Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #126 Alice is 54 - on her birthday, do you want more? RAWR!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I admit I thought she might have, but of course, I am no expert ;)

Oh well, her choice if she has, though. She looks fitter too, though, so it's possible it's just the muscle.
Personally I think it is a padded sports bra. I’m 50+ and when I put on my strong support padded sports bra, I’m like “dang, these babies look good!!” And if she is perhaps working out more (ahem it is LA, I keep thinking of that one movie where producer keeps saying “you know maybe tone it up a little” to an obviously fit woman )- that will also lift them more. Omg am I typing about someone’s titties? Lol does this make me a full tittler turd 💩? Woo hoo

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Woohoo 🙌🙌🙌

My audio cassettes (IG reading abridged versions of Hornblower novels) and cassette ➡ MP3 gadget have arrived, have had a little play with the settings and think I have it sorted.
First side of Mr Midshipman Hornblower in the process of being converted, so in @ 2-3 hrs the first book should be ready to go into a Google drive file.
🤗
I am ENVIOUS, dear one! ❤ I ordered mine and because I’m in the fuckin USA I have to wait until August 8th for them to chuck it across the fuckin ocean I hate it here lmao. 😆 I have to buy a new cassette player. I managed to get my hands on four of them: The Ship of the Line, The Happy Return, Lieutenant Hornblower, and The Hot Spur.

It is SO kind of you to share with us. 🥹 Thank you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Pregnancy makes one’s boobs grow.

Just stirring the pot! I hope it’s not the case with regards to timing and all the unresolved tit.

However, if they do choose to have children together it’s entirely their prerogative.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well, it’s funny turds, but despite that fact that her highness has now actually mentioned her (little) GFM and the seemingly amount of enablers on her IG, they’re not coughing up any of their hard earned cash for their poor, poor, pour me another one Alice are they! 🧐😬

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well, it’s funny turds, but despite that fact that her highness has now actually mentioned her (little) GFM and the seemingly amount of enablers on her IG, they’re not coughing up any of their hard earned cash for their poor, poor, pour me another one Alice are they! 🧐😬
Just as a giant duck you...it would be funny to set up a GFM for tattlers to donate to domestic violence resources or some such..then watch it get way the hell more than her 5k

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Fizzplop's back

So she wants to be in the home for her daughters - it's called being a MOTHER, remember that concept 'feminists'/female misogynists? Yes she has a nanny but she's there - and has a chronic illness. Anyway. As for her husband 'going off her', sadly I suspect her Trump Derangement Syndrome and related behaviour probably played a part in that. Tragic, as it's totally the result of brainwashing/media bias and framing. And no, that's not me pretending not to be her, you p at hetic a * h * les.

WTF? The marriage ended due "brainwashing/media bias and framing"?? Sure Jen... On the other hand, she is acknowledging her keyboard warrior posturing didn't help the marriage. Maybe it's Trump's fault? Alice should sue him lol.

Wait til this one gets a bit more demanding or reaches menopause - if they get that far. Time for another new model. Why are certain people spamming every article about these people with the exact same comments? See below!

So IG dumped AE because she was menopausal? What a shallow bastard!!! Nothing to do with the booze, batshittery and blatant disregard for his boundaries?? Also BW is about 20 years away from the menopause so she might get a 20 year stint with IG (like Alice did) before she gets the old heave-ho! 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I am ENVIOUS, dear one! ❤ I ordered mine and because I’m in the fuckin USA I have to wait until August 8th for them to chuck it across the fuckin ocean I hate it here lmao. 😆 I have to buy a new cassette player. I managed to get my hands on four of them: The Ship of the Line, The Happy Return, Lieutenant Hornblower, and The Hot Spur.

It is SO kind of you to share with us. 🥹 Thank you.
BIB: That made me giggle 😂 I would gladly chuck a tape accross the ocean for you dear RTP, but alas, i’m facing the wrong way with my ocean and the tape would probably clonk Putin on the head! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Never fails to amuse me when SockAlice makes reference to the fact that YoBee might not last. Who cares? Relationships don't have to be forever - he still escaped you, you mad witch, and he's never returning even if he doesn't stay with B too long.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Pregnancy makes one’s boobs grow.

Just stirring the pot! I hope it’s not the case with regards to timing and all the unresolved tit.

However, if they do choose to have children together it’s entirely their prerogative.
I hope they do get pregnant soon (if they want to) and it’s an easy and care free pregnancy.
Just putting it out into the universe for them ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
BIB: That made me giggle 😂 I would gladly chuck a tape accross the ocean for you dear RTP, but alas, i’m facing the wrong way with my ocean and the tape would probably clonk Putin on the head! 🤣🤣
If you’re aiming for Putin’s head, add a little weight to the tape - a few anvils would do…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Long time lurker etc.

I think the reason I dislike Alice so much is that part of me is an Alice (collective gasps all round), or at least I understand that if you simply take the “zero-responsibility/woe is me/toxic self-destruct” approach this is the result. I can see how she’s gotten herself to the position she has.

However in my life (and perhaps similar to some of you) when things have gone wrong (note I’ve never experienced divorce admittedly) I’ve simply had to put on my big girl pants, internalise my decision making and frustration etc and accept that in the real world I have to act a certain manner, especially if I want to accept the responsibility I (and we all) have on the emotional well being of those around me.

Its so easy to act like a child and kick out against the world. It takes energy to keep going, keep smiling and to be an adult and try and reach an outcome that necessarily doesn’t fall 100% in my favour. That’s life. We can’t always win…..

I dislike Alice because she is taking the easy route. She’s not attempting to put any effort in to minimise the distress this causes herself or others. She has not self-awareness, introspection or indeed dignity. She’s lazy.

This situation saddens me because I feel like much of our collective frustration with her stems from the fact we understand her but no one has or will ever be able to help her. The car crash continues. I just feel for the girls.

Anyway these are just my feelings and obviously everyone should feel free to disagree etc. All love this side. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.