Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #121 She's just the bargain basement Meghan Markle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get where you're coming from. I do agree with others that he was right to put the boundary in place, but I understand your viewpoint.
Yeah I agree, both things can be true at the same time and still support Ioan. From my end it’s an observation not a criticism of him.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 1426649
duck a duck, Alice. Firstly, if you want to leave comments on the Daily Fail as a convincing sock you should probably wait til you're sober so that your typos don't give you a way.

Secondly, is it usual to pay your nanny's yearly salary upfront? If not, how did you 'empty' your savings in Feb?

Thirdly, "nobody is on his side". Now now Alice, you know that's not true because you read here and that's why you can't help namedropping Tattle on almost every comment you make on Insta and the Daily Fail.

And I really hope he WAS "cheating at every opportunity" when you were treating him like this the whole time. But of course you're just lying again.
She is delusional, or smoking crack 🤣. In all honesty that comment of hers has really fucked me off, she really does believe her own lies 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Tone isn’t going to do what Gloria does. Alice has spent months using Gloria as a 2nd parent not just a nanny, having them overnight. I think that’s the ONLY thing keeping her there - she would have to parent
No she wouldn't parent...the kids would just have to bring themselves up. Pretty much how Alice was brought up I reckon....just left to her own devices. No parental boundaries. Sleep where you fall. Ella is of an age where a lot of that would fall on her to bring her sister up. Plenty of neglected children (particularly of addict parents) have this kind of existence.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Will she perjure herself for Alice though that's the biggie, and I'm pretty sure Ioan will have a lot of communication from Gloria regarding Alice and her incapacity due to drink and drugs 🤔
I should think not, she wouldnt, but she might believe a lot of crap "seniora" told her, so that wouldnt be prejury then. I agree with others she is in a crap situation. Hey, like everybody who had the misfortune to be around mAlice for any length of time!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Did I understand this right - Alice says Ioan refuses to answer to the girls this week - this is after the filing for custody? Like, he went full blown no contact now? What do the lawyers suspect will happen?

Reactions: 6
I mean she basically said she will not hire new lawyers, doing a runner is almost the only option then LOL
Nah, she will probably no show for the PRO and represent herself at the Custody hearing. Maybe the fake crying is a trial run for what she will do before the Judge?

The law would not be kinder to her in the UK. In fact, I would report her myself if she shows up in Bristol with the kids. Frankly though I don't see it happening. She wouldn't be allowed to board the plane with the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her brother doesn’t have a pot to piss in, and I am sure his wife’s parents are supportive at a distance, in reality, no. She won’t go to UK. Too small for her ego.
Besides she’s too lazy, too dependent on drink, and Gloria to go anywhere for any length of time.

Reactions: 16
She's planning on taking those girls and running, mark my words. I woke up feeling it in my gut. Yesterday performance was the lead up. She wants to paint a picture of the poor mother being wrongfully accused and at risk of losing her babies so the only think left she can do is kidnap them and run. She wants to be infamous. The law means nothing to her.

Tell me I'm wrong.
I truly believe she’s too damn lazy to even contemplate the work needed to pull that off.

she’ll wait until she gets chucked out the house and have all the paps there and give them a goood show, probably flash her bare arse too just for good measure

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I get where you're coming from. I do agree with others that he was right to put the boundary in place, but I understand your viewpoint.
I agree with this and with @squittal's message you replied to. But I don't think it's right to ignore or minimise Ella's behaviour - she needs some parenting from somewhere. This isn't her fault, but someone has to be firm with how extreme she has been.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Did I understand this right - Alice says Ioan refuses to answer to the girls this week - this is after the filing for custody? Like, he went full blown no contact now? What do the lawyers suspect will happen?
There are probably aggressive messages coming through to his phone purporting to be from them but actually from Alice.

Reactions: 14
Maybe I’m missing something here as still relatively new, but why do they even need Gloria? I mean I know why, because she’s a useless, abusive mother, but why in financial hardship can she justify a nanny?

Reactions: 16
I sent a friend of mine, a child psychologists, earlier today those messages and explained a bit the background. For those who are interested, her response:
-She thinks they are unlikely to be written by a 12 year old, especially in the alleged scenario, but can't rule it out obviously (tbh I think no one of us thinks that Alice isnt glued next to them whenever they write with him lol)
-Ioan's messages are fine for boundary setting and to discipline her
-she also think it's good to teach kids that the needs of other parties have to be considered in life
-if the kids do think that his partner is responsible for the parents' seperation it can be slightly problematic to bring them up in this context, sometimes a little lie helps
-she thinks the "this is not a kind and loving relationship" bit was unfortunate choice of words, if recent he should contact her asap to clarify what he means and that everything will be fine
-her biggest issue is that they communicate over text, kids dont have the ability yet to understand that there are limitations re: tone
-she obviously also thinks Alice is a bleep for making this a public show (probably every professional thinks that lol)

the thing is she also threatened him with CPS, has a mom who told her "tell me if daddy is creepy", acted out terribly (likely coached) when in his custody that got immediately filmed by the mother. I honestly think he is not safe around her until a professional ensures that she is not getting coached, yknow?

We've also been told that they dont take his phone calls, so it may not be as easy as we think.
I honestly think the only reason AE hasn't shouted out the big accusation we all know she's dying to make, is because she hasn't been able to coach, manipulate, bribe or abuse the girls into it.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
well, I'm not certain that it's been established that Alice is not holding the girls' passports.

but, if she is - this is a possible quick get-away and then cross the border and fly elsewhere.

1658163674198.png

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It is an absolute bleeping tragedy that Ioan is scared of his 13-year-old daughter because Alice and her psychotic need for revenge has weaponized her

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.