Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #121 She's just the bargain basement Meghan Markle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think IG was right to place boundaries and reprimand her for appalling behaviour - but his wording and approach was clunky. He should have preempted it with 'I love you and always will, but right now a treat isn't appropriate and we can talk about why', he definitely should have suggested an alternative - making a 12 year old decide implies he isn't that bothered, and don't think he should have bought BW in as a reason not to do something. It upsets the kids and actually puts the girlfriend in an unfair position, reinforcing her status as the 'bad woman who stole Dad' etc.
I think you’re right but I also think he knew that in reality he was probably communicating with Alice via Ella’s phone - either Alice sending the messages or coaching Ella and looking over her shoulder. That’s why the ‘I love you’s were verbal - when he spoke to the children when they were with Gloria and these messages were carefully (if clumsily) worded.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
@rainynightinsoho
I don’t have access to Instagram, so I don’t know the context to this photo, but it looks to me like she is asking for Help. Otherwise why post such natural photo, compared to all the others.
My take being it was done to add gravitas to her performative BS.
Look at poor me, look how horrified I am at all his lies, I haven't even thought to use my usual filters. The shaky hands were a nice touch. :sneaky:
All designed to get as much sympathy as possible & also distract from the fact that many have now read about her abuse of the girls.
The fact she even lied about only just receiving the papers shows just how calculating she can be.
Alice is a devious manipulative witch who does nothing without a reason.

@TipsyLaLa!
Definitely not a blow job! Would you go down on a man that spoke like a thesaurus? … I’m coming, forthcoming, impending, no advancing! 🤡🤡
🤣Thanks, I needed the 🤣🤣
"INCOMING!" :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
They don’t if they are all in the same timeframe on the same day. I have a message from someone at lunchtime, 13:28 and we exchanged a few. The date and time was at the top of that exchange, not each message. You can hold and drag each message to the left to see the specific time of each message. Then a few hours gap, 17:41 message from same person, again date and time at the top and then the next couple within a few mins don’t have the time stamp.
Making me even more convinced that screenshot is the middle of a convo that Alice just cut and pasted.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Ffs Alice. You apparently lack the ability to remain silent even if you have the right.

She's commenting to everyone right now. If a judge could throw her in jail for every comment, like and 🙌🏻 at this point she would spend the rest of her life there.
BIB - Ioan & the girls should be so lucky! :sneaky:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Without a time/date stamp and the rest of those messages we don’t really know what Ioan said or what lead to that conversation. He may have said “I love you and miss you”. He did not say she was “tedious” or a “witch” because Alice would have posted that part.
As far as we know there was to be zero contact at the behest of the kids. To then ask for what we thought was $$$’s concert ticket would be a no from me. I would want to teach my children consequences, especially after the stealing of $400 and the Instagram hacking which I’m sure was enabled by Alice. As a pre-teen they need to be aware that they become criminally liable eventually too.
That’s not to say I would have her arrested or anything, this is a kid acting out in a difficult situation.
I am fully sympathetic to that but it doesn’t excuse the behaviour.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
thank you for sharing that version... the song always deeply touches something within me.
Showing my age, but the original by Simon & Garfunkel is, of course, my favorite. :)

Garfunkel once said the song is about "the inability of people to communicate with each other, not particularly intentionally but especially emotionally, so what you see around you are people unable to love each other."

to keep on topic - Alice has poor communication skills.
You couldn't be more welcome my love ❤

I always knew the original was beautiful, but only when I saw this version did I look into the lyrics (I'm 37, it took me time!). What an incredibly beautiful peace of writing. And I do agree, original is the best xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I see a judge ruling that Ioan pay child support only. Alice will be forced to support herself.
She will live off the kids' child support. That's another reason she doesn't want to give IG any custody. There is no way in hell she's getting a job. She's made that very clear!

