Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #121 She's just the bargain basement Meghan Markle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her last little threat on the video about knowing so much more about Ioan that she doesn’t say is the awful thing we’ve said several times she’s going to pull?
Yeah. It's truly shocking. He left the toilet seat up once.

Seriously AE has already indicated what she wants Ella to say in her testimony to the court.

"Then she told Ella, "Please let me know if daddy is ever creepy or weird with you.""

It remains to be seen if they will go with this fake story. It would be a very stupid move imo if AE does. First of all, it's a criminal matter and under Police questioning the story (a web of lies) will quickly unravel. I think at the moment AE is using this veiled threat to scare IG so he needs to stay strong.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I must say I was gratified to see that I am not the only one who suffers from the occasional wild eyebrow hair.
Hehe. Easily sorted out, I'm sure a bit of brow product or trimming scissors will sort that out. I dermablade my face occasionally. I think she needs Gillette for her beard though 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In the court filing he said that the girls were having therapy at one point, they didn’t like the therapists. Ella told Ioan that he owed her 500 dollars for going to the therapist. It is going to take a lot to de-Alice her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I honestly think Gloria is surviving lol, she has to appease Alice to keep the job

Also it's none of her business anyway. And unless it's for DV her testifying against her employer (either of them) will not look particulary well on her CV.

I think she might be out of solidarity on Alice's "side", but she would be foolish to get herself involved. In the end it will neither help her nor the kids (it's funny that Alice is blurting about fighting for them, fighting to not have a dad that can provide for them?)

• Sad
Reactions: 23
It is not Ioan critical to acknowledge that SMS is not always the best communication tool for an emotive subject but it is practical one, and he then has written evidence of what he’s said. It is unfortunate he is now in the position he’s got to do this with his own child (written receipts) as the F2F/verbal comms has completely deteriorated. From both their sides, it’s awful that he’s in such a position and Ella won’t fully understand the consequences of her actions, she’s 12 and being weaponised by her mum. She’s an angry emotional child pushing the boundaries, I just feel sorry for E’s and Ioan.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I honestly think Gloria is surviving lol, she has to appease Alice to keep the job

Also it's none of her business anyway. And unless it's for DV her testifying against her employer will not look particulary well on her CV.

I think she might be out of solidarity on Alice's "side", but she would be foolish to get herself involved. In the end it will neither help her nor the kids (it's funny that Alice is blurting about fighting for them, fighting to not have a dad that can provide for them?)
Trouble is AE is the type of person to make you pick a side.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1427001

Anyone recognise the car? Not the Prius right?

Maybe it's Gloria's car, which would support the video not being recorded yesterday but just released strategically.

Or maybe it is a Prius, I'm not a car person 😂
Whew, riding this fast-moving wave and hanging on for dear life, friends! 🏄‍♀️

Here's a photo of a Toyota Prius V. You can see the roofline, tail lights, etc., are all similar, so I think this is indeed "The Prius". N.B.: rat 🐀 not pictured.

1658161855976.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hehe. Easily sorted out, I'm sure a bit of brow product or trimming scissors will sort that out. I dermablade my face occasionally. I think she needs Gillette for her beard though 😁
Gosh I feel like we're going full circle in these threads! Remember the bodily / facial hair discussion of many moons ago? Well, I'm delighted to reveal that my every-now-and-then-appearing chin hair Chuck, now has a brother! He's called Norris.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Gosh I feel like we're going full circle in these threads! Remember the bodily / facial discussion of many moons ago? Well, I'm delighted to reveal that my every-now-and-then-appearing chin hair Chuck, now has a brother! He's called Norris.
From experience I think you will find Chuck and Norris have an extended family.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's planning on taking those girls and running, mark my words. I woke up feeling it in my gut. Yesterday performance was the lead up. She wants to paint a picture of the poor mother being wrongfully accused and at risk of losing her babies so the only think left she can do is kidnap them and run. She wants to be infamous. The law means nothing to her.

Tell me I'm wrong.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
She's planning on taking those girls and running, mark my words. I woke up feeling it in my gut. Yesterday performance was the lead up. She wants to paint a picture of the poor mother being wrongfully accused and at risk of losing her babies so the only think left she can do is kidnap them and run.

