Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #126 Alice is 54 - on her birthday, do you want more? RAWR!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never fails to amuse me when SockAlice makes reference to the fact that YoBee might not last. Who cares? Relationships don't have to be forever - he still escaped you, you mad witch, and he's never returning even if he doesn't stay with B too long.
She really thinks that if Bianca left, Ioan would come running back into her arms.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
We had something very similiar before but I suppose AE is nothing if not predictable. Tweet, delete, Rinse and Repeat.
yep, sure did --- previous was thread #98 Imbibe, post, regret, delete, rinse and repeat

#126 Alice is 54 - on her birthday, do you want more? RAWR!
#125 Alice thinks she's wily - enter Anne Kiley
#124 2 year bender, no surrender!
#123 Oi Alice, the reason you're so bloated is because you're full of it
#122 Only a pineapple ring needed to complete the meaty display
#121 She's just the bargain basement Meghan Markle
#120 THE CAPS ARE ON, but Ioan's not home!
#119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!
#118 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd. We stand with Elsie & Ella.
#117 To be a dirty sock or to sell dirty socks, that is the question
#116 Cont Y Mor
#115 Squatters to the left, Tattlers to the right Stuck in the middle with a TRO
#114 Every day I am thankful I am not Alice Evans
#113 St. Malice, Patron Saint of Victimhood
#112 GRUFFUDD!!!
#111 Hey Alice, get a job and go fund yourself!
#110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers
#109 I'm Alice Evans, my life’s a mess, I need a GoFundMe to buy Panda Express
#108 Alice Evans - penniless and down to her last $20,000 Bulgari Watch
#107 We Stand With Ioan Gruffudd
#106 Wake Up and Smell the Covfefe, Alice.
#105 I will always love and re bf never every one of you
#104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere
#103 Alice Evans - You Can't Handle the Truth!!!
#102 See you next Tuesday, the premiere of 102 Damnations
#101 She claims spending all day weeping, can you smell the bull seeping
#100 One more week till the PRO, who knows how low she will go?
#99 Yo chose a woman with MS rather than BS
#98 Imbibe, post, regret, delete, rinse and repeat
#97 Her last hoorah was tits on show, tick tock tick tock incoming PRO
#96 Yo & B did their 1st event, Alice stayed home and used Jasper to vent
#95 Alice knows her ABC’s… but missed out P, R and O
#94 Covid negative, but positively desperate for attention
#93 Give a man some peace and he will thrive. 🖤
#92 The Chronicles of YoBee
#91 Tattle, who I met at Alice’s meltdown
#90 Ioan has no socks because Alice used them all
#89 Alice turning water into wine, kidneys working overtime.
#88 More socks than in a department store, Alice doesn't believe less is more
#87 Selfies galore: Alice, do you WANT MORE?
#86 You're not homeless if breaking the TRO lands you in jail
#85 Nothing says I wuv u like a hypothetical disregard of a restraining order
#84 When the Ioan gets tough, the Gruffs get goin (to Europe)
#83 Bianca looks to be thriving, whilst Alice is dressed to go diving.
#82 I’d rather be an unobtrusive lurker than an Alice Evans shirker
#81 I'll never understand what I did wrong
#80 Alice the Shartful Dodger, can't say anything at all, except when she does
#79 Ioan got a restraining order but Alice wants a remaining order
#78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO
#77 Honk the Hornblower
#76 Alice Evans abs the amazing disappearing black eye
#75 claims she's reached out to Bianca, the evidence shows she's a lyin merchant banker
#74 Alice Evans the smartest person in the room. So long as it's empty.
#73 Legally blocked immediately
#72 102 ways to threaten and coerce Coglet
#71 Alice shouts she’ll win in court, but let’s just look at Ioan’s report…
#70 (no thread title)
#69 Alice's eye: BLACKED IMMEDIATELY!
#68 Lipstick is red, Alice is blue; alone on Valentine’s Day, boo hoo
