Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #126 Alice is 54 - on her birthday, do you want more? RAWR!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice has nailed the stay at home bit of SAHM, she struggles with the mother bit!

Ella to Alice - just be a mother!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Alice is such an ungrateful witch. She has had a life of relative luxury compared to so many yet still feels entitled.
She's having THE narc hissy fit to beat all hissy fits & I think she truly believes Ioan should have just continued to take her abuse.
Such a shallow bleep as appearances are all that matter to her.
She's in for a rude awakening & tough tit because she deserves everything crap heading her way & I'm here for it. 🍿

I used to dream of having a small pool so I could swim every day. She has one & can't even keep it clean for the girls who could have spent this
summer splashing about & having fun like they did with Ioan but she beat him over the head with that guilt trip too.
Why the duck can't she have fun in the pool with them like Ioan did?
Entitled selfish ungrateful self absorbed POS. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 46
That is stunning. You would need a full staff to run that place! I would sit by that fire pit every night watching the sun set and sipping a glass of wine. O would sell my soul to Rupert Murdoch to live there! 🤣🤣🤣
Let me know if he takes the deal, and tell him I'm prepared to do the same for this one (minus some of the furniture): :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi all. I have lurked on these threads for the longest time, watching in horror as Alice covers herself with greater piles of excrement almost every day. Many of you Twattlers have had a (hitherto) silent admirer in me and your ability to see through and call out Alice’s abuse of her ex AND daughters has been nothing short of heroic at times. In short, you’re all pretty much amazing.

I’ve joined Tattle - and may quickly pop off again - for one specific reason, however: with a request to those of you who denigrate and speak of stay at home mums - and others who do not work through choice or not - to please stop.

I’m a similar age to Alice and became a mum at around the same time her children were born. My husband and I had a long road to becoming parents, just like the Gruffuds (GRUFFUDS! 💀), and it was the easiest decision ever to not return to work after maternity leave to focus on my family.

Unlike Alice I’d worked without interruption since I was a teenager and had bought my own property. Like Ioan, my husband works long hours and yes, money is tight so we cut our cloth according to our means. I’m an old-fashioned housekeeper, I guess, and my focus is on making sure everyone in the family is fed, in well laundered clothes, clean and comfortable, with lots of schlepping around after school clubs and homework in between. There are lazy days when I spend too long reading your posts, however. Can’t lie about that.

Like Alice, however, I may probably never go back to work. Unless I can find an employer magnanimous enough to give me school holidays off, etc - with those coveted school jobs harder to find than hen’s teeth - then it’s unlikely. I do plan to go back to study and volunteer in a year or two, but everything will be based around the school calendar as, as our Head Teacher said to me recently, with all the pressures on young people today, our children need us more when they’re in secondary/High School, not less. I think this makes sense.

Apologies for the long-winded post, however, I just wanted to say to those of you who are blanket slating SAHMs, please stop. If Alice wasn’t such a lazy, abusive, nasty and vindictive twit then there would be no problem on her wanting to focus on her children, surely? The stay at home/not working narrative is a red herring and a narrative that many posters here have got fixated on without considering how cruel and mean-spirited it reads to those of us who also do not work but are genuinely doing the best we can, in our own way, for our kids.

Also, there seems to be a complete straw man here pitching working parents against SAHs. This seems like a BIG distraction and an insulting example of blind misogyny. Bringing home the money for your family or spending your days washing the skid marks out of their pants, surely all of us who are doing our best for our families and are NOT Alice Evans are brilliant women in our own way?

Going all Hallmark here, but can’t we women - as it does sound like mostly women here having a pop at other women - hold each other up and not make blanket judgments whilst still calling out Alice for the pond scum she is?
Hello and welcome. I agree with all you've said but the difference is how productive you are with a very clear role in the family. What does Alice do? Nada. She's a layabout. She doesn't cook, clean, do laundry, ironing etc. I stayed at home for almost two years post baby as we could afford it and I really wanted to but of course I did all of those chores. Then I returned part time because I needed the balance for myself and we wanted more income to continue doing all the things we like to do. Not a necessity but a choice.

There is nothing easy about being a sahm and I get riled by that narrative, but when her kids are at school (and when they are not!) she isn't doing anything of value for them. Plus her circumstances dictate that she needs to start earning whether she likes it or not. This is not your situation.

