Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #126 Alice is 54 - on her birthday, do you want more? RAWR!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if he gave her the house in exchange for 50/50 custody and to be left the duck alone, would she agree to it? I doubt it to be honest. I think no matter the court outcome, she will haunt that man and his kids until they are 18 and leave her.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Ross King and Alice used to follow each other and were during the Lorraine interview period. Alice must have unfollowed him since for some reason
Probably cause he wouldn't suck up her arse publicly.
Ross and Lorraine have only mentioned the custody battle briefly when they both said they felt so sorry for her. So maybe it's that.

Reactions: 11
Ross King would have set up the Lorraine interview. King is the LA correspondent for the Lorraine show and he knows Alice and Ioan. He's interviewed Ioan but he only follows Alice on Instagram and she follows him back. Ioan doesn't follow him and he doesn't follow Ioan.

Alice posted a photo in 2018 of a lunch at Piers Morgan's. King is there and the other guests are Morgan's old Daily Mirror partners in crime Tina Weaver and her husband, former Mirror editor Richard Wallace. Weaver was the editor of The Sunday Mirror and was arrested in 2013 as part of the phone hacking inquiry.

View attachment 1449834
She called them handsome?? 😂😂

Been lurking for ages!!
She is so mentally ill, those poor children. All this breaking of the TRO seems like a cry for help to see if someone will step in and take the kids away and section her. I’m not sure how it works in the US to be sectioned though. She needs help because she’s so far gone she’s cuntpletely bat tit mental. If this was the uk those kids would surely have been removed by now.
She's burying her head in the sand instead of facing up to realities. I've been there and you keep putting the inevitable off. I really hope next week will bring some clarity to her as opposed to claret.

I wonder if he gave her the house in exchange for 50/50 custody and to be left the duck alone, would she agree to it? I doubt it to be honest. I think no matter the court outcome, she will haunt that man and his kids until they are 18 and leave her.
There's absolutely no chance of that happening the lawyers have to be paid from the sale of the property. Alice has turned down a very generous divorce package in order to get some kind of revenge on Ioan. She's basically now going to be left with a pittance.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Does the younger daughter go to a public school with all these unsavoury types that Alice is trying to keep the eldest away from?
Yes!
She’s still typing away an hour ago …. Why does she talk … and dress tbf like shes from middle England in the 1700’s 🥴 who the fck says ‘birthed’ pmsl View attachment 1449538
So, the abuser had kids in order to have their father sustain her for the rest of her life. I’d find it insulting if anyone suggested that for me. As a woman, I’m an individual, not a baby making machine to be kept by a man.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
You will only work as an actress again in your dreams you stupid cow, get one of those civilian jobs like everyone else. No-one said anything about Atlanta 🙄 Imagine repeatedly telling your followers you have paid a nanny who is still there, but also repeatedly telling them your ex fired the nanny and make out she isn’t there?! She is on far more than alcohol and mixing plenty of stuff I bet. I’m so worried for those girls.
Been lurking for ages!!
She is so mentally ill, those poor children. All this breaking of the TRO seems like a cry for help to see if someone will step in and take the kids away and section her. I’m not sure how it works in the US to be sectioned though. She needs help because she’s so far gone she’s cuntpletely bat tit mental. If this was the uk those kids would surely have been removed by now.
They would indeed, I think Gloria is still there looking after them 🙏🙏🙏🤞🤞🤞🤞

• Angry
Reactions: 8
So, just to circle back a bit. The Madchen thing. Is it that she was a brunette and a better actress? You know the blond bint doesn't like brunettes that think above their station.
I don't recall exactly, just that AE made some mean comments and said she was "not friendly". She also was critical of her acting skills. 🤣😂 Probably had AE's number right away and didn't wish to be bff's.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes!

So, the abuser had kids in order to have their father sustain her for the rest of her life. I’d find it insulting if anyone suggested that for me. As a woman, I’m an individual, not a baby making machine to be kept by a man.
That was Alice's life plan. She's a grifter through and through.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Yes!

That’s cause you’re decent babes … she lives in cuckoo land in a cuckoo clock !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Reminder - 2 years before becoming a mother - here’s Alice talking about how insignificant she was and how her HW career came to pretty much nothing as she commandeers a Piers Morgan interview with Ioan (and even that didn’t have her name on the title). Hear all about her amazing career before having the kids right here. 👇🏼👇🏼

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Once Ioan has the PRO and custody, the house will be sold, Alice will get her 5% and into the sunset he will go, she will have no hold on him.

