Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #126 Alice is 54 - on her birthday, do you want more? RAWR!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly this whole tit show of Alice’s is messing with my brain. I even dreamed about them last night. I was trying to get the E’s to Yo and B and bloody Rishi Sunak of all people was serving me papers from Alice. I’m wondering should I contact my doctor 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm my own worst enemy. I've got a deadline for a tedious job I'm working on, so instead of knuckling down, I'm doing the sensible thing and completely diverting myself with entertainment divorce deep dives and ongoing outrage at Alice's behaviour and gaslighting.

I'm baffled by her lack of self-preservation, it is the main characteristic that she shares with Betty Broderick. She would rather burn the house down to the ground with herself and the children in it than be reasonable. Nothing Ioan offered settlement-wise would be enough. She is only interested in being obstructive and destroying his career and his relationships with Bianca and his children.

She won't ever stop. It is eating her alive that Ioan is happy. If she ever is finally prevented from trashing Ioan on social media she will still find ways to duck him over in RL. Every Christmas, school play, graduation, and holiday plan is going to be a nightmare for the girls and Alice won't care, as long as it hurts Ioan.
Those girls will wise up the older they get and see the drunken rambling old lush for what she is, it won't be Alice they'll want attending these events they'll want to enjoy them not having to keep one eye on the mad drunken witch.

I found her a house. Plus she would have loads of money left over to blow on booze, lip fillers and baby doll heads!
She won't be able to afford anything near that will she?

Reactions: 11
1.2 million profit!! 🤯
If they move to Texas or somewhere they can each get a mansion for $600k!
What is she complaining about???
Texas? They better buy a gun. LOL

And that's like telling me I need to move to some state I have no desire to live in, with zero ties, to get a bigger home. It's all relative. She and Ioan want to live in California, at least for now. And she's not entitled to half of the profit under the prenup, but I always said she deserved more than the prenup stated. Although, that's a normal divorce, where one parent isn't holding up a divorce and committing PA with regard to the kids. So I don't feel sorry for her. But she is a fool. She has screwed herself over financially in every which way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I really hope she hasn't taken advantage of Gloria and forced her to either 'hide' money for her or bribe/blackmail her, because we all know that's Alice's modus operandi.
This is exactly what I think. She said herself she had $100,000 and now she has nothing? She’s hiding it somewhere. Either Gloria or UnderTone is complicit in helping her hide it. Given how thick he is I doubt it’s him.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha! No one has ever described me as a "lady", let alone a "nice lady" for fear of being blooted by one of my DMs! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Think Gothic/cottagecore with piercings, tattoos and colourful bovver boots 😁.
Oh hi, are you me?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
This is exactly what I think. She said herself she had $100,000 and now she has nothing? She’s hiding it somewhere. Either Gloria or UnderTone is complicit in helping her hide it. Given how thick he is I doubt it’s him.
Or it's in a bleeping biscuit tin under the bed :D

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe Glo has the missing dough in the bath. Alice doesn’t go in there either.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.