Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #126 Alice is 54 - on her birthday, do you want more? RAWR!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been said that Alice visits us on here, if so I’d like her to Google Helen Skelton who is currently going through a very public marriage breakup. My work colleague is a close friend of hers and said she is absolutely devastated by what’s happening. She had no idea, he left her three months ago completely out of the blue when their baby was four months old. Within a couple of weeks he was instagram official with his new girlfriend who he claims he met after the split despite her dad owning the rugby club he plays for and now they both post loved up pictures on SM declaring their love for each other. Meanwhile Helen has had to get her mum to come and help with the three children while she has gone back to work on prime time TV to support her family. Her ex has posted pictures of himself with the eldest kids so he is still seeing them and presumably so is his GF as they live together. My point is she probably feels just like Alice but the way she has handled it is night and day. She has not once said anything nasty about him, not posted one derogatory comment or threat online and has not publicly made any statement about what is a private matter. Her ex is posting far worse things that Ioan and B are. They look like a newlywed couple but still Helen hasn’t commented. I’m not saying all women should shut up but Alice really should……. She might get the respect and support that Helen is getting.

I wonder if she really has given Gloria a big lump of cash? I’d assumed not, as Alice lies so much, but suppose she has Because a cynic might think that looks very much like a bribe. 🤔
(In which case, no wonder Gloria is looking for her own lawyer).
She can’t be paying Gloria by the hour, she couldn’t afford to. Her threat to the girls that she would send them to Gloria’s for the rest of the week, how many hours would that have been. Also what does she do when the girls are at school and does she ever have any days off to spend with her own family?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
That craftcostume account must be My Little Tone! And duck off fibro isn't like MS? or am I wrong?? My neighbour has fibro and she doesn't lose control of her legs, or any of the symptoms B has said she suffers from. Please correct me if I'm wrong 😬
They're only alike on Planet Alice.

Fibro sounds like a nasty beast – intense pain, fatigue, 'cog fog'. Us MSers get all that and parts of our bodies just shutting down (e.g. the legs for BW) because of brain lesions / damage to our nervous systems.

That said, BW doesn't use her illness as an excuse not to work. 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How many extra unpaid hours does Gloria actually do?
What’s the going rate for a nanny/housekeeper/Alice-sitter in LA?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s been said that Alice visits us on here, if so I’d like her to Google Helen Skelton who is currently going through a very public marriage breakup. My work colleague is a close friend of hers and said she is absolutely devastated by what’s happening. She had no idea, he left her three months ago completely out of the blue when their baby was four months old. Within a couple of weeks he was instagram official with his new girlfriend who he claims he met after the split despite her dad owning the rugby club he plays for and now they both post loved up pictures on SM declaring their love for each other. Meanwhile Helen has had to get her mum to come and help with the three children while she has gone back to work on prime time TV to support her family. Her ex has posted pictures of himself with the eldest kids so he is still seeing them and presumably so is his GF as they live together. My point is she probably feels just like Alice but the way she has handled it is night and day. She has not once said anything nasty about him, not posted one derogatory comment or threat online and has not publicly made any statement about what is a private matter. Her ex is posting far worse things that Ioan and B are. They look like a newlywed couple but still Helen hasn’t commented. I’m not saying all women should shut up but Alice really should……. She might get the respect and support that Helen is getting.

She can’t be paying Gloria by the hour, she couldn’t afford to. Her threat to the girls that she would send them to Gloria’s for the rest of the week, how many hours would that have been. Also what does she do when the girls are at school and does she ever have any days off to spend with her own family?
Helen is not only working at her old job, she’s actually got a new radio show gig as well.
like you say, night and day.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
she'll get ripped apart

Courts expect you within very few years to be independend after a divorce (your spouse is not meant to feed you through your whole life, spousal support is meant to be temporary to transition). Even if you no longer can work in your original job (because you blew it) you are expected to find something new, even if it means cleaning toilets and downsizing your lifestyle.
It depends on the length of the marriage and how long the stay-at-home spouse has been out of work. Permanent spousal support can be awarded in California if certain criteria are met. Permanent doesn't mean for life but ending it would have to go through the courts.

Image 7-27-22 at 10.19 AM.jpg

Alice meets the length of the marriage guidelines for permenant spousal support, but there is a prenup and she's worked during the marriage, plus with a PRO Ioan doesn't have to pay her any spousal support anyway if he doesn't want to.

Alice has royally fucked herself over. Aside from whatever percentage of Ioan's residuals Alice is awarded as community property, her only source of income will be child support and she is not supposed to spend that on herself, she is going to have to get a job to help pay at least a third of the cost of any rental property she gets. Regarding community property residuals the percentage would be covered by the prenup and she would only get residuals from films made during the marriage. So no Titanic, 102 Dalmations, King Arthur, Hornblower, Fantastic 4, Fantastic 4. Rise of the Silver Surfer, etc. residuals for her. Silver Surfer was released in June 2007 and Ioan and Alice got married in September 2007 so she missed that one by the skin of her teeth. Anything Ioan filmed in the 7 years they were together but not married belongs to him alone.