#67 a slug of Moonshine
#66 Better a ray of sunshine than a row of sharp ones
#65 Alice E smoking one fat doobie while talking smack to the squirrel & rat
#64 Alice is still completely barmy, here comes her rosé army
#63 get a job Alice!
#62 Alice wails “No money for the maid”, then buys a Tesla (fully paid)
#61 I reddit on the grapevine
#60 we’ll burn that bridge when we come to it
#59 She sleeps on a throne of lies
#58 Goodbye, Gloria, my old friend. I hope to hire you back again
#57 Alice needs to come back abs finished what she sharted
#56 I've got 99 filters but a pool filter ain't one
#55 More Easter eggs than a Taylor Swift album
#54 hashtag Alice for presisent!
#53 Don't be bitter, be Bee!
#52 More projection than a silent movie theater
#51 A threat of court cut her Twitter short
#50 Fifty Threads of mAlice
#49 Life w/o Twitter, she’s falling apart! But he's come to save her: A Shart
#48 Alice, you've been served
#47 Alice, Alice, where the feck is Alice?
#46 There's a rat in me Prius what am I gonna do?
#45 Alice is a walkin’ talkin’ tweetin’ stalkin’ mafia moll
#44 Ioan’s toothbrush has left the building!
#43 Hag not hag. Just throw some tat on a bag
#42 How to Tone your abs
#41 Alice still has Phil-ings for Ioan but will never a-Tone for her actions
#40 AE thought she was a ninja till a squirrel binned her
#39 more holes in her story than a 99c colander
#38 Whatever your trauma happens to be, don’t forget it’s all about ME
#37 "Poor me... another sharp one!"
#36 The Tales of 1,000 Ioans
#35 Vagina revokers and ego strokers, but his lawyer’s letters nearly broke her
#34 Game of Tone's
#33 She's a soap opera inside a horror film inside a documentary & she's free
#32 Alice, please won't you stop tweeting? 30 Biancas need their sleeping!
#31 Hello Bubba Bear, Goodbye Old Soak
#30 Alice has the ick, but Bianca’s got the dick
#29 We three wines in Alice’s bar, causing Tweets that travel so far..
#28 Christmas time, Alice has had wine, hope the lawyers don't resign
#27 Narc rage sells, narc rage sells, narc rage all the way!
#26 Ioan & Bianca get papped out walkin, Check behind all trees for Alice stalkin
#25 All I want for Christmas isn’t you.
#24 Better lock tweets, better not lie: Tattle Turds are coming to town
#23 The Sane Pedestal: Hub lift her up where she belongs
#22 On the 12th day of Xmas my hubby sent to me, a restraining order & a 730
#21 Silent night, holy night, Alice isn’t calm and certainly isn’t very bright
#20 Alice is a troll, don’t disagree or she'll call Instapol!
#19 One Bianca, Two Bianca, Three Bianca, Four…
#18 102 Defamations
#17 Her house is extra dusty, I bet she smells all musty
#16 More embellishments than a pair of Alice Evans Nike trainers
#15 Cryin, lyin, still denyin - Marmite, wolves & monkeys flyin
#14 Let bogans be bogans
#13 Consciously uncoupled from reality
#12 Embellisher of handbags, Nike Airs and the truth
#11 Never, ever, ever getting back together
#10 zero percent interest loan
#9 102 Divorce reasons
#8 As unhinged as her bathroom door
#7 Socks at dawn
#6 Alice still so bitter, all over Twitter
#5 Malice in wonderland
#4 He’s just not that into you
#3 Only communicating through the wizard
#2 From the frying pan into the fire, don’t risk your ex’s Ire!
Ioan Gruffudd/Alice Evans

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Also all this talk about boobs growing after kids is really making me want kids now lmao. I want me some QUADRUPLE D’s afterwards, I wouldn’t mind cuz my car has cup holders 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Fizzplop's back

So she wants to be in the home for her daughters - it's called being a MOTHER, remember that concept 'feminists'/female misogynists? Yes she has a nanny but she's there - and has a chronic illness. Anyway. As for her husband 'going off her', sadly I suspect her Trump Derangement Syndrome and related behaviour probably played a part in that. Tragic, as it's totally the result of brainwashing/media bias and framing. And no, that's not me pretending not to be her, you p at hetic a * h * les.

