Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #121 She's just the bargain basement Meghan Markle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He did, he left Alice and got a place near them BEFORE Bianca. They had arrangements, he was seeing the younger one before he went to France. Even then (before Bianca reveal, and before living with her) the eldest refused to see him unless it was at her house with his abuser present. When she did go to his she threw a tantrum for the abuser to record. So according to you, you would feel he was actually putting the kids first by doing this. The PA started well before Bianca. In fact in the abusers own words by emails and ofw, she thought it was his mum he left her for.
Let's stop pretending we don't all know people who have split from significant others and didn't move directly in with their new love who their kids meet on their first visit.

I don't like. No one should like it. But this is not what Ioan did.

It's been almost two years. Bianca is Ioan's girlfriend and part of his life. She should not have to hide nor should he not be able to mention her.

Find me a judge who, in the last 25 years, would court order someone to not include their significant other in their life. Unless they are a convicted criminal and even then. 🤷🏻‍♀️

These girls are not "babies". They are almost 13 and 9 years old. I imagine half the kids in their schools have two families at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Not quite. They have a time stamp on top of them, at least my Iphone ones do. There are no time or date stamps on any of those messages.
If I send iMessages close together and get replies I don’t get a time stamp. Then if there are more messages later I do, I am not sure what the limit is but I just looked at mine. It’s random. I sent my daughter 5 messages she replied straight away and no time stamp but then a few hours later there is

Reactions: 11
Take a look at the court docs in the wiki. A good starting point, with transcripts of videos that the girls themselves took of her abusing the eldest drunk and on her 12th birthday too
The narc in my life always kicked off on someone's birthday. I dreaded my birthday and his every Yr.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
If I send iMessages close together and get replies I don’t get a time stamp. Then if there are more messages later I do, I am not sure what the limit is but I just looked at mine. It’s random. I sent my daughter 5 messages she replied straight away and no time stamp but then a few hours later there is
I know this has been raised, but it also begs the question of how Alice got those screen shots.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes, and as I said it’s the least he can do.
I will say it again, you are entitled to your own opinion and I won't shut you down. This little lady though, over here (coo-ee 👋) thinks you are absolutely wrong. The least he can do? What the utterly cuntfuckeryhell do you think is the least SHE could do??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Turns out the heatcwave in the UK isn't global warming then it was just Alice going flame throwing bat tit inferno inducing cray cray!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think Ioan is an old-fashioned, involved, loving dad who set boundaries because no one else in that house would. He did the heavy lifting with Elsie's homework, played with the kids, took them to school, and made their lunches while their mother loafed around in bed all day. But I'm not sure that he understands emotional nuances. If he did he wouldn't have stayed with Alice for as long as he did. There was definitely some kind of Stockholm Syndrome going on there, his involvement with the cult church shows that he is a prime candidate for that. He has been a paid-up member of The Alice Cult for 20 years. I don't think he was aware that he was a victim of domestic violence until the last years of his marriage when he was in Australia and around normal people and then told by his legal team and his therapist that he was.

Ioan is still that old-fashioned dad who is having a not very old-fashioned divorce played out on social media. He is recovering from decades of abuse and still trying to set boundaries and be the same Dad he always was to his girls because his love for them hasn't changed, but I am not sure that he has the emotional insight to recognize that any new partner is a difficult situation for children to navigate in divorce and that his children do think his love for them has changed and will be pushing all the boundaries for proof that it hasn't.

Ioan is a serial monogamist who when he is in, is all in and he is all in for Bianca, who is a loving, kind partner who adores him but I don't think he understands how any child would find it difficult to adjust to a new partner, let alone kids that are subjected to indoctrination. I know he had to factor in Bianca's medical condition but them living together weeks after the relationship was announced would be difficult for any kid and his kids won't know the reasoning for the swiftness. He doesn't fully realises moving in immediately with Bianca after months away is one of the factors that has damaged his relationship with his girls.

They literally do not want any mention of Bianca, they have their mother constantly ramming her down their throats and they don't have the emotional maturity to not think that their dad is prioritizing his girlfriend over them. He is getting on with living his life as he should, he and Bianca have been living together for a year and this is how things are now. Unfortunately, his mad ex has denied his children the right to gradually get used to the new normal. Bianca is still an unknown who according to Alice has lured their father away and wants to kill them, who gets to go on the fancy trips they used to go on, and who according to their mother is preventing them from being with their dad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
No Alice! It wasn’t fibromyalgia he didn’t sign up for - he’s chosen to be in a relationship with someone who lives with MS & that diagonosis was long before he got together with her.

What he didn’t sign up for was a drunk bully who abused him, his family , her own family, his work colleagues, his friends & anyone she didn’t like on social media. He didn’t sign up for someone who constantly put him down & criticised his appearance, acting & fathering skills. He didn’t sign up for someone who stayed up half the night getting shitfaced & fighting with strangers on SM, so was too hungover the next morning to get up & parent her daughter’s, or take part in family activities. He didn’t sign up for a woman who hasn’t grown up & behaves like his third child rather than a wife!