Anything he makes after the separation is not community property and only subject to child support payments till the girls reach 18. Alice would have also got a percentage for spousal support according to the prenup probably 30% but she lost that because she is so cunty

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It's really unlikely anything from Aug 2 will be immediately public. Assuming he gets the permanent restraining order (and I don't see why he wouldn't) that would be filed with the court afterwards. Any exhibits (emails, transcripts, etc.) would be filed with the request for the restraining order, which they have already done.

Sorry to be snack and party pooper, but there may be nothing more that comes out of that hearing publicly.
Will Ioan get chance to file this latest lunacy of Ioan accusing him of using sex workers?

Reactions: 8
Errr are you gonna appear on Ioan bank statements?? You seem well informed friend 🤔😂
Call me Mama Latex

I think Alice will move out of the house soon. She will move in with Gloria. Gloria might have to sleep on the sofa. No way is fibro stricken Alice sleeping on a couch. Gloria can look after the kids when Alice has her 1/2 of the custody. The kids will like it, although Ella seems to like the finer things in life so she might have to adjust. Gloria will be stuck with her for life.

I think Ioan and B do pap walks after an Alice onslaught. She would have bern hoping her sex worker accusations would have Bianca ditching him. This shows they are very much together

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The person on the DM with the “Anyone got a spare Kidney” has absolutely killed me today!
I wonder who it was……🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 30
[/QUOTE]
Is this really true because a friend of mine is going through a divorce at the moment with a nut job almost as bad as Alice and basically the judge seems to agree she doesn't have to work.
But how long were they married? If she has minor children, has she always been home with them? What is her age? When did she last work? Was there a prenup? There's many variables in regard to receiving permanent alimony.

Reactions: 4
They're only alike on Planet Alice.

Fibro sounds like a nasty beast – intense pain, fatigue, 'cog fog'. Us MSers get all that and parts of our bodies just shutting down (e.g. the legs for BW) because of brain lesions / damage to our nervous systems.

That said, BW doesn't use her illness as an excuse not to work. 😏
Bianca diagnosed with a life changing condition decided to seize life with both hands, I completely get where she's coming from. She may only be 29 but she's wise beyond her years. I can totally see what has drawn Ioan to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I honestly don’t think people will pay for pics of her in a heap, with a 3d glasses stuck on sideways , red lippy smeared up to her .. crystal eyes, swathed in a horse blanket and dog hair !! But ya never know ! 😂
It could be a fetish 😜

i can’t wait either! I have booked a sitter for the kids even though they’re 18-23
Oh! Do you not have a nanny?

• Haha
Reactions: 25

My heart goes out to her & any other women who are genuinely blind sided when their partner/husband leaves (I've been betrayed & blindsided myself so I know how bad the pain is) huge respect for them doing their best to carry on, raise their children, work/or find work, do all they can to minimise any hurt/confusion their children are feeling (while they're breaking apart inside) & doing it all without alienating the children from their father.

This is something else that makes me so angry at Alice. From the very start she stole the genuine pain of so many women who were blind sided & adopted it as her own as she knew damn well it would get her attention, sympathy & support as her 'story' would resonate with so many others.
They didn't realise she was anything but betrayed nor was she blind sided & was in actual fact a pathological liar, narc & an abuser.
The only 'positive' I take from her inability to stay quiet is that her abuse & who she really is has been brought into the light because had she stayed quiet it would have been a huge injustice to Ioan had she got more respect & support as she deserves neither.
Sadly, there's still some who believe her lies but way more now understand why he left her.
Hopefully in time Alice will be alone & ranting into a void.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Carried over from the previous thread:
@lulooo If Ioan is the love of her life and she treats him like this, then God help anyone else in her life who crosses her.

The Abuser has been bullying for a long time. Those of us older former early 2000 Yo fans who frequented the deceased IMDb boards will remember mdeighty/Alice and her attack on Mädchen Amick who was also in the film 'Four Corners of Suburbia'. AE was telling rather private stories in a public forum about working with her. Of course she deleted it soon afterwards but not before several people commented. She hasn't changed at all!
I remember that. I think that Ioan’s fans had the measure of her even back then. It’s such a shame that Ioan didn’t 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 17
That craftcostume account must be My Little Tone! And duck off fibro isn't like MS? or am I wrong?? My neighbour has fibro and she doesn't lose control of her legs, or any of the symptoms B has said she suffers from. Please correct me if I'm wrong 😬

Hi all, just catching up. I cannot wait till she has to cough up her financials, I hope that somehow they become public! She will literally self combust 🤣
They are both neurological diseases, but hell no it’s nothing like MS although symptoms can be similar in the beginning. Such as fatigue, brain fog, pain, and muscle weakness. But it’s not MS no matter how much Malice wishes it was. That said most patients are incorrectly diagnosed. Even if Malice has FMS can you imagine what her lifestyle does to make it so much worse? I have several real autoimmune diagnoses and I can’t even get away with one glass of wine without a migraine, swelling in my face, and exhaustion. She’s so self destructive.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder if she really has given Gloria a big lump of cash? I’d assumed not, as Alice lies so much, but suppose she has Because a cynic might think that looks very much like a bribe. 🤔
(In which case, no wonder Gloria is looking for her own lawyer).
I really hope she hasn't taken advantage of Gloria and forced her to either 'hide' money for her or bribe/blackmail her, because we all know that's Alice's modus operandi.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.