WTF? The marriage ended due "brainwashing/media bias and framing"?? Sure Jen... On the other hand, she is acknowledging her keyboard warrior posturing didn't help the marriage. Maybe it's Trump's fault? Alice should sue him lol.

Wait til this one gets a bit more demanding or reaches menopause - if they get that far. Time for another new model. Why are certain people spamming every article about these people with the exact same comments? See below!

So IG dumped AE because she was menopausal? What a shallow bastard!!! Nothing to do with the booze, batshittery and blatant disregard for his boundaries?? Also BW is about 20 years away from the menopause so she might get a 20 year stint with IG (like Alice did) before she gets the old heave-ho! 🤭
Hey Fizzplop!
Edited to add that Alice is still a bleep.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I completely agree. think she truly believed that Yo would capitulate in the end, and has realised far too late that he won’t.
She never accounted for another woman entering the equation, I think this is why she blames Bianca to such an extent because Ioan was completely submissive until he extracted himself from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Woohoo 🙌🙌🙌

My audio cassettes (IG reading abridged versions of Hornblower novels) and cassette ➡ MP3 gadget have arrived, have had a little play with the settings and think I have it sorted.
First side of Mr Midshipman Hornblower in the process of being converted, so in @ 2-3 hrs the first book should be ready to go into a Google drive file.
🤗
You are the BEST. 💜💜💜

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Fizzplop's back

So she wants to be in the home for her daughters - it's called being a MOTHER, remember that concept 'feminists'/female misogynists? Yes she has a nanny but she's there - and has a chronic illness. Anyway. As for her husband 'going off her', sadly I suspect her Trump Derangement Syndrome and related behaviour probably played a part in that. Tragic, as it's totally the result of brainwashing/media bias and framing. And no, that's not me pretending not to be her, you p at hetic a * h * les.

WTF? The marriage ended due "brainwashing/media bias and framing"?? Sure Jen... On the other hand, she is acknowledging her keyboard warrior posturing didn't help the marriage. Maybe it's Trump's fault? Alice should sue him lol.

Wait til this one gets a bit more demanding or reaches menopause - if they get that far. Time for another new model. Why are certain people spamming every article about these people with the exact same comments? See below!

So IG dumped AE because she was menopausal? What a shallow bastard!!! Nothing to do with the booze, batshittery and blatant disregard for his boundaries?? Also BW is about 20 years away from the menopause so she might get a 20 year stint with IG (like Alice did) before she gets the old heave-ho! 🤭
Alice needs to learn the word ‘mother’ is a verb as well as a noun. Not much mothering going on sprawled in bed.

Reactions: 22
Long time lurker etc.

I think the reason I dislike Alice so much is that part of me is an Alice (collective gasps all round), or at least I understand that if you simply take the “zero-responsibility/woe is me/toxic self-destruct” approach this is the result. I can see how she’s gotten herself to the position she has.

However in my life (and perhaps similar to some of you) when things have gone wrong (note I’ve never experienced divorce admittedly) I’ve simply had to put on my big girl pants, internalise my decision making and frustration etc and accept that in the real world I have to act a certain manner, especially if I want to accept the responsibility I (and we all) have on the emotional well being of those around me.

Its so easy to act like a child and kick out against the world. It takes energy to keep going, keep smiling and to be an adult and try and reach an outcome that necessarily doesn’t fall 100% in my favour. That’s life. We can’t always win…..

