Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #126 Alice is 54 - on her birthday, do you want more? RAWR!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes me laugh is she thinks about going off on location to places like Atlanta when mention of work comes up. 🤣. Ffs Alice no one, I mean not a single soul on planet earth expects you to work in the entertainment industry ever again. We thinking more the local restaurant or hardware store. Literally anywhere that will take a lying evil narc on a restraining order really.
The abuser is simply unemployable. Who on earth would hire her after she has shown the world who she really is? Too much of a liability.

Reactions: 29
I wonder if he gave her the house in exchange for 50/50 custody and to be left the duck alone, would she agree to it? I doubt it to be honest. I think no matter the court outcome, she will haunt that man and his kids until they are 18 and leave her.
BIB - sadly I don't think she'll ever let him be. 😞 He was her prized possession, cash cow, link to Hollywood & a certain lifestyle she thinks should be hers, (not working, house worth $$$, nanny, hubs paying for everything, famous 'friends', red carpet, etc) I think even if the girls end up with Ioan & go NC with her she would still abuse him on SM & blame him for turning her babies against her.
I don't think she'll ever forgive him for leaving as she expected him to put up & shut up forever.
She'll never take responsibility & she's still raging now because she lost her abusive control of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She wants all of that, and according to her, she will never ever stop :confused:

View attachment 1450360
Dream on mAlice, Ioan is going to get the pro, that means no spousal support, he is going to get custody of those girls, that means no child support, he is going to sell the house, that means living in the Prius with the rat. This is ALL YOUR FAULT. If you hadn't been such a narc supercunt he's probably still be with you.

The abuser is simply unemployable. Who on earth would hire her after she has shown the world who she really is? Too much of a liability.
She wouldn't pass drug screening.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
So she plans to start working when she’s 64? 🙄
She’ll wait until the day before reaching state pension age, call in sick that day then hand in her notice saying the adult babies still need her. Then scream that she tried to work but it was too complicated because she can only work in Vancouver or Atlanta.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A lot of what Alice writes when she is drunk has Freudian slips or insights into the way her mind thinks, eg 'Isn’t that a microcosm of rich and poor America? I will likely go to court for posting this. ( another example of the way he treats his children)' So in her mind, the court sending her to jail is 'the way he treats his children' in other words, anything done to her is actually done to the children - it's been said many times before but wow, what a clear indication straight from the Walrus's mouth that she sees her kids as mere extensions/reflections of her

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I cannot wait for Tuesday I'm going to sit with my bowl of popcorn and mightily enjoy malice being brought down to absolutely duck all like shes done to ioan and all the other people over the years. You reap what you sow eventually and karma always always catches up. Tick tock Alice enjoy your last few days of freedom as you are done

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Alice, go to rehab.

If she wants to be taken care of by some rich guy, she still needs to stop drinking and get healthy. If she wants to parent those girls, she needs to stop drinking and get healthy. If she wants to wait until 64, she still needs to stop drinking and get healthy.

She's not going to make it to 64 tbh. Not at the rate she's going.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Alice said on Twitter that she didn’t take her out of the public school in their district because it was just fine. Same district as the school the older girl went to so I would say it would be basically the same racial makeup, the older girl had also gone to the same grammar school.
To me it’s very clear that she views big E as an extension of herself. She has a clear preference, as she has repeatedly shown on her SM. That’s why big E has to attend the posh school, hang out with the kids of real celebrities and listen to her mum telling her she’s famous too. The abuser has spent a lot of time working with her eldest and I believe it’s the kid who has suffered the most.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
"...Ms Evans, if your children are at school and you are at home all day why do you need a nanny?"
Your honor, she is not a nanny so much as our housekeeper. She performs the daily household chores I'm unable to handle because of my illness.
Wouldn't put it past her.

Reactions: 21
I think it’s telling that Elsie’s main worry is losing Gloria.
Now if they are as close as Alice says Gloria would stick around and visit them for free if she wasn’t the nanny anymore.
Plus why is Elsie so close to her, she’s a nanny, she should be closer to her mum.
That’s why when the children are old enough you get rid of the nanny, otherwise they see them as a family member when she’s not, Gloria is paid to be there.
She is not a family member. And she would be gone when the money stops.

Also if Alice doesn’t show up at court will they just go ahead without her being there?
I don’t think she is going to show up.
I don't think she will show for the pro but surely for the custody/divorce she'd be a fool not to??

Your honor, she is not a nanny so much as our housekeeper. She performs the daily household chores I'm unable to handle because of my illness.
Wouldn't put it past her.
Who sends their children to stay with the cleaners? 🤔
"Gloria can have you for the next week " 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In other news - who did this? 🤣

View attachment 1450307
Phahaha…ffs! Maybe it’s that ‘Marjorie’s bedside table ’ twitter account? I’m still giggling over that one and the salad cream salesman account (juvenile I know, but meh, can’t help it, they bring it on themselves 😂)

Eeeee…….there’s some funny FUCKOS about 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Thank you @Bridgeofsighs for the new thread. Fantastic thread title @Old Soak absolutely on point, and thank you as always @StoneMountain for the very important information and @ReturningthePearls for your very wise words that I took heed of last night. It was all a bit much for me 💖
If Alice had only listened to the excellent advice and suggestions that were made for her on these threads she wouldn’t be in the mess she is now. But there we are Alice is Alice and won’t ever change as she sees nothing wrong in her behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
this is why I also suspect she is so determined to cut them off all relatives. "See, my babies, EVERYONE abandoned you, only I believed in you, now please feed me, because you have to be THANKFUL". Obviously Gloria will be thrown under the bus as soon as the time comes as "she was paid for it anyway"

That's also why she is so desperate for that particular private school. Your career chances by pure merrit dont increase being there, but your chances to get involved with a rich cooperate son are skyrocketing, and this is how Alice survived the past 30 years.
BIB - agree. (y) All we hear from her is how she sacrificed her career, sacrificed her life to stay at home, blah blah, typical narc.

1658930370642.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I love this too! It’s so sweet. 🥰 About the My Little pTony, I suspect some very naughty Tattler. Well done whoever it is! 🤣😈
That's a tattler. Betting my very last drop of boxed wine.

It’s hilarious when you go through the pictures in the daily mail. Great pic after pic of Yo and Bee and then this

it’s like what nightmares are made of
I'll be damned, an extra-large oval-shaped iris. Learn something new about the human body everyday. Will wonders never cease?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
My little Ptony needs an anatomy lesson. Kidney’s aren’t grown in a lab.
Yeah that Bristol school was baaaaad.

• Haha
She has to attend court in January? At 8.30 in the morning??
Do they not realise that Alice is bedbound for 50-80% of the time? Has no-one told them that she is a drunk very unwell woman?
It's like Ioan deliberately wants to make life difficult for Alice, he really is a scoundrel of the highest order 🙄
So no slots at midnight to accommodate mAlice? 🤣

So she plans to start working when she’s 64? 🙄
Living life back to front? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.