Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #126 Alice is 54 - on her birthday, do you want more? RAWR!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I too welcome a thorough going through her financials like a dose of salts, however I am highly suspicious of her claims of paying Gloria and the school, etc. as she lies so blatantly.
Alice - too sick to work? not provide your financials?

1658907606052.png

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think she could set up a lifestyle website like Gwyneth or MM - a kind of a cross between Goop and the Tig...how about Alice setting up The Grog ?
Could be full of hair and make up tips, fashion, crafting, relationship and parenting tips (which have worked so well for her), recipes for different ways to cook one potato.....so many possibilities
She could even have her own candle that smells like her sweaty unwashed arse crack - so every time you light it you are reminded of the flashing incident.
I think it will be a real hit!
Switch ‘Annie’ to Alice and ‘Luke’ to Ioan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am a bit concerned with Alice's end game. She is losing her social media clout and people are turning against her. She will lose on the permanent restraining order...then the kids, house, child support and alimony. I don't believe she has a friend in the world and then the kids will probably cut ties as some point. I absolutely do not see her being able to accept living "below the standards" of an ex hollywood power couple and for someone being so hell bent on "winning" and destroying Ioan...this leaves her with very few options. I sadly believe she will harm herself to the point of no return (thinking it will destroy Ioan for the rest of his life). That way, in life or death...Alice wins (in her deluded mind). She is so focused on winning that I believe she will take it to those extremes as she must realize that she really is out of options and backed into a corner. She isn't willing to change or improve herself, again, I mean solely because her only focus is on "winning".
me too. To think her court of SM (which she has been addicted to for years is failing down through her own doings.) I also think she doesn’t want the girls to have a relationship with their Dad as that would mean they still get to have a nice lifestyle and hols with him and she couldn’t bare that, so it’s rather like, if i’m not having that anymore then neither are you two and it’s all your Father’s and his Bogan’s fault. 😕

She has a plan...when the kids are eighteen and her child support stops they will be old enough to support her. She can grift off them.....
This! It’s why she needs the girl’s at a top private school, so they can marry someone rich and she will move in with her ‘babies’ 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
These dumb asses donating $30 or $10. They just pissing Alice off. Thinking they are somehow getting attention from her. She wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.
Alice checking everyday for the deep pocket donors who never materialize and cursing these numpties with their $20 donations.
Morning turds…Exactly! She only sarcastically thanked people for the “little” $5k they donated so she could play her poor single mum can’t afford to go to court bollocks card. Again. Otherwise she would have completely ignored them for not raising the full amount for her EBay and Panda Express purchases, I mean, babies.

Reactions: 25
It is none of Alice's bleeping business whether or not Bianca works, just as it is none of her business what or who Ioan chooses to spend his money on and vice versa, though it will be Ioan's business if Alice is shown to be spending child support money on herself.

What Bianca earns has zero bearing on Alice's settlement or the child support calculations. It just means that Ioan and Bianca will have a dual-income household while Alice has a zero-income household. Child support isn't classified as income for Alice, and Ioan pays tax on CS. Alimony is regarded as income and Alice would pay tax on that except she ain't getting any after the PRO is granted.

Their finances are separate, Ioan isn't spending community money on Bianca or money meant for the kids, he is spending his money.

Reactions: 39
So, just to circle back a bit. The Madchen thing. Is it that she was a brunette and a better actress? You know the blond bint doesn't like brunettes that think above their station.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Alice who earns the princely sum of $0 trying to dictate how Ioan and Bianca spend theirs and cry-wanking about her pishy (measly for non-Scot’s) Go Fund Me can roll herself into the sea. I’m too busy trolling to be rolling that bish.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
It's comment time! So Alice won't work until 8 year old Elsie is 18. Alice will be 64 and she'll get a job then.

Ummm... she'll be eligible for Social Security then and Hollywood will be beating down her door for roles!

She doesn't plan on working ever.
You will only work as an actress again in your dreams you stupid cow, get one of those civilian jobs like everyone else. No-one said anything about Atlanta 🙄 Imagine repeatedly telling your followers you have paid a nanny who is still there, but also repeatedly telling them your ex fired the nanny and make out she isn’t there?! She is on far more than alcohol and mixing plenty of stuff I bet. I’m so worried for those girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It's comment time! So Alice won't work until 8 year old Elsie is 18. Alice will be 64 and she'll get a job then.

Ummm... she'll be eligible for Social Security then and Hollywood will be beating down her door for roles!

She doesn't plan on working ever.
Alice will go back to work when she’s made sure her daughters have “made it through to 18”? Good plan! Incredible really, that the US population isn’t in even steeper decline, what with all these parents who have no choice but to work through their kids’ childhoods for their families financial survival. You have to wonder how on earth so many kids have “made it through” to adulthood in such a comparatively privileged, safe and prosperous first world country like America? 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
*gives up three jobs and lives off everyone else until 2035…

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The smartest woman in the room just keeps screwing herself over, dragging Ioan down with her. From what I've been reading and heard on a radio interview today, housing prices will fall next year. The price of their home will probably drop next year. By how much is the question. And the way it's going, it will probably be next year before Ioan gets her out. I've seen no comments by her that they've found a place to move to. So if that happens, she will have screwed herself over financially as far as getting the best price for the home.

I do think she's paid for the school for Ella, as she's made no mention of Ella's new school at all, or even where she needs to move to to be in the public school system she wants her in. She's probably banking on Ioan agreeing to pay half of the tuition for the school year in a divorce settlement or being ordered by the court to pay half of that tuition back to her in the divorce. No way has she paid Gloria's salary all up front. Nobody does that. She tells lies again by insinuating that in her post. She should have said that with what she has in her savings account, she will be able to continue paying for Gloria until next spring. And there is no way that Gloria is working for Alice full time. Gloria is probably working on a part-time basis for her. She lies, lies, lies. She does not need Gloria there 40 hours a week. Why? As a companion? If she loves the girls so much, she would still be in their lives without Alice paying her. The girls will be back in school. So what will Gloria do all day? So Alice is caught in yet another lie.
I agree with a lot of you say, but I bet Gloria is there full time. When she’s not dealing with Ella and Elsie she’s cleaning or babysitting Alice.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Sorry if it’s already been posted, but I can’t seem to find it in the wiki. Just wondered if anyone had a copy of the pre nup? Just for my own nosiness lol 😂 xx

Reactions: 6
Sorry if it’s already been posted, but I can’t seem to find it in the wiki. Just wondered if anyone had a copy of the pre nup? Just for my own nosiness lol 😂 xx
Ioan when he wrote in it he would support her FOREVER and then still in the afterlife …
C60BA08F-891A-42E8-AA47-99D8E4AAD903.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ross King would have set up the Lorraine interview. King is the LA correspondent for the Lorraine show and he knows Alice and Ioan. He's interviewed Ioan but he only follows Alice on Instagram and she follows him back. Ioan doesn't follow him and he doesn't follow Ioan.

Alice posted a photo in 2018 of a lunch at Piers Morgan's. King is there and the other guests are Morgan's old Daily Mirror partners in crime Tina Weaver and her husband, former Mirror editor Richard Wallace. Weaver was the editor of The Sunday Mirror and was arrested in 2013 as part of the phone hacking inquiry.

IMG_1085.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.