ETA She could be a bit creative and find another solution for work. I did (at age 45, no spring chicken here) because I was impacted badly by long covid. I now freelance in a related area to my previous career, so I can work around school holidays and take less on or just take time off full stop. She does have options she just doesn't want to entertain them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Absolutely. But this is certainly more befitting her station and exalted taste (try to keep a straight face while saying that :rolleyes:):

125 million should be pocket change for her Disney Exec. She might have to overcome her doggy scruples for that though. 😁
My husband just asked if that's the latest house prize in the Omaze draw!! :LOL:

Personally I was imagining getting my wheelchair down that long, long slope to the beach...I would need go-faster-stripes!! 🤭

For non-UK Tattlers, Omaze does online raffles to win luxury homes in the UK

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It might be a boob job or a padded bra. Either way AE has had a boob job so I guess she spent the "kids' college fund" on boobs herself.

She claims they grew and stayed big after childbirth. That's got to be bullshit. I know that hormones make them bigger but they are still big 8 years later!?
I could be totally wrong, but I don't think Bianca would have a boob job knowing she has MS. I wouldn't think she would want to be put to sleep or have foreign material put in her.

Reactions: 19
My husband just asked if that's the latest house prize in the Omaze draw!! :LOL:

Personally I was imagining getting my wheelchair down that long, long slope to the beach...I would need go-faster-stripes!! 🤭

For non-UK Tattlers, Omaze does online raffles to win luxury homes in the UK
To wake up & go to sleep to the sound of the surf would be Heaven for me! And a small pool! :love:
It's very nice but too big for a singleton! I always dreamed of a small house literally on the beach or my second choice a lakeside cottage! :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Giant yes to this my friend.
After my first child was born I had bad PND, and ended up taking over a year off work because my broken brain gave me so many reasons to avoid it - becoming a mother completely dismantles your identity and the thought of doing anything else at that point was alien and overwhelming. I lost all sense of perspective and tiny things became huge problems for me. Finally getting the courage to go back was the biggest factor in my recovery - having time and space where I could be something other than mum, I was able to remember who I was, and I got my perspective back.

Not suggesting that Alice possibly having had PND is a reason or explanation for *gestures vaguely at everything* 🙃 but I’m absolutely certain that not having another purpose in her life has contributed (alongside, yknow, *being Alice*) to her being stuck in this place where she’s got no purpose. She needs to get out of the house and create reasons for herself to exist apart from this massively outdated idea that she needs to stay home for her kids.
This could drag on for another year or two. I know people who still have not settled their divorce after 6 years, even though they did bifurcation a few years ago. But they both have more than enough money, but still one partner just will not let go, in this case it’s the husband. Ioan will be bankrupt.
I also think she had PND and started self medicating to try to sleep

Reactions: 6
⬆💯

Was just thinking this noticing houses for sake in my neighborhood starting to stall. Again, half her rage is the slow deep down fear that she blew her chance to get something decent and show herself the better human by actually moving forward in a positive and productive way for her kids. As others have said, pull the Jennifer Garner, the Demi Moore, Gwen Stefani, and move on to better things and don’t let your own anger/hurt interfere with already distressed kids. I mean Gwen’s hubby ran off with nanny and she didn’t stop her kids from having relationship with him or moving on herself. Of course, Gwen worked all through her 3 pregnancies on her music and fashion , building her own bank account and career. Jennifer Garner dealt with Ben Affleck going through mAlice level drink and unhealthy lifestyle binges, then running around with younger woman at beginning of separation or right before. Still she kept working and allowing kids time with him. Same with Demi Moore. I can’t remember details of their divorce but I do know she stayed almost weirdly friendly with Bruce Willis who married younger woman. And Demi definitely battled some of her own alcohol/drug demons. All these ladies are plenty more famous than mAlice and had enough money to sit on their asses with 3 Nannies and never have to work super hard again but they all kept going. For their own sanity and keeping career afloat. I do find it extremely hilarious that she is such a close minded woman when it comes to the whole sahm thing (which is a noble thing for those who do it and don’t rely on Nannie’s for most the day). Someone get the smelling salts and fainting couch when house market bottoms out and she gets a fraction of what she needs to get an apartment or condo. And yet somehow it will be Ig & bws fault for her refusal to engage in the collaborative process. Sheesh I know 2 friends in much more constrained financial situation and they both got out of their marriages via collaboration in 9-12 months. For very reduced fees and with both sides compromising a bit on terms. Like Im sure Ig probably would agree to greater % of custody to AE (& cs$), if she cleaned up her health, sm addiction and agreed to help encourage girls to rebuild relationship wth him. It would mean her having to accept that BW would indeed meet girls but she could go hook her a grizzled old bar fly with an inheritance and live her own life. Ok last part unlikely but as they say, there is someone for everyone. Lol.
I completely agree. think she truly believed that Yo would capitulate in the end, and has realised far too late that he won’t.