Reactions: 17
I wonder if Keirsten Warren and all the other idiots that egged her on in the early days are in hiding now. Also still waiting on Loppys defence blog that will somehow save her in the court of public opinion where it matters most to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
WTF planet is this woman from?! Or was she pissed up a wall and hatched?!
Won't work until both her 'babies' are 18?! FML!
And here we are.....hubby works full time, I work part-time whilst also full time Mum to our severely disabled child - we have no family help, no 'respite care'......we pay all our own way and look after our child....we bleeping struggle but THAT'S LIFE!!
I cringe and despair at the world these days!! 😬😬 so entitled!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I wonder if Keirsten Warren and all the other idiots that egged her on in the early days are in hiding now. Also still waiting on Loppys defence blog that will somehow save her in the court of public opinion where it matters most to them.
The day that hits the screens .. I will open my arms to the sky and whisper ‘go on’, as a single duck escapes from them soaring gracefully into the air
‘You’re free now ‘ I say
My last duck has gone !
😂🍸🍸

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m also intrigued by the magic number 18 that Alice uses for when her babies will no longer need to be cared for 24/7 by a non existent mother. I was a pretty independent child, worked many jobs and my mother was a single parent primary school teacher. but I got to admit I rebounded like a boomerang back to my mothers house well into my 20s. I’m pretty sure I still give her grief regularly with my many childish needs and I’m well past 40 now. What makes 18 the magical number that a child is now safe in the world for their mother to leave the house and venture into the big wide world for 8 hrs a day? Does she think when they turn 18 they go off to university and never return? That mothering ends at 18 so she’s safe to leave the house.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
First of all - 😲
Giving birth does not mean that the child issues from your womb with an automatic unlimited 18 year ATM card to your husband's bank account and a waiver from shifting your lazy backside out of your bed and into some gainful employment!
You were a couple - a family - you work together for the best, to nurture your children and your relationship.
And now you're not a couple.
So, whilst he does have financial obligations towards the children (not babies, they left that stage of development a long time ago!) - so do you!
So you brush yourself down, find some employment (not easy at first, but doable) and contribute to the household income and be a positive role model for your daughters.

Her entitled and bitter attitude is an insult to every hard working woman, and man - whether they've given birth or not!

Next, I would be interested to know what her plans are for retirement.
Because by the time little E is 18, she'll be banging on the door of retirement age and, let's face it, there's not a snowball's chance in hell this ghastly individual is getting an acting job at any stage before then or - like the great Maggie Smith, Judy Dench and Maureen Lipman to even start naming a few - acting into her 70s and beyond.

So what's her pension plan? Once the spousal support and child support have ended, how does this massively ungrateful, entitled, lazy, bint plan to support herself - or even just survive?

I mean, in the UK they have a benefit system that could have helped if she had lived here - would provide some very basic income - but how does she even begin to think she can survive with no spousal support, no child support coming in and no employment income because she's too lazy/entitled and at that point will be of retirement age with no pension? Does she even think that far ahead?

Sigh.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
WTF planet is this woman from?! Or was she pissed up a wall and hatched?!
Won't work until both her 'babies' are 18?! FML!
And here we are.....hubby works full time, I work part-time whilst also full time Mum to our severely disabled child - we have no family help, no 'respite care'......we pay all our own way and look after our child....we bleeping struggle but THAT'S LIFE!!
I cringe and despair at the world these days!! 😬😬 so entitled!!!!
She thinks Ioan will be ordered by the courts to maintain her previous lifestyle. She's in for a shock.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She has a plan...when the kids are eighteen and her child support stops they will be old enough to support her. She can grift off them.....
this is why I also suspect she is so determined to cut them off all relatives. "See, my babies, EVERYONE abandoned you, only I believed in you, now please feed me, because you have to be THANKFUL". Obviously Gloria will be thrown under the bus as soon as the time comes as "she was paid for it anyway"

That's also why she is so desperate for that particular private school. Your career chances by pure merrit dont increase being there, but your chances to get involved with a rich cooperate son are skyrocketing, and this is how Alice survived the past 30 years.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
First of all - 😲
Giving birth does not mean that the child issues from your womb with an automatic unlimited 18 year ATM card to your husband's bank account and a waiver from shifting your lazy backside out of your bed and into some gainful employment!
You were a couple - a family - you work together for the best, to nurture your children and your relationship.
And now you're not a couple.
So, whilst he does have financial obligations towards the children (not babies, they left that stage of development a long time ago!) - so do you!
So you brush yourself down, find some employment (not easy at first, but doable) and contribute to the household income and be a positive role model for your daughters.

Her entitled and bitter attitude is an insult to every hard working woman, and man - whether they've given birth or not!

Next, I would be interested to know what her plans are for retirement.
Because by the time little E is 18, she'll be banging on the door of retirement age and, let's face it, there's not a snowball's chance in hell this ghastly individual is getting an acting job at any stage before then or - like the great Maggie Smith, Judy Dench and Maureen Lipman to even start naming a few - acting into her 70s and beyond.

So what's her pension plan? Once the spousal support and child support have ended, how does this massively ungrateful, entitled, lazy, bint plan to support herself - or even just survive?

I mean, in the UK they have a benefit system that could have helped if she had lived here - would provide some very basic income - but how does she even begin to think she can survive with no spousal support, no child support coming in and no employment income because she's too lazy/entitled and at that point will be of retirement age with no pension? Does she even think that far ahead?

Sigh.
Excellent post but a pension plan .. Alice ?! She can’t pull a meal plan together!
She’ll be the old one in the retirement home doing the can can at all the men with her rouged cheeks and red lippy 😂🍸🍸

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.