Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #126 Alice is 54 - on her birthday, do you want more? RAWR!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mum was a stay at home mum (she was truly amazing) and I was for a few years, it’s bloody hard work and should be valued. I had a go at Alice because she has a full time nanny/maid, says she spends 50-80% of her time in bed, doesn’t seem to leave the house; ergo is doing very little parenting or to keep the girls’ lives/the home running. If she didn’t have that help I wouldn’t have jumped to suggesting a job, just anything to give her life a bit of structure.
I grew up in the Middle East with a nanny and a full complement of servants as is normal there and older parents who were in their 40s when I was born. My mother was still incredibly involved in my life as well as a load of other things. Church, gardening society, mahjong coffee mornings, making my and her clothes, teaching me to sew and swim, household shopping (she landed in the middle of the Iraqi revolution on one trip), the required entertaining for my father's job (when my grandmother died and my mother flew to England after Christmas one year, I had to take over the organising of the Hogmanay dinner and party for a couple of hundred people at 13...), entertaining work visitors' wives during the day, supervising homework, the school run...

Alice does sweet bugger all except drink, and rage and lie on SM.

ETA: my mother still resented that she wasn't allowed to work (she was a trained hairdresser who supported them both when my father was at navigation college) as "officers wives don't work". She used to do a fair bit of it though for friends.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
OK I am going to buy Disney and give Alice the starring role in the next blockbuster! Now what role can I create for an erratic 54 year old with alcohol and substance abuse issues? Any ideas anyone?
Sucuntra, leader of scabies.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also all this talk about boobs growing after kids is really making me want kids now lmao. I want me some QUADRUPLE D’s afterwards, I wouldn’t mind cuz my car has cup holders 😂
It’s the opposite for most people! They expand during pregnancy and after birth and then shrink to a shadow of their former glory if you breastfeed (which of course not everyone does or can). My lovely DDs shrank to an empty C!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Can't remember if we have "Non, je ne regrette rien" on the playlist. God Alice is SUCH a flaming bleep.🤦‍♀️
Not loosing the The Hub, being shamed (her words), loosing her home, nanny , kids , lifelong savings 😂🤣 missing singing badly in some tin pot musical is her only regret .. the thing is she’ll stand by that .. purely cause ‘she’s doesn’t regret anything 🥴🤣😂 classic Alice

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She obviously doesn't realise deleting a post doesn't absolve her of anything. It's up for more than 5 seconds, people have seen it and screencapped it. I wonder how much she could be fined for her latest "Ioan spent all the money on high class sex workers and lawyers" rant.

It'll take a lot of crap half-arsed Cameos to pay even one of those fines!

Reactions: 16
I agree except for the BIB. Lots of people have tried to help her - IG most of all. Even someone with his patience eventually lost it with her. Tons of people have given her good advice - only to get excuses, BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY FUCKO or aggression and insults.

She is like a pig in tit. It might be odious but she likes it.
No truer words were ever spoken

Reactions: 9
I have no issue with SAHM raising their kids. My own mother did it. The Griffith children have been raised by a full time nanny 6 days a week and their father until the split when he wasn't away working his ass off. Alice is NOT a SAHM. She mocks real SAHM whose sole jobs are to raise their young children.

Edit: spelling

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So I am reminded of this in IG's supplement, "I believe Alice has also used traditional media outlets to harass me and Bianca since the TRO was issued."

Fizzplop is having a go at Claudia in the DM comments. 'Nuff said.

Freddie Frog *might* be Alice.

We all want to know how his mistress is supporting herself financially in LA. She was junior finance clerk is Australia and used to hang out in the bars that actors frequented. How did a junior finance clerk save enough money to live in LA, pay for a first class 3 month trip to the UK and a trip to France? She's on a visa so can't work in US, hasn't worked for over a year but has enough money to do all this plus is paying out thousands for her medical problems. Meanwhile he is refusing to pay child support for his exisitng children. HOW IS SHE PAYING FOR ALL OF THIS?

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
OK I am going to buy Disney and give Alice the starring role in the next blockbuster! Now what role can I create for an erratic 54 year old with alcohol and substance abuse issues? Any ideas anyone?
Driving Miss Malice? Fried Green Envy at the TRO Cafe? Get Sharty?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So I am reminded of this in IG's supplement, "I believe Alice has also used traditional media outlets to harass me and Bianca since the TRO was issued."

What have I got to do with it babes 🥰 lmao I ain’t arsed about fungiflops 🤣👊🏼
ill twist her like a pretzel 🥨 😂🍸🍸 xx

Dumbo - the OAP Years

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
What have I got to do with it babes 🥰 lmao I ain’t arsed about fungiflops 🤣👊🏼
ill twist her like a pretzel 🥨 😂🍸🍸 xx
OMG YOU ARE THREATENING ALICE! "👊 ill twist her like a pretzel" (she ain't that flexible lol)

aLiCe mAkE SuRe U gEt a ScReEnShOt!!! MOAR DEATH THREATS! 😱:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lady and the woman🐝🧌

• Haha
Reactions: 6

We all want to know how his mistress is supporting herself financially in LA. She was junior finance clerk is Australia and used to hang out in the bars that actors frequented. How did a junior finance clerk save enough money to live in LA, pay for a first class 3 month trip to the UK and a trip to France? She's on a visa so can't work in US, hasn't worked for over a year but has enough money to do all this plus is paying out thousands for her medical problems. Meanwhile he is refusing to pay child support for his exisitng children. HOW IS SHE PAYING FOR ALL OF THIS?
Because her family has money (she travelled all over the world before IG), her friends live in LA

The trip to the UK was living with his family not first class , the trip to Monaco the makers of Reunion paid for it

And medical insurance heard of that ?

Reactions: 16
Ready to rumble..

The Tattle jury has been sworn in. It’s nearly time, let the games begin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Who the duck cares where she gets her money from to finance whatever the duck she's doing.. I certainly don't.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.