Reactions: 11
Alice is such an ungrateful witch. She has had a life of relative luxury compared to so many yet still feels entitled.
She's having THE narc hissy fit to beat all hissy fits & I think she truly believes Ioan should have just continued to take her abuse.
She's in for a rude awakening & tough tit because she deserves everything crap heading her way & I'm here for it. 🍿

I used to dream of having a small pool so I could swim every day. She has one & can't even keep it clean for the girls who could have spent this
summer splashing about & having fun like they did with Ioan but she beat him over the head with that guilt trip too.
You've just put the image of Alice in a swimsuit into my head and I can't get rid of it! 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Doesn't prison expect you to work? I thought the inmates got jobs to get money for their shop (don't know the right word).
Ooooh like a chain gang??! 🤣

(Bug’s Bunny modelling Alice’s eBay shirt below… 🐰 )

1659012037566.gif

(Seriously though I do think that often prisoners to do some kind of work depending on the institution. Oh the sweet irony if Alice did all this to avoid getting a job and then ended up having to work anyway behind bars! 🤣🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Dostoevsky sums her up perfectly, it applies to both sexes xx
AD4DA1CE-3F43-4B86-B57A-79BC6DA755BE.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This!!
My theory os that she was on camera for such a short time and/or a crowd scene and/or ended up mostly or entirely on the cutting room floor, that she was very easily missed.
Was it her that said she was in it? She was probably just walking past the studio while they were filming so she said she was in it. Surely she wouldn't lie.🤣

That is stunning. You would need a full staff to run that place! I would sit by that fire pit every night watching the sun set and sipping a glass of wine. O would sell my soul to Rupert Murdoch to live there! 🤣🤣🤣
Rupert Murdoch, no please. I'd rather live in a shack in the woods surrounded by woodland creatures. Oh wait, I already do. 😛

Darling, because she ist bedbound 50-2380% of the time, clearly!
You've just put the image of Alice in a swimsuit into my head and I can't get rid of it! 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
Don't you know she has to keep her skin Alabaster for her close up for mister DeVille.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Agreed. Being a stay at home parent of pre school age children is very intense but it switches when they start school and you have time to yourself. It must be incredibly mentally difficult to stay at home all the time while children are at school/with a nanny, no cleaning to do, you don’t work, have no healthy hobbies, no family or friends. Too much time to think and rot. She doesn’t have to have a top notch job, just contribute and get into a routine of sorts to try to claw back some sanity. She could work term time and still be with “the babies” for the holidays? She’s in a glided cage of her own making and it’s destroying her. Face reality, find a new home and get a job Alice!
There are so many jobs she could get stuck into, the care sector is always in need of new staff, what irks me is that this would be too demeaning for Alice, she's way too good for those jobs. A lot of people who do work in care are too good for some roles but they know they have to earn their living and they get on with it. Alice is sat in her own puddle of self pity, she's not going to act again, those days are gone. She is the only one who can help herself, and she is failing horrendously. 👉 Get a job, Alice - your babies are not babies. Grow the duck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well, Malice should be keeping her kids off SM altogether - but she’s hardly one to set boundaries or engage in mindful parenting, is she?
EXACTLY! my niece wasn't allowed on till she was 16 and even then my sister kept an eye on it, because of all the tit that's on there! I even get effected by it at times and I'm 43!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi all. I have lurked on these threads for the longest time, watching in horror as Alice covers herself with greater piles of excrement almost every day. Many of you Twattlers have had a (hitherto) silent admirer in me and your ability to see through and call out Alice’s abuse of her ex AND daughters has been nothing short of heroic at times. In short, you’re all pretty much amazing.

I’ve joined Tattle - and may quickly pop off again - for one specific reason, however: with a request to those of you who denigrate and speak of stay at home mums - and others who do not work through choice or not - to please stop.

