Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #126 Alice is 54 - on her birthday, do you want more? RAWR!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope IG's team are calling the forensic accountants in. It'll all come out in the wash.
No offence friend a toddler could work out where that’s money gone and I think we’ve got it documented somewhere on here, we’re his forensic accountants ha ha
she forgets what she posts … we dont ha ha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
View attachment 1449539

In an attempt to understand why the duck Alice seems so determined to go to prison I came up with this little list:

Possible advantages in Alice going to jail:
  • No bills to pay! (Until she gets out…)
  • Doesn’t have to worry about cooking or cleaning (or parenting!)
  • Doesn’t have to maintain a car or a pool.
  • A captive audience (literally!) for her rants.
  • (Enforced) Social media, alcohol and drug detox.
  • Lots of (orange!) jumpsuits to potentially bedazzle.
  • A whole hour of assigned excercise time each day. (Ahem, cough…)
  • No squirrels (but sadly still could be rats)
She could also probably up her bed-boundness to 70-90%. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In a quiet moment yesterday eve I took myself all the way back to the first ever Alice Evans thread on here. She had so much sympathy back then with the assumption that he must have done her over for her to behave the way she was.

A few pages in and someone (@welp i think?) kindly posted some very informative background and it’s all been eye opening from there on out. For new users coming on here, I hope they too can have a look back at some point to see that this was never a case of having some inherent bias against AE and that we’ve all gone on quite the journey to get to a place where we hold such a dim view of her.

I can see that shift happening on every platform now. There’s a whole lot less support on Twitter and the DM comments are in the main weary of her and often outright critical of her. Instagram seems to be her remaining stronghold for now but she’s bound to burn that down all by herself soon enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
In a quiet moment yesterday eve I took myself all the way back to the first ever Alice Evans thread on here. She had so much sympathy back then with the assumption that he must have done her over for her to behave the way she was.

A few pages in and someone (@welp i think?) kindly posted some very informative background and it’s all been eye opening from there on out. For new users coming on here, I hope they too can have a look back at some point to see that this was never a case of having some inherent bias against AE and that we’ve all gone on quite the journey to get to a place where we hold such a dim view of her.

I can see that shift happening on every platform now. There’s a whole lot less support on Twitter and the DM comments are in the main weary of her and often outright critical of her. Instagram seems to be her remaining stronghold for now but she’s bound to burn that down all by herself soon enough.
Yeah I only came to read this as she was being dramatic and performative - I had no idea what she was actually capable of. I do now!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yeah I only came to read this as she was being dramatic and performative - I had no idea what she was actually capable of. I do now!
I’d love to see my first posts on here, seems forever ago lol it would be like looking through an old family album 🫶🏻❤💩😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I too welcome a thorough going through her financials like a dose of salts, however I am highly suspicious of her claims of paying Gloria and the school, etc. as she lies so blatantly.
Doubt she did either, look at all the booze and pills that money could buy! What happened the 100k she withdrew from the joint account?

I am a bit concerned with Alice's end game. She is losing her social media clout and people are turning against her. She will lose on the permanent restraining order...then the kids, house, child support and alimony. I don't believe she has a friend in the world and then the kids will probably cut ties as some point. I absolutely do not see her being able to accept living "below the standards" of an ex hollywood power couple and for someone being so hell bent on "winning" and destroying Ioan...this leaves her with very few options. I sadly believe she will harm herself to the point of no return (thinking it will destroy Ioan for the rest of his life). That way, in life or death...Alice wins (in her deluded mind). She is so focused on winning that I believe she will take it to those extremes as she must realize that she really is out of options and backed into a corner. She isn't willing to change or improve herself, again, I mean solely because her only focus is on "winning".
She wont, she loves herself too much. Get some help Alice and get a job!!

Reactions: 15
It's interesting that her attitude is always to find someone to grift off. She said somewhere (amongst the original TRO messages?) That she will find a rich friend with an empty house she can rent 'below market' rate...she also said rich friends would lend her the money for a shark lawyer....then the go fund me...and of course Ioan paying for her to sit in bed and abuse and eBay all day.
It's always someone else. Stand on your own two feet and be an adult. Stop relying on everyone else to bail you out.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Same here I wanted to read how he was supposedly gaslighting her and found the complete opposite.

Reactions: 22
It's interesting that her attitude is always to find someone to grift off. She said somewhere (amongst the original TRO messages?) That she will find a rich friend with an empty house she can rent 'below market' rate...she also said rich friends would lend her the money for a shark lawyer....then the go fund me...and of course Ioan paying for her to sit in bed and abuse and eBay all day.
It's always someone else. Stand on your own two feet and be an adult. Stop relying on everyone else to bail you out.
I wouldn’t mind she got an emotional support dog as Emma just wasn’t up to the job bless her !
She fckin broke that after a day with her 😫😳🙄
2CC07ADC-5375-404E-A4F6-B9CC3A1051C9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think she could set up a lifestyle website like Gwyneth or MM - a kind of a cross between Goop and the Tig...how about Alice setting up The Grog ?
Could be full of hair and make up tips, fashion, crafting, relationship and parenting tips (which have worked so well for her), recipes for different ways to cook one potato.....so many possibilities
She could even have her own candle that smells like her sweaty unwashed arse crack - so every time you light it you are reminded of the flashing incident.
I think it will be a real hit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.