In summary, he didn’t sign up for a giant bleep
💯 % all of this. 👏 I can't like this post enough! ❤👏❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think it’s a setting within the iMessage app - I don’t get time stamps either but can swipe left to see them. They defo look like iMessage screenshots 👍🏻

Reactions: 8
I think IG was right to place boundaries and reprimand her for appalling behaviour - but his wording and approach was clunky. He should have preempted it with 'I love you and always will, but right now a treat isn't appropriate and we can talk about why', he definitely should have suggested an alternative - making a 12 year old decide implies he isn't that bothered, and don't think he should have bought BW in as a reason not to do something. It upsets the kids and actually puts the girlfriend in an unfair position, reinforcing her status as the 'bad woman who stole Dad' etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think it’s a setting within the iMessage app - I don’t get time stamps either but can swipe left to see them. They defo look like iMessage screenshots 👍🏻
Yes, you have to swipe to see time stamps, but date stamps are definitely there.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I might be in minority here but I really think its very possible that Gloria is indeed on Alice’s side. We know nothing of the woman apart that she looks lovely and kind and according to Alice had horrible relationship break up and was either cheated on or left destitute or both by ex husband. She probably not met Ioan anywhere near as much as she did Alice due to the fact she was mostly at house when he was working away, it is my understanding she speaks little english (does Yo speak spanish? And Alice does, makes a difference even if its a little bit) and so probably everything she knows of the situation is via - guess who? Im sure she is a nice person and is attached to the girls, but at the end of the day she is paid help who at best would not want to get involved (who would hire a nanny/ maid who testified against employer?) or at worst was taken over by mAlice and her lies and fake weeping
Former nanny here- if Alice’s behavior in front of the girls is as bad as it looks from the court documents, I doubt Gloria is on Alice’s side unless she’s also a terrible person which I’m sure she isn’t. She’s probably not on Ioan’s side either, no doubt all she cares about is those kids. You get really attached to the kids no matter how hard you try not to, and in this case she’s practically raising them.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
In case anyone else loves that song, here's the UK Royal Marines' version. I adore it.

thank you for sharing that version... the song always deeply touches something within me.
Showing my age, but the original by Simon & Garfunkel is, of course, my favorite. :)

Garfunkel once said the song is about "the inability of people to communicate with each other, not particularly intentionally but especially emotionally, so what you see around you are people unable to love each other."

to keep on topic - Alice has poor communication skills.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think Ioan is an old-fashioned, involved, loving dad who set boundaries because no one else in that house would. He did the heavy lifting with Elsie's homework, played with the kids, took them to school, and made their lunches while their mother loafed around in bed all day. But I'm not sure that he understands emotional nuances. If he did he wouldn't have stayed with Alice for as long as he did. There was definitely some kind of Stockholm Syndrome going on there, his involvement with the cult church shows that he is a prime candidate for that. He has been a paid-up member of The Alice Cult for 20 years. I don't think he was aware that he was a victim of domestic violence until the last years of his marriage when he was in Australia and around normal people and then told by his legal team and his therapist that he was.

Ioan is still that old-fashioned dad who is having a not very old-fashioned divorce played out on social media. He is recovering from decades of abuse and still trying to set boundaries and be the same Dad he always was to his girls because his love for them hasn't changed, but I am not sure that he has the emotional insight to recognize that any new partner is a difficult situation for children to navigate in divorce and that his children do think his love for them has changed and will be pushing all the boundaries for proof that it hasn't.

Ioan is a serial monogamist who when he is in, is all in and he is all in for Bianca, who is a loving, kind partner who adores him but I don't think he understands how any child would find it difficult to adjust to a new partner, let alone kids that are subjected to indoctrination. I know he had to factor in Bianca's medical condition but them living together weeks after the relationship was announced would be difficult for any kid and his kids won't know the reasoning for the swiftness. He doesn't fully realises moving in immediately with Bianca after months away is one of the factors that has damaged his relationship with his girls.

They literally do not want any mention of Bianca, they have their mother constantly ramming her down their throats and they don't have the emotional maturity to not think that their dad is prioritizing his girlfriend over them. He is getting on with living his life as he should, he and Bianca have been living together for a year and this is how things are now. Unfortunately, his mad ex has denied his children the right to gradually get used to the new normal. Bianca is still an unknown who according to Alice has lured their father away and wants to kill them, who gets to go on the fancy trips they used to go on, and who according to their mother is preventing them from being with their dad.
Very well put and much better than I could put it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not quite. They have a time stamp on top of them, at least my Iphone ones do. There are no time or date stamps on any of those messages.
They don’t if they are all in the same timeframe on the same day. I have a message from someone at lunchtime, 13:28 and we exchanged a few. The date and time was at the top of that exchange, not each message. You can hold and drag each message to the left to see the specific time of each message. Then a few hours gap, 17:41 message from same person, again date and time at the top and then the next couple within a few mins don’t have the time stamp.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.