Tell me I'm wrong.
God I seriously, seriously hope she isn't that stupid but I fear you're right.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She's planning on taking those girls and running, mark my words. I woke up feeling it in my gut. Yesterday performance was the lead up. She wants to paint a picture of the poor mother being wrongfully accused and at risk of losing her babies so the only think left she can do is kidnap them and run.

Tell me I'm wrong.
I think the legals will be onto this. If she does, she should be carted off and made to rehab.

Reactions: 18
She's planning on taking those girls and running, mark my words. I woke up feeling it in my gut. Yesterday performance was the lead up. She wants to paint a picture of the poor mother being wrongfully accused and at risk of losing her babies so the only think left she can do is kidnap them and run. She wants to be infamous.

Tell me I'm wrong.
I feel uneasy about this but there are 2 things that make her have to stay:

The school she’s obsessed with for Ella
Gloria. She can’t do this alone and Gloria isn’t going to be able to go along.

Reactions: 15

Also it's none of her business anyway. And unless it's for DV her testifying against her employer (either of them) will not look particulary well on her CV.

If Alice is telling the truth, (yes, I know, I know 🤦‍♀️), Alice is paying Gloria's salary. That could buy her loyalty. Makes you wonder, though, why Gloria and Elsie stopped to speak to Ioan in the street if they both hate him so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It is not Ioan critical to acknowledge that SMS is not always the best communication tool for an emotive subject but it is practical one, and he then has written evidence of what he’s said. It is unfortunate he is now in the position he’s got to do this with his own child (written receipts) as the F2F/verbal comms has completely deteriorated. From both their sides, it’s awful that he’s in such a position and Ella won’t fully understand the consequences of her actions, she’s 12 and being weaponised by her mum. She’s an angry emotional child pushing the boundaries, I just feel sorry for E’s and Ioan.
I feel the same, it’s also important for people to note that multiple things can be true at the same time. We can understand Ioan is in a difficult situation and has to chose his words carefully but we can also understand Ella is a child that is living with and being manipulated by a narcissist. Personally I feel she deserves a little more sympathy and compassion from Ioan but agree the tone isn’t always easy to get across over texts and may be the only way he currently feels comfortable communicating. It is also just one text which could be taken out of context but I guess this will all come out in court. I feel desperately sorry for both of the girls, they need therapy to help unpack this. Having lived with an NM it’s a complete headfuck and I hope they’ll be free of her one day.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
She threatened to call CPS on him. She hacked his instagram (which is illegal btw), posted slurs. She stole $400 from him. If he does anything she doesn't like, she screams and calls her mother who records the whole thing. She refuses to see him in person unless it's for an expensive event which isn't safe for him to attend. How on earth is he supposed to navigate this without setting boundaries over text? And you don't actually know that he didn't say any of those other things you think he should have! All you have is one carefully curated text message that Alice has chosen to make him look as bad as possible.

I don't see anything shaming in his text. Ella's behaviour is really, really bad and she should know that. Lying, stealing, illegally hacking, issuing threats and attempting blackmail. This is shocking behaviour. Her mother probably rewarded her and told her she was great.
I agree. And since Malice does nothing with the girls, of course Ella wants to go to Universal Studios for the day. That’s extremely expensive and would probably guarantee all sorts of great meals, fun snacks, and souvenirs. I know because I’ve been to the one in Florida.
If she truly wants to see her dad she would choose another activity. As soon as Ioan is able I have no doubt he’ll happily take them. He loves them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I feel uneasy about this but there are 2 things that make her have to stay:

The school she’s obsessed with for Ella
Gloria. She can’t do this alone and Gloria isn’t going to be able to go along.
1. Ella is no longer in that school.

2. She has her brother and his wife in the UK and neither appear to work.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I think Ioan suspected (correctly) that it wasn't Ella on the end of those messages it was Alice. She saw Bianca post her treatment and relapse and then asked him to take Ella somewhere which she knew he would say no to.
He knows it. The date of the text will confirm it.
you don't say you want no contact and ten suddenly ask to go to universal studios. And if she wanted to go he would have taken her the week after, once Bianca's treatment had finished. But no. It was that day or never. Which just shows it was a set up by Alice.

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.