I’m a similar age to Alice and became a mum at around the same time her children were born. My husband and I had a long road to becoming parents, just like the Gruffuds (GRUFFUDS! 💀), and it was the easiest decision ever to not return to work after maternity leave to focus on my family.

Unlike Alice I’d worked without interruption since I was a teenager and had bought my own property. Like Ioan, my husband works long hours and yes, money is tight so we cut our cloth according to our means. I’m an old-fashioned housekeeper, I guess, and my focus is on making sure everyone in the family is fed, in well laundered clothes, clean and comfortable, with lots of schlepping around after school clubs and homework in between. There are lazy days when I spend too long reading your posts, however. Can’t lie about that.

Like Alice, however, I may probably never go back to work. Unless I can find an employer magnanimous enough to give me school holidays off, etc - with those coveted school jobs harder to find than hen’s teeth - then it’s unlikely. I do plan to go back to study and volunteer in a year or two, but everything will be based around the school calendar as, as our Head Teacher said to me recently, with all the pressures on young people today, our children need us more when they’re in secondary/High School, not less. I think this makes sense.

Apologies for the long-winded post, however, I just wanted to say to those of you who are blanket slating SAHMs, please stop. If Alice wasn’t such a lazy, abusive, nasty and vindictive twit then there would be no problem on her wanting to focus on her children, surely? The stay at home/not working narrative is a red herring and a narrative that many posters here have got fixated on without considering how cruel and mean-spirited it reads to those of us who also do not work but are genuinely doing the best we can, in our own way, for our kids.

Also, there seems to be a complete straw man here pitching working parents against SAHs. This seems like a BIG distraction and an insulting example of blind misogyny. Bringing home the money for your family or spending your days washing the skid marks out of their pants, surely all of us who are doing our best for our families and are NOT Alice Evans are brilliant women in our own way?

Going all Hallmark here, but can’t we women - as it does sound like mostly women here having a pop at other women - hold each other up and not make blanket judgments whilst still calling out Alice for the pond scum she is?
I do respect your decisions but from my end, I became a single mother with 2 small children in the U.K. and also lost my house, money etc. like Alice really, I had no choice but to work, no options. A lot of working mums are jealous of someone who is comfortable enough financially (and mentally) to SAH and there are pros and cons on each side but this is a scenario where there are no money issues and both partners agree to it.

Being left a 54 year old broke woman with no career is now her reality and from that perspective, not working is the worst decision she could have made. No one really knows what’s round the corner. She didn’t buy a house before marriage and she doesn’t have the luxury of dictating to work school hours. Sometimes your choices are very limited. I also respect being traditional but as a mum to girls I would not encourage them to give up a career to raise kids myself personally, but I would respect their decision to do so. From being in a similar position to Alice, I was lucky that I was 25 not 55 and that was my absolute saving grace. Despite that took me many years to regain any good position in the workplace

• Heart
Reactions: 31

I completely agree with your stance on SAHM - I brought my four kids up on my own until my youngest was 10 and I went back to part time work. It was a struggle and I had to choose work that had the least impact on me being a parent (a single one). Before this, when my other children were teens, pre teens and my youngest was primary age I can't tell you how many times I got disapproval from other mums (at school) because I wasn't in paid work. I would be told ' you can get tax credits you know if you go back to work' from people who were not single parents, had a big support network around them. Little did they seem to realise my days were full on, washing clothes, tidying, cooking, shopping, school runs up and down like a yoyo, making tea, reading stories at night. It was hard 'work'. I'd never diss a woman who needs to stay at home - my beef with big Al is - she has a nanny who does it seems the majority of chores, helps with the kids - she keeps saying ioan is not helping her financially (or to her expected level) - she needs to get a job, a part time job, but something. Instead she has a woman doing her dirty jobs and she spends most of her time slagging at people on SM.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
In all honesty, he’d be much better off with either of you, or pretty much anybody other than who he’s currently married to. She has the makings of a mAlice, that one. Even AE herself sees the parallels. I predict we’ll all meet again in another, very similar thread a few years from now.
I don't know enough about GT to comment except to say that I remember I unfollowed her on Insta for showing support for mAlice, so that was a black mark against her as far as I'm concerned.

Nobody is slating SAHMs - they are very specifically slating Alice for not having a job AND for not being a real SAHM either, because the nanny does all the parenting and housekeeping.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.