Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #126 Alice is 54 - on her birthday, do you want more? RAWR!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are both neurological diseases, but hell no it’s nothing like MS although symptoms can be similar in the beginning. Such as fatigue, brain fog, pain, and muscle weakness. But it’s not MS no matter how much Malice wishes it was. That said most patients are incorrectly diagnosed. Even if Malice has FMS can you imagine what her lifestyle does to make it so much worse? I have several real autoimmune diagnoses and I can’t even get away with one glass of wine without a migraine, swelling in my face, and exhaustion. She’s so self destructive.
Thank you for clarifying that. I have two auto immune diseases, non of which are as bad (presently) as what they could be, so I think myself lucky. But if I'm stressed or drink a lot I do get mini flares, same if I eat certain thing's. I still have a drink though, hehe! And I'm not giving up cheese for ANYTHING 😉 X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
What’s the going rate for a nanny/housekeeper/Alice-sitter in LA?
Alice-sitters get danger money. They deserve it too.

On the latest DM story I notice the FMs are winning with the comments. ugh.
Ioan Gruffudd, 48, smiles while on a dog walk with his crop top clad girlfriend Bianca Wallace, 29 | Daily Mail Online

Also Fizzplop is back (she seems to delete her older comments too). Now who does that remind me of?? :unsure:

How to tell me you are AE without telling me you are AE!

Saying 'I' am an Alice 'sock' is 100% L I B E L of AE and I hope she sues your DU MB ar s es, Tittlers.

LOL I'm scared Alice! Just like when you tried to doxx me for $500!

Stop telling her to get a job! She carried and birthed his kids, let him pay!

VeRy FeMiNiSt. She is like a 1950s housewife but she doesn't cook, clean or look after the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Haha! No one has ever described me as a "lady", let alone a "nice lady" for fear of being blooted by one of my DMs! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Think Gothic/cottagecore with piercings, tattoos and colourful bovver boots 😁.

Oh, and embroidery, knitting, sewing, patchwork etc in addition to crochet with occasional forays into macramé and bobbin lace 😉

This CAL is for a series of mandalas for mounting on my hall walls.
Can you squeeze in a 'Alice is a bleep' cross stitch? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Confused this ? It is the same time in The Scillys ,Bristol and Shetland

What welp was saying was they are in the UK and the trial kicks off at 16.30 here
Everybody!!! Please read!

Please take the day off if possible on Tuesday! We need to be together on that joyous day ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh great call @TheNotoriousManzana!!

I didn’t give that a thought but OMG what if she did 🤬
I wouldn't put it past her to try to dupe or frame a poor immigrant woman at all. Wouldn't be the first time a POC has taken the fall unjustly.

All it would take is, I dunno, a relative of hers being undocumented immigrant, threatening to report her (subtly of course)...for anything to get her in trouble which we all know will happen a lot quicker than if she was white middle-class woman. Take your pick.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
We all know Ioan is paying child support (or maybe gave her a lump sum up front for the girls) despite her nasty lies that he's paying nothing.
As she's so bleeping devious is there a way her child support can be paid ensuring it only goes to the girls as otherwise we all know damn well she'll continue spending it on booze, lippy or e-bay? :unsure:

Reactions: 10
Alice-sitters get danger money. They deserve it too.

On the latest DM story I notice the FMs are winning with the comments. ugh.
Ioan Gruffudd, 48, smiles while on a dog walk with his crop top clad girlfriend Bianca Wallace, 29 | Daily Mail Online

Also Fizzplop is back (she seems to delete her older comments too). Now who does that remind me of?? :unsure:

How to tell me you are AE without telling me you are AE!

Saying 'I' am an Alice 'sock' is 100% L I B E L of AE and I hope she sues your DU MB ar s es, Tittlers.

LOL I'm scared Alice! Just like when you tried to doxx me for $500!

Stop telling her to get a job! She carried and birthed his kids, let him pay!

VeRy FeMiNiSt. She is like a 1950s housewife but she doesn't cook, clean or look after the kids.
I put a comment on his DM story fck me they fly at you within seconds ha ha …
I was most upset by all the shannigans back and forth 😳🥴👊🏼😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I really hope she hasn't taken advantage of Gloria and forced her to either 'hide' money for her or bribe/blackmail her, because we all know that's Alice's modus operandi.
I hope that if she has given Gloria money to hide, that Gloria refuses to give it back when she demands it back. What's she going to do, go to the police and complain that Gloria took her money, sue Gloria for the return of the money? I bleeping hope if it is true that she loses whatever funds she tried to hide with Gloria.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Masochist that I am, I've flown over the comments. Tons of people accusing Ioan and Bianca of "baiting" poor Alice and hurting the children with their dog walks. So, yeah, basically, how dare they go outside and show themselves. Shame on them both, off to the dungeon, never again to see the light of day, and let the dog poop in the bed! Unbelievable how many people believe mAlice's rants about the custody issue, accusing him of being more interested in his GF than the girls, no mention of PA, so they have obviously not read any of the documents. How dare he not take the girls to a pop concert or to Universal on demand, talking down his explanation that he needs to be mindful of not bringing Covid home from a mass event, which would likely kill his partner. Again, no background information about how Ella abused her father at the beginning of the year to the extent that he has to walk on eggshells around his own kid. It defies all reason how so many people can have such extreme opinions about something they don't take the trouble to inform themselves about. "I read it on Alice Evans' Instagram and on the Mail onLine, so it's Gospel to me."🤮🤬

Also in the comments lots about Bianca being "a twig", "plain", implying she has just had new implants done because in the one photo her nipples are showing a little. 🤮 Also the never-ending jabs about the age difference, as if that were in the least bit relevant.

