level she will take this. She refuses to accept anything less than the life she had.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Shepherdess's "I'm a woman" killed me 🤣

And don't get me started on Ross King. He's had so much surgery he looks like that dude with the shrunken head in Beetlejuice.
Screen-Shot-2018-03-30-at-11.18.38-AM-1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It's comment time! So Alice won't work until 8 year old Elsie is 18. Alice will be 64 and she'll get a job then.

Ummm... she'll be eligible for Social Security then and Hollywood will be beating down her door for roles!

She doesn't plan on working ever.
🎶 will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I’m 64 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 26
From 3 days ago: Good news
Screenshot_20220727-104906_Instagram.jpg

Ross King would have set up the Lorraine interview. King is the LA correspondent for the Lorraine show and he knows Alice and Ioan. He's interviewed Ioan but he only follows Alice on Instagram and she follows him back. Ioan doesn't follow him and he doesn't follow Ioan.

Alice posted a photo in 2018 of a lunch at Piers Morgan's. King is there and the other guests are Morgan's old Daily Mirror partners in crime Tina Weaver and her husband, former Mirror editor Richard Wallace. Weaver was the editor of The Sunday Mirror and was arrested in 2013 as part of the phone hacking inquiry.

View attachment 1449834
She isnt following him. It's only him following her. Though his wife (Brianna, a real estate agent) follows both and appears to have met up with Alice in december
Screenshot_20220727-111654_Instagram.jpg

(I have no idea who this V. King person here is btw and whether they are related in any way but they are one of Alice's cheerleaders on her feed)

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I think she has her fingers in her ears and thinks she deserves the house and for Ioan to permanently pay her to have the girls full time. This is what she wants and she will never back down from it. I have no idea what is going to happen when the courts force it. They will force the sale of the house. It is kind of scary to think what level she will take this.
She loves being the epicentre of attention and drama, so I can see it going something like this:
She breaks the PRO egregiously within hours of it being issued. She is fined by the courts and immediately takes to social media to lament the unfairness of it all, and uses it as an excuse to further abuse her ex-husband. After some weeks of this, she is told that if she does not desist she will have to do prison time. She immediately gives an interview to a media outlet about the ‘unfairness’ of her situation.
Months of complaints and a litany of ‘it’s not fair!’ are followed by an eviction order. The only way to get her out of the house is to sell it from under her. She will use this as a way to enforce parental alienation and refuse to enter into custody agreements. Again, law enforcement will get involved.
On the day of handover the sheriff’s department will have to forcibly remove her. She will melt down, breach the peace and possibly assault an officer. She will be arrested and booked. She will not be able to afford bail. The children, who will witness all this, will be utterly traumatised and lash out at Ioan/Bianca. This will probably have a negative effect on IBs’ relationship. There is, after all, only so much that a body can stand, and Bianca’s MS has already been worsened by nAlice’s horrific antics. She will receive a short custodial sentence and learn what a hard life really looks like. Once released, she will immediately jump on SM and, despite the PRO and probation requirements, continue her abuse. She will also revert to alcohol and pills, if she hasn’t found Jesus in jail.
She will never, ever stop. Nothing, save a long prison sentence, will make her stop, and she’ll still find a way to harass him from inside.
I just don’t see a good outcome under any circumstances.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
😂🤣 No Alice is up the other end taking the photograph, you can see her coffee cup with C for bleep on it

IMG_1085.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I agree with this completely, what I think too
Yes, I’m sure Ella will continue in the same school next year. So, Alice probably paid for it. I doubt though she has paid Gloria for a year in advance, and I’m positive she has money left.

Reactions: 5
She isnt following him. It's only him following her. Though his wife (Brianna, a real estate agent) follows both and appears to have met up with Alice in december
Ross King and Alice used to follow each other and were during the Lorraine interview period. Alice must have unfollowed him since for some reason

Reactions: 7
I still think Alice's theory is that if she holds on tight enough to those girls and refuses all other avenues, he will be desperate enough to see them (them being his daughters) that he goes back to her.

Totally deluded.
I think she wants dollar… less he sees them her logic is more he has to pay her but it’ll be half a dozen of one and 6 of the other friend

Ross King and Alice used to follow each other and were during the Lorraine interview period. Alice must have unfollowed him since for some reason
He blocked her lmao dems da Alice rools

• Haha
Reactions: 11
From 3 days ago: Good news
View attachment 1449891
View attachment 1449886
(I have no idea who this V. King person here is btw and whether they are related in any way but they are one of Alice's cheerleaders on her feed)
Bianca says she hasn't had a flare-up for three months. The TRO has been in place for three months

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.