And when the youngest is 18 it's back to Brizzle to live off the dole for 5 years and then get a state pension at 67. Remember how excited she got when someone falsely told her she could get UK child benefits in the US?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Who are you referring to?
The thoughtless FMs that invade the threads to attack Ioan and Bianca without taking the time to read the Wiki or court documents and generally offer absolutely nothing of substance to add to the conversation? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Alice thought Ioan asking the kids to have manners was child abuse. I’m sure it’s in the original documents of the TRO.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The thoughtless FMs that invade the threads to attack Ioan and Bianca without taking the time to read the Wiki or court documents and generally offer absolutely nothing of substance to add to the conversation?🤷🏻‍♀️
They must have scurried off to the DM comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Without a time/date stamp and the rest of those messages we don’t really know what Ioan said or what lead to that conversation. He may have said “I love you and miss you”. He did not say she was “tedious” or a “witch” because Alice would have posted that part.
As far as we know there was to be zero contact at the behest of the kids. To then ask for what we thought was $$$’s concert ticket would be a no from me. I would want to teach my children consequences, especially after the stealing of $400 and the Instagram hacking which I’m sure was enabled by Alice. As a pre-teen they need to be aware that they become criminally liable eventually too.
That’s not to say I would have her arrested or anything, this is a kid acting out in a difficult situation.
I am fully sympathetic to that but it doesn’t excuse the behaviour.
Yes, one this is certain: we know that that message is absolutely the worst thing he has sent, because Alice would not hesitate to publish anything she thought was even slightly out of order from him. So that message is literally the worst thing she has on him. and I know I was a bit scathing about it, but if that the worst she’s got then Ioan is probably going to do fairly well in the custody case.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Alice thought Ioan asking the kids to have manners was child abuse. I’m sure it’s in the original documents of the TRO.
Yes, believing a child should say thank you is tantamount to a parent being abusive and having an inappropriate relationship with one's mother.
Ahem.

Yes, one this is certain: we know that that message is absolutely the worst thing he has sent, because Alice would not hesitate to publish anything she thought was even slightly out of order from him. So that message is literally the worst thing she has on him. and I know I was a bit scathing about it, but if that the worst she’s got then Ioan is probably going to do fairly well in the custody case.
Now this we can agree on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
You couldn't be more welcome my love ❤

I always knew the original was beautiful, but only when I saw this version did I look into the lyrics (I'm 37, it took me time!). What an incredibly beautiful peace of writing. And I do agree, original is the best xxx
If you're not familiar with this song by them, I'm hoping you will listen. My younger one is your age.

Bridge Over Troubled Water
Simon & Garfunkel

When you're weary
Feeling small
When tears are in your eyes
I'll dry them all
I'm on your side
Oh, when times get rough
And friends just can't be found
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down
I will lay me down
When you're down and out
When you're on the street
When evening falls so hard
I will comfort you
I'll take your part
Oh, when darkness comes
And pain is all around
I will lay me down
I will lay me down
Sail on silver girl
Sail on by
Your time has come to shine
All your dreams are on their way
See how they shine
Oh, if you need a friend
I'm sailing right behind
I will ease your mind
I will ease your mind

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@IHateHadargoyle - where's your lovely Corgi avatar? 😘

I know the general consensus is she's fucked herself with her continuing barrage of SM bile but she's faced zero repercussions for months spent pissing all over the TRO, abusing Ioan, incl' by proxy, accusing everyone in the CA legal system of being corrupt & in Ioan's pocket, etc.
Where are the fines? The jail time? As it stands right now the TRO isn't worth the bleeping paper it's printed on. Ioan is still being abused.
I can't see a PRO making any difference now. This is Alice we're talking about.
I would love to be proved wrong but feel nothing but despair right now. 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
If you're not familiar with this song by them, I'm hoping you will listen. My younger one is your age.

Bridge Over Troubled Water
Simon & Garfunkel

When you're weary
Feeling small
When tears are in your eyes
I'll dry them all
I'm on your side
Oh, when times get rough
And friends just can't be found
I will lay me down
I will lay me down
When you're down and out
When you're on the street
When evening falls so hard
I will comfort you
I'll take your part
Oh, when darkness comes
And pain is all around
I will lay me down
I will lay me down
Sail on silver girl
Sail on by
Your time has come to shine
All your dreams are on their way
See how they shine
Oh, if you need a friend
I'm sailing right behind
I will ease your mind
I will ease your mind
I am! When I went to a new school for lower sixth form (16 - 17 years) our headmaster played this in assembly. He spoke about a love he had when he was younger and how this song always made him think of her. I will NEVER forget that day. Also I'm a pianist, so completely appreciate the gorgeous build up ❤❤❤❤❤

Can you be my Momma? 🥺🥺🥺🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 8
All I can say is Alice is a stone cold abomination!!
I am genuinely concerned for Ioans welfare. I am really getting ‘ if I can’t have him then nobody can’ vibes from this whole thing.
I admit I was not always the biggest fan of Ioan (always despised Alice and never doubted she treated him terribly)) but seriously that poor man! I’m reading the custody application and I can not believe what I’m reading! How can a person be so evil!!
Ioan deserves a freaking medal!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Not quite. They have a time stamp on top of them, at least my Iphone ones do. There are no time or date stamps on any of those messages.
They only have a time stamp above the first message in a chain then you need to drag the message to the side to see individual stamps. This is how mine look in this riveting exchange between me and my son 😂 Edited to add -i think on Alice’s-the top has just been edited off so you can’t see the persons name and time stamp. Also my son is a grown up incase anyone thinks I’m like Alice and not taking care of him🤣
4E04C70C-C50D-41D6-8871-2CBCD037BC9D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.