Tell me again, why do I do this to myself?! Every time I've been on the Mail onLine, I swear to myself, never again, and then ...🤪.
Well said my friend, Bianca is slim build and is likely to be one of those lucky women who just don't put on weight! My best friend is like that, slim build and isn't far off mAlices age, all she does is yoga and weights, lucky cow 🤣🤣🤣. Alice has always been I think its called apple shape, but used to keep herself in shape, but clearly doesn't anymore! Plus the vino and takeaways do nothing for your figure or complex, as we have seen in the last video she posted. Bianca also lives cleanly, doesn't drink and probably has a healthy diet, and probably did before she was diagnosed. If mAlice has fibro, her lifestyle needs to change drastically!!

Reactions: 12
newest DM article:

God, I always feel like I need a shower after these articles. I don't understand why it has to be all 'skintight leggings' 'croptop and toned abs' - they are just leggings and a tshirt.
I'm glad Yo and 🐝look well and happy though.
Sorry, I'm miles behind (after a 9 hour day in work with my chronic disabling illness, Alice!) but had to comment!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I forgot about that! I always remember though that Volodymyr Zelenskyy was Paddington before President.

By the way, does anyone know of a text to voice app that will turn Tattle into audio? I've just realised that my latest crochet-a-long starts on 2 August and I'm hoping that we will be getting live updates from our LA 💩🤞.
I’ve been dipping in and out as RL is hectic (just recently celebrated a big wedding anniversary and the stress of organizing the weeks events has made me 82% bedbound temporarily).
But this happened to me earlier! As I attempted to like someone’s comment on here via my iPhone (always get issues with my sausage fingers) … I ended up highlighting the whole page and accidentally pressed ‘speak’ when the ‘cut/copy/replace’ bar appeared.
Next minute Siri was telling me who else had like the comment, then started reading the next one. It was so funny to hear the familiar voice of Siri saying all your names, and reading all the comments on that page out loud for me.
Quite handy as I lay there, bedbound and weary, resting my eyes as I waited for my nanny husband to bring me my wine tea. Give it a gooo 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’ve been dipping in and out as RL is hectic (just recently celebrated a big wedding anniversary and the stress of organizing the weeks events has made me 82% bedbound temporarily).
But this happened to me earlier! As I attempted to like someone’s comment on here via my iPhone (always get issues with my sausage fingers) … I ended up highlighting the whole page and accidentally pressed ‘speak’ when the ‘cut/copy/replace’ bar appeared.
Next minute Siri was telling me who else had like the comment, then started reading the next one. It was so funny to hear the familiar voice of Siri saying all your names, and reading all the comments on that page out loud for me.
Quite handy as I lay there, bedbound and weary, resting my eyes as I waited for my nanny husband to bring me my wine tea. Give it a gooo 😉
As long as it doesn’t keep shouting out bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I hope that if she has given Gloria money to hide, that Gloria refuses to give it back when she demands it back. What's she going to do, go to the police and complain that Gloria took her money, sue Gloria for the return of the money? I bleeping hope if it is true that she loses whatever funds she tried to hide with Gloria.
Team Gloria 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm my own worst enemy. I've got a deadline for a tedious job I'm working on, so instead of knuckling down, I'm doing the sensible thing and completely diverting myself with entertainment divorce deep dives and ongoing outrage at Alice's behaviour and gaslighting.

I'm baffled by her lack of self-preservation, it is the main characteristic that she shares with Betty Broderick. She would rather burn the house down to the ground with herself and the children in it than be reasonable. Nothing Ioan offered settlement-wise would be enough. She is only interested in being obstructive and destroying his career and his relationships with Bianca and his children.

She won't ever stop. It is eating her alive that Ioan is happy. If she ever is finally prevented from trashing Ioan on social media she will still find ways to duck him over in RL. Every Christmas, school play, graduation, and holiday plan is going to be a nightmare for the girls and Alice won't care, as long as it hurts Ioan.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
@welshfitnessgirl thanks for the screencaps, 🥰 late catch, somehow managed to miss some posts after I refreshed the page. :rolleyes:
I do so love seeing her get posts like that on her IG page & glad more people are wising up to her! 😆

The truth hurts, suck it up witch! :sneaky:

1658950014261.png

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.