I dislike Alice because she is taking the easy route. She’s not attempting to put any effort in to minimise the distress this causes herself or others. She has not self-awareness, introspection or indeed dignity. She’s lazy.

This situation saddens me because I feel like much of our collective frustration with her stems from the fact we understand her but no one has or will ever be able to help her. The car crash continues. I just feel for the girls.

Anyway these are just my feelings and obviously everyone should feel free to disagree etc. All love this side. Xx
Surely this isn’t really easier though is it? This is what gets me the most. I think she does this so that someone else will come in and save her, whether it’s a lawyer or a man with salad cream or Ioan backing down, it’s by far the most risky option that still takes a lot of effort (all this resistance and arguing!) so this is why it makes NO sense and melts my brain! I have never encountered anyone who dislikes change as much as Alice does

Reactions: 11
Surely this isn’t really easier though is it? This is what gets me the most. I think she does this so that someone else will come in and save her, whether it’s a lawyer or a man with salad cream or Ioan backing down, it’s by far the most risky option that still takes a lot of effort (all this resistance and arguing!) so this is why it makes NO sense and melts my brain! I have never encountered anyone who dislikes change as much as Alice does
OK I am going to buy Disney and give Alice the starring role in the next blockbuster! Now what role can I create for an erratic 54 year old with alcohol and substance abuse issues? Any ideas anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OK I am going to buy Disney and give Alice the starring role in the next blockbuster! Now what role can I create for an erratic 54 year old with alcohol and substance abuse issues? Any ideas anyone?
Alice in Wonderland, the Smoking Caterpillar

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Long time lurker etc.

I think the reason I dislike Alice so much is that part of me is an Alice (collective gasps all round), or at least I understand that if you simply take the “zero-responsibility/woe is me/toxic self-destruct” approach this is the result. I can see how she’s gotten herself to the position she has.

However in my life (and perhaps similar to some of you) when things have gone wrong (note I’ve never experienced divorce admittedly) I’ve simply had to put on my big girl pants, internalise my decision making and frustration etc and accept that in the real world I have to act a certain manner, especially if I want to accept the responsibility I (and we all) have on the emotional well being of those around me.

Its so easy to act like a child and kick out against the world. It takes energy to keep going, keep smiling and to be an adult and try and reach an outcome that necessarily doesn’t fall 100% in my favour. That’s life. We can’t always win…..

I dislike Alice because she is taking the easy route. She’s not attempting to put any effort in to minimise the distress this causes herself or others. She has not self-awareness, introspection or indeed dignity. She’s lazy.

This situation saddens me because I feel like much of our collective frustration with her stems from the fact we understand her but no one has or will ever be able to help her. The car crash continues. I just feel for the girls.

Anyway these are just my feelings and obviously everyone should feel free to disagree etc. All love this side. Xx
Welcome! :) I agree with most of your post but the easy route for Alice would mean she wouldn't get revenge on Ioan & that is what drives her as he had the audacity to escape her abuse. IMO she's a narc so she doesn't think or react in the way that non narcs would. She thrives on drama, conflict & victimhood (despite her posts to the contrary) as they give her the fix of attention she craves. I'm not on SM but other turds have reported how she would block people who didn't agree with her then weeks or months later unblock them just so she could start in on them!
Who does that? I don't understand her & I never will. I grew up being taught The Golden Rule. Do unto others, etc.
I will never understand how she can abuse others or her deliberate cruelty, lack of empathy, malice, all the lies, using the pain of others to get sympathy, etc. I don't understand how she could abuse a decent guy she described as her 'soul mate or their children?
I don't understand her sense of entitlement. She's a monster in human form but one who doesn't think she is ever in the wrong.
You're right, nobody can help her as she doesn't think she needs help unless she is court ordered for a psyche evaluation?!
That could be interesting!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Adawu said:

Alice in Wonderland, the Smoking Caterpillar
Female re-make of Pinocchio.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.