Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #126 Alice is 54 - on her birthday, do you want more? RAWR!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found her a house. Plus she would have loads of money left over to blow on booze, lip fillers and baby doll heads!
That’s more work than Alice will have put into looking into for a house and it looks lovely. To think she compares herself with genuinely struggling single mothers. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Excellent post but a pension plan .. Alice ?! She can’t pull a meal plan together!
She’ll be the old one in the retirement home doing the can can at all the men with her rouged cheeks and red lippy 😂🍸🍸
And bare bum🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys, please, you just lack vision. Gloria, the house, tuition, retirement - all taken care of.

Because today, dearest Turds, it is my honour, privilege and joy to unveil a sneak peek at the cover art of what is a global literary phenomenon in the making. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...

View attachment 1450164
Dying here, dying, mainly cos I’ve just snorted out my mouthful of wine. Ive now got red wine all down my top, just like Alice 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dying here, dying, mainly cos I’ve just snorted out my mouthful of wine. Ive now got red wine all down my top, just like Alice 🫢
Chuck some dry shampoo over your shoulder and rub your make up to resemble a clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm so far behind. I assume AE is still as bat tit crazy as ever and continues to play the hard done by victim?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
isnt she also setting the precedent that she’ll be responsible for keeping the nanny and paying for it? A judge isn’t going to order him to provide childcare for an 8 and 12 year old who are in school full time.
Exactly this. That £100K is still sitting in a bank account in the UK. Alice just needed a cover story to explain why she set up the timed GFM. There is no way that Alice would have spent $50K on Ella's school and a year's wages for Gloria when she has no hope of recovering any of that money.

Ioan made it clear that he wouldn't be paying for the school or Gloria. So while Alice may put both down on her financials as expenses it won't be factored into child support calculations as money needed for the children or things Ioan is expected to fund. If Alice did stump up the cash, that was her choice and if she wants the nanny and the school in 2023 she will have to find 100% of that money again from her own pocket.

Reactions: 11
Chuck some dry shampoo over your shoulder and rub your make up to resemble a clown.
She should put that in her tinder bio .. loves dry shampoo, warm wine, whining in general, clown make up hates THE HUB AND THAT BIATCH AND ANY PARTNERS OR WIVES YOUVE EVER HAD OR WILL HAVE AFTER ME
Anyway swipe me 🥴 Ciao

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Tone himself.

Cheaper than putting an ad in Renal Digest.
FFS would you all behave? 🤣 My partner thinks I'm crazy as I sit here crying with laughter and though I've explained the mAlice saga in the past, where do I even begin to explain this bit of it? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Reminder - 2 years before becoming a mother - here’s Alice talking about how insignificant she was and how her HW career came to pretty much nothing as she commandeers a Piers Morgan interview with Ioan (and even that didn’t have her name on the title). Hear all about her amazing career before having the kids right here. 👇🏼👇🏼

I don't like Morgan, but every time I watch this I'm willing him to just tell her to stfu and butt out of IOAN'S interview! you can bet your ass she's wasn't supposed to be there, just wedged herself in and took over as usual. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Hi Abuser 😂😂😂
I must be an evil mother because come my children hitting 18 and when my “babies” start leaving home I will be doing things for me again. 😈 They aren’t my pension plan though, so swings and roundabouts.
No, you sound like a normal, sensible and good mother, unlike The Abuser who is patently NOT a good mother, or anywhere near a half decent one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Found accommodation for her cuntjesty. Her baby heads can bob alongside her.

Perfect! She can bring the 🐿 but 🐀 might prefer to try his luck elsewhere
He’s rooming with me.
Did you win the lotto? I’ve been manifesting it all day